Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

skunk works

Country flag
Israel uses a bomb. India uses the same bomb. Gets the same results. ""OMG someone has a contrarian view in military world did you know? I completely believe them on a thing I don't know jack about over my own military." 😑. I don't understand what you don't get about REINFORCED concrete. The force needs to applied in a small area to apply enough pressure to penetrate it. Blast cannot apply that kind of pressure. I don't want to respond to the rest of your schizo post.
Was the sloping roof also reinforced concrete? A 1000 pound internal detonation did not even blow the roof off??
Okay let's assume it didn't. Where are high-res satellite pictures of an oblique profile of the building that show doors and windows blown out? The building was on a Ridgeline, so such pics should be possible right?

Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag
Roohani concrete can survive 1000 pound internal explosion.
Their Knowledge is Zaid Zaman Hamid level. Greatest comedian their Mulk ever produced.
Btw bhai, it’s 900kg not 1000 pounds. Or better to say in American metric system “10 Bori” or a size of car. :rofl: :rofl:

skunk works

Country flag
Their Knowledge is Zaid Zaman Hamid level. Greatest comedian their Mulk ever produced.
Btw bhai, it’s 900kg not 1000 pounds. Or better to say in American metric system “10 Bori” or a size of car. :rofl: :rofl:
There are examples of 2000 pounders leaving exterior intact but those are examples of METERS thick concrete layer. Do we believe the Pakis are building random terror dormitories with that much armor??

vishnugupt

Country flag
There are examples of 2000 pounders leaving exterior intact but those are examples of METERS thick concrete layer. Do we believe the Pakis are building random terror dormitories with that much armor??
Roof is visible in satellite imagery and its looks like wooden roofs with tin foil on top. Even if it hard concrete, still damage of blast will be visible in many forms.

second, Paki will not build hard concrete shelter in Khyber Pashtun for militants.

Israel has used these Spice 2000 in Gaza several times and almost always building seized to exist after strike that too multi-storey.

johnj

What do you mean ? Are you denying Augusta Westland scam?? He was then COAS and responsible for changing parameters in the favour of Augusta.
Thanks to our corrupt judiciary, had it been different nation Tyagi ji would have been in jail for 20 years.
Changing parameters and bribe is two different things. One is his right other is misuse of his right.
''corrupt judiciary'' - every thing is corrupt & ''Tyagi ji would have been in jail for 20 years'' - no 2 to 7 years, and he is a part of our corrupt s/m and there is nothing wrong with it hence ''corrupt judiciary'' set him free and every one in corrupt GoI are happy.

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
Was the sloping roof also reinforced concrete?
Yes, I assume so.
A 1000 pound internal detonation did not even blow the roof off??
Of reinforced concrete? No.
Okay let's assume it didn't. Where are high-res satellite pictures of an oblique profile of the building that show doors and windows blown out? The building was on a Ridgeline, so such pics should be possible right?
I guess they should be possible. But are the 2 holes on the top of buildings not enough?
That terror launchpad is no random dormitory though. It is of great importance to terrorists and to the idea of pakistan itself. Do watch JSD on ANI podcast. He mentions how that place has historical importance and big wig terrorists pay obeisance to it.

On a side note, I thought you were on my side lol, wtf happened?

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
Roof is visible in satellite imagery and its looks like wooden roofs with tin foil on top. Even if it hard concrete, still damage of blast will be visible in many forms.
Clearly you have divyadhrusti, the same as the exfarts who can measure aerodynamic drag by looking at the aircraft. I cannot match your craft.
second, Paki will not build hard concrete shelter in Khyber Pashtun for militants.
Dumb. It is a major launchpad. As I've already mentioned in my prev response.
Israel has used these Spice 2000 in Gaza several times and almost always building seized to exist after strike that too multi-storey.
Yes, ass-fucked Gazans are the same as Porkies. Truly exfartian intellect.

As for the rest of your posts, my 3 year old nephew is elated that his childish retarded friend(you) is improving so much, even calling others "pakistan types" while rejecting your own army's version. Truly impeccable discussion skills.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Clearly you have divyadhrusti, the same as the exfarts who can measure aerodynamic drag by looking at the aircraft. I cannot match your craft.

As for the rest of your posts, my 3 year old nephew is elated that his childish retarded friend(you) is improving so much, even calling others "pakistan types" while rejecting your own army's version. Truly impeccable discussion skills.
Divyadrishti Or divyadrushti what is correct word
Folks clarify

vishnugupt

Country flag

Anything else you have to say except your verbal diarrhoea???

WolfPack86

Country flag
India shows interest in Russia’s upgraded Il-76MD-90A military transport plane
BANGALORE /India/, February 15. /TASS/. India shows interest in Russia’s upgraded Il-76MD-90A military transport plane and negotiations are underway, CEO of the state arms seller Rosoboronexport Alexander Mikheyev told TASS on the sidelines of the Aero India 2023 international air show on Wednesday.

"The Il-76MD-90A is a follow-up of the Il-76 transport aircraft and is actually a new plane. The aircraft has received a new engine, an improved wing, the glass cockpit and many other innovations that have helped considerably improve its characteristics. India has shown an interest in this aircraft and we are holding consultations on potential cooperation," the chief executive said.

The Il-76MD-90A is a heavy upgrade of the Il-76MD plane outfitted with the PS-90A-76 engines with 10% lower fuel consumption. The new military transport plane made of domestic components is capable of carrying a payload of 52 metric tons to an extended range of 5,000 km. It can also carry a broader range of transportable and air-droppable hardware and armaments.

The Il-76MD-90A features improved basic performance characteristics as compared to its predecessor. In particular, it boasts an extended flight range and larger payload. In addition, its air navigation and air-drop accuracy and radio communications have been improved.

The 14th Aero India international air show is running at Yelahanka Air Force base in Bangalore in southern India on February 13-17. The India air show is held once every two years. Russia is an active participant in the Indian air shows and features over 200 military products this year.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The a NATO pilot with some flying hours in a Fishbed AND a Mirage III who was asked afterwards which aircraft he preferred. Answer : in peacetime, the Mirage. At war, the Mig 21.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The a NATO pilot with some flying hours in a Fishbed AND a Mirage III who was asked afterwards which aircraft he preferred. Answer : in peacetime, the Mirage. At war, the Mig 21.
source?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles