Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

omaebakabaka

Reasons not to believe it:-
1.) My take, instead of news beat.
2.) It was a joke I made on another thread.

WTF do they mean use each other's aircraft? Do even NATO have such arrangements in place? UAE and Indian Rafale have differences, right? And how are they going to account for equality in use of life of the airframe? How are they going to plan for contingencies in case bad maintenance of one leads to loss of aircraft of another or vice versa leads to loss of trained pilot for the other? Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Don't think this dude is any different.
Probably more like facilities, didn't they refuel our Rafale's? It is not impossible to ave an agreement like that if our economy grows and supports theirs in turn.

omaebakabaka

Facilities is definitely doable. The article was talking about jets. These so-called defence journos are all dunces.
Journalism has been dead since the phones took over and then smart cell phones and internet killed it. It's just regurgitating vomit now. Also generally these type of fleet sharing is based on lopsided ratio's, India is certainly below its minimum fleet numbers while UAE has more than what it needs. I highly doubt this agreement until the balance shifts to our favor which may happen if Tejas line roots go deep

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Nothing surprising, uncle Sam always sides with the sullahs to keep Bharath in check. USA - continuation of the empire by other means, so why do we have this insane expectation that they will be friendly to us ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles