Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

THESIS THORON

Country flag
These f4 rumours are just rumours spread by chandigarh dalals. F3R with india specific mods are still and in the coming decade will be unmatched in our region. We can upgrade when we loose this edge but not now.

And regarding wheather MOD will go for a large order of 114 aircrafts or in small 36 batches, well its upto MOD to decide. But IMHO MOD should keep the no. twin engine aircraft in control( i mean twin engine should inducted when we retire old twin engine jets i.e jaguas & mig-29s).

But our true panacea is lca mk2 with above 24 aircraft/year production from 2025. LCA and its variants are enough for our western front ( unless their is a need for deep ops like Balochistan etc.)
I have a question,

If iaf chief has cleared that we will proceed with mrfa/mmrca 2 .0 then why are we in process of collaborating with britfags for engine tech when we can get same tech from french too ??

jik60

Country flag
Has anyone ever thought of the probable scenario, if CAATSA takes place what would happen to the entire Tejas program, the entire family now depends on GE series ??

I am just waiting for the arrival of the first batch of S400. That's the price you pay for trusting the most untrustworthy strategic partner.
As 2 LAND Trump had said "INDIA will soon find out"

vishnugupt

Country flag
Innocent people often don't understand the message behind these speeches given by any High Authority.

When the UNAF chief says:- We are Focusing/Committed on AMCA without naming Tejas Mk2 which means He is indirectly telling DRDO "F@ck with your Tejas MK2" we are not going to order it.

It could also mean "Stop/delay working on Tejas MK2 and allow us to import 300 jets.

Every new UNAF chief reduces TejasMk2 numbers by 30 jets. Dhanoa said 200, Bhadoria said 170, This gentlemen said 140 so by 2028-29 Tejas mk2 numbers will be reduced to 20 jets only.

Believe me, MoD, CDS, opinions are yet to come. They must be boiling inside their offices after hearing the new chief speech. Mr. Choudhari will regret his opening speech for life

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Innocent people often don't understand the message behind these speeches given by any High Authority.

When the UNAF chief says:- We are Focusing/Committed on AMCA without naming Tejas Mk2 which means He is indirectly telling DRDO "F@ck with your Tejas MK2" we are not going to order it.

It could also mean "Stop/delay working on Tejas MK2 and allow us to import 300 jets.

Every new UNAF chief reduces TejasMk2 numbers by 30 jets. Dhanoa said 200, Bhadoria said 170, This gentlemen said 140 so by 2028-29 Tejas mk2 numbers will be reduced to 20 jets only.

Believe me, MoD, CDS, opinions are yet to come. They must be boiling inside their offices after hearing the new chief speech. Mr. Choudhari will regret his opening speech for life
Catch word in whole of this R@N_1 R0N@ , ' believe me '.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Has anyone ever thought of the probable scenario, if CAATSA takes place what would happen to the entire Tejas program, the entire family now depends on GE series ??

I am just waiting for the arrival of the first batch of S400. That's the price you pay for trusting the most untrustworthy strategic partner.
Don't worry, We will never see a day where America will force CAATSA on India, at least in this lifetime. I don't know about my next life.

So members chill.

pipebomb

Country flag
I have a question,

If iaf chief has cleared that we will proceed with mrfa/mmrca 2 .0 then why are we in process of collaborating with britfags for engine tech when we can get same tech from french too ??
leverage in negotiations. It is always good to avoid single vendor scenario.

pipebomb

Country flag

ej200 & m88. Also Americans are not stupid, there is reason they rule the world.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Shant gadhadhari bheem shant

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
CDS - calls air force a support arm. Ask air force the need for 114 twin engine aircraft asks the navy why need more carriers when we can build subs.
Everyone - CDS is right air force is a zoo.navy just want to get 3rd aircraft carrier without thinking our finances ouuu.
Also CDS doesn't question anything when army released RFI for 1770 Tanks while DRDO is making NGMBT.
New air force chief - we need 114 fighter jets we are dedicated to AMCA doesn't mention tejus mk2
Everyone - airchief is lobbyist he is abandoning atmanirbaratha ohhh.
Also to remember both air chief bhadauria and dhanoa who were both hailed as supporting tejas said they is a necessity for 114 jets the current air chief just said that and evey body is running like headless chickens.even after buying 114 jets there is a need for 150+ jets that's gonna get filled by tejas mk2most likely the 114 jets would be rafales themselves this will be quicker method in filling the squadron numbers instead of relying on only one source that is HAL.

Covfefe

Country flag
CDS - calls air force a support arm. Ask air force the need for 114 twin engine aircraft asks the navy why need more carriers when we can build subs.
Everyone - CDS is right air force is a zoo.navy just want to get 3rd aircraft carrier without thinking our finances ouuu.
Also CDS doesn't question anything when army released RFI for 1770 Tanks while DRDO is making NGMBT.
New air force chief - we need 114 fighter jets we are dedicated to AMCA doesn't mention tejus mk2
Everyone - airchief is lobbyist he is abandoning atmanirbaratha ohhh.
Also to remember both air chief bhadauria and dhanoa who were both hailed as supporting tejas said they is a necessity for 114 jets the current air chief just said that and evey body is running like headless chickens.even after buying 114 jets there is a need for 150+ jets that's gonna get filled by tejas mk2most likely the 114 jets would be rafales themselves this will be quicker method in filling the squadron numbers instead of relying on only one source that is HAL.
They should have started off with an Air Force CDS, to begin with. This CDS is truly a political appointment, all he does is make IA more influential in the South Block of PMO, which it anyway has been. Our system is not moving beyond troop mobilization with instant matar paneer stocks.

Spitfire9

Country flag
I have a question,

I think that Indfags should take the better deal offered by the Britfags and the Francfags. At the moment the deal offered by RRfags seems a better proposition than the deal offered by Safranfags.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Don't abuse.
I haven't said any wrong words to you. As the matter of fact, I have never uttered a bad word to anyone here, until unless people start first.
If you don't like my opinion then give yours or leave or ignore it.
That was a synonym for blackpilled comment , it's not even proper abusing mate

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I think that Indfags should take the better deal offered by the Britfags and the Francfags. At the moment the deal offered by RRfags seems a better proposition than the deal offered by Safranfags.
Don't mind them much , it's his way of talking generally

Global Defence

New threads

Articles