India White House Press Corp - Jokers

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
I thought I would share this funny story with DFI readers.

I was watching a really hot White House press conference today on CNN by Robert Gibbs the White House Press secretary. The Riots in Egypt was the primary focus.

He was fielding all kinds of questions about the riots in Egypt. there were a lot of tough questions from both American and some European and Middle-eastern reporters about American policy regarding Egypt. It lasted over 30-45 minutes on the Egypt situation.

And then Gibbs turns to the Indian press guy(not sure what his name or which bureau he was attached to) and the Joker asks Gibbs if Obama has been in contact with MMS regarding the status of Indians in Egypt. WTF ?? Gibbs promptly said no.

For an even bigger WTF moment - his 2nd question goes totally against the grain of conversation and he asks Gibbs about the fact that China now has a faster supercomputer than the US, and he mumbled something else before CNN switched off the coverage.

Its not the first time that I have seen these Indian Press Corp clowns on US TV.
They ask the most idiotic questions at the most inopportune time.

JayATL

is this the guy who speaks in a heavy Indian accent too? and I mean where its even tough for an indian to understand at times. you're right, he is an embarrassment and has been one for years.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
No, his English was fine - but his questions about the China having a faster supercomputer than US when the whole session was focussed on the Egypt crisis was totally out of the blue and proves that he is a complete blithering idiot.

Even his question on Egypt about Obama calliing Indian diplomats was ridiculous - as if India has great influence on Egypt or is a major player there.
Given the intensity of the Press conference - it was amazing that he said what he said. Where do these Indian Press corps get these clowns from ??

He is more than an embarrassment - he is a complete joke !

Rage

DFI TEAM
Lol, they should've deported his a$$ to Egypt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles