Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

daya

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I can not behave like Pakistani, Jo hai so hai.
No matter how hard you shout a lie, at the end it will remain a lie.
Indian AF response to Balakot was phenomenal failure from all accounts.
You can say hatred if my assessment is emotional rather than based on facts. Intact your assessment is emotional rather than based on facts.
?? So you choose to believe DG ISPR over IAF?
Do you deny the satellite images of roofs with holes ?
Do you choose to completely ignore the fact that Pakistan did not bring journalists to the camp for whole one month ?

@vishnugupt c'mon it's time to come out of the closet and reveal your original identity of goatshagger.

IAF jernails will get mixed results despite having clear superiority and then will say shit like "if only we had xyz wunderwaffen we would have mogged the enemy."
What kind of statement is that? You train to fight with what you have, not with what you will. I seriously hope that is not part of the organization culture.
I feared this would happen. Illiterate trolls like you would blame the armed forces at the drop of the hat instead of looking at how criminally under-equipped our armed forces are, and how govt. is doing absolutely jackshit to resolve it.

While fat babus and greedy ministers munch on samosas and bribes, armed forces put their life on the line every day, and they suffer the fate as well.

Arm infantry with INSAS which jams all the time to fight Kargil war -> Mistake of the army.
Force IAF to fly 50 year old Mig-21s, gets shot down -> Mistake of IAF.
Don't develop infrastructure in border regions, China captures land -> Mistake of army.

:clap2: Excellent. As someone pointed out on DRDO & PSU thread, it is a fashion nowadays to blame armed forces for everything, when they are expected to 2-front wars with the budget of a circus show.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Do you choose to completely ignore the fact that Pakistan did not bring journalists to the camp for whole one month ?

@vishnugupt c'mon it's time to come out of the closet and reveal your original identity of goatshagger.

I feared this would happen. Illiterate trolls like you would blame the armed forces at the drop of the hat instead of looking at how criminally under-equipped our armed forces are, and how govt. is doing absolutely jackshit to resolve it.

While fat babus and greedy ministers munch on samosas and bribes, armed forces put their life on the line every day, and they suffer the fate as well.

Arm infantry with INSAS which jams all the time to fight Kargil war -> Mistake of the army.
Don't develop infrastructure in border regions, China captures land -> Mistake of army.

:clap2: Excellent. As someone pointed out on DRDO & PSU thread, it is a fashion nowadays to blame armed forces for everything, when they are expected to 2-front wars with the budget of a circus show.
DG ISI said lots, I never said anything like him. Honestly speaking I have never heard his full speech, except a clip where he mentioned two pilots.

Spice 2000 is 1000 kg weight category bomb. This doesn’t cause hole alone. It would have burn down whole building inside out.
Armed forces are suffering today because of UN generals who put their well-being before armed forces.

Look at current COAS, tell us 3 things he has done since he become chief??

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Spice 2000 is 1000 kg weight category bomb. This doesn’t cause hole alone. It would have burn down whole building inside out.
Armed forces are suffering today because of UN generals who put their well-being before armed forces.
There are literally videos of Israeli operations using SPICE 2000 which drilled holes in the top of the building and blew out the entire inside with the structure still standing. Because they had the luxury of flying ISTAR assets to film it we can see it happening.

Smh people really want ultra-HD 4K POV of everything for them to believe.

Look at current COAS, tell us 3 things he has done since he become chief??
What ? You want him to wear a batman suit and single-handedly shoot down the entire PAF or something ? He is doing his job, and he has been supportive of pushing for indigenization and accepting the Tejas-series of jets instead of MRCA.

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
Read your statement slowly once again. "Inside out" is the key. The explosion is enough to kill people inside but not to break the reinforced walls.

skunk works

Country flag

"Don't criticize the armed forces for a system they are a big part of"
"Why?"
"Just.....don't OKAY?"

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
"Don't criticize the armed forces for a system they are a big part of"
"Why?"
"Just.....don't OKAY?"
If you haven't been noticing, the power of armed forces over govt. is as much a police constable has over an MLA. This isn't Pakistan, and Army isn't the supreme power.

Armed forces fight with whatever shillings they are allotted. Our defense expenditure per soldier is among the lowest in the world.

skunk works

Country flag

We know armed forces officers have also made money o the import gravy train, which has led to the fauji/ airman being either saddled with substandard equipment or the taxpayer with billion $ import bills. How is their budget a 'circus show?' It's one of the largest defense budgets in the world!!
So no, armed forces cannot be seen separate from the babu/politician corruption. Not after a former air chief has been to prison on corruption charges.

vishnugupt

Country flag
There are literally videos of Israeli operations using SPICE 2000 which drilled holes in the top of the building and blew out the entire inside with the structure still standing. Because they had the luxury of flying ISTAR assets to film it we can see it happening.

Smh people really want ultra-HD 4K POV of everything for them to believe.

What ? You want him to wear a batman suit and single-handedly shoot down the entire PAF or something ? He is doing his job, and he has been supportive of pushing for indigenization and accepting the Tejas-series of jets instead of MRCA.
Read your statement slowly once again. "Inside out" is the key. The explosion is enough to kill people inside but not to break the reinforced walls.
1000 kg bomb? Are you guys even denying physics? Please educate me if we have invented such explosive like once-upon a time Pakistani politicians said their nukes only kills kuffer. Are you guys consuming Afghani Afeem?
Theses so called holes in roof examined by almost all independent countries and satellite imagery. Almost all concludes unanimously a disaster.

UN generals pushing for Indigenisation?? Then why government brought negative import list every year?? Kuch to socha karo yaar Bolne se pahle??

karn

Country flag
We know armed forces officers have also made money o the import gravy train, which has led to the fauji/ airman being either saddled with substandard equipment or the taxpayer with billion $ import bills. How is their budget a 'circus show?' It's one of the largest defense budgets in the world!!
So no, armed forces cannot be seen separate from the babu/politician corruption. Not after a former air chief has been to prison on corruption charges.
So was SP Tyagi convicted ?

vishnugupt

Country flag
So was SP Tyagi convicted ?
What do you mean ? Are you denying Augusta Westland scam?? He was then COAS and responsible for changing parameters in the favour of Augusta.
Thanks to our corrupt judiciary, had it been different nation Tyagi ji would have been in jail for 20 years.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
1000 kg bomb? Are you guys even denying physics? Please educate me if we have invented such explosive like once-upon a time Pakistani politicians said their nukes only kills kuffer. Are you guys consuming Afghani Afeem?
Theses so called holes in roof examined by almost all independent countries and satellite imagery. Almost all concludes unanimously a disaster.

UN generals pushing for Indigenisation?? Then why government brought negative import list every year?? Kuch to socha karo yaar Bolne se pahle??
Israel uses a bomb. India uses the same bomb. Gets the same results. ""OMG someone has a contrarian view in military world did you know? I completely believe them on a thing I don't know jack about over my own military." 😑. I don't understand what you don't get about REINFORCED concrete. The force needs to applied in a small area to apply enough pressure to penetrate it. Blast cannot apply that kind of pressure. I don't want to respond to the rest of your schizo post.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Israel uses a bomb. India uses the same bomb. Gets the same results. ""OMG someone has a contrarian view in military world did you know? I completely believe them on a thing I don't know jack about over my own military." 😑. I don't understand what you don't get about REINFORCED concrete. The force needs to applied in a small area to apply enough pressure to penetrate it. Blast cannot apply that kind of pressure. I don't want to respond to the rest of your schizo post.
Sorry, you are right. I didn't aware Carrom board warriors delivering icecream in spice 2000 rather than 900kg of TNT.

Or perhaps you Pakistani type people have discovered TNT which only kill t€rror!sts instead of wall, roof, cause fire.

No wonder you people can demonstrate Spice 2000 test on your palm because bro it's as advance as Paki pao pao wale nukes.

Israeli must be laughing why they sold Spice 2000 to Carrom board warriors with Samosa training. Infact it's brought negative reputation to Rafael.

IAF should have used Indian arsenal so that they could have blamed OFB and would have been used this aa a propaganda for more import.

UN Generals need to hire best journalist to write their fake bravery and control the damage. At least they can fool Indian if world can't be convinced.

skunk works

Country flag
Sorry, you are right. I didn't aware Carrom board warriors delivering icecream in spice 2000 rather than 900kg of TNT.

Or perhaps you Pakistani type people have discovered TNT which only kill t€rror!sts instead of wall, roof, cause fire.

No wonder you people can demonstrate Spice 2000 test on your palm because bro it's as advance as Paki pao pao wale nukes.

Israeli must be laughing why they sold Spice 2000 to Carrom board warriors with Samosa training. Infact it's brought negative reputation to Rafael.

IAF should have used Indian arsenal so that they could have blamed OFB and would have been used this aa a propaganda for more import.

UN Generals need to hire best journalist to write their fake bravery and control the damage. At least they can fool Indian if world can't be convinced.
Roohani concrete can survive 1000 pound internal explosion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles