India vs China: Economy

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I am Making this thread to grab news related to economic front as this is the most important aspect of any country’s war fighting capabilities, treat it as a regular thread Pleas.

Jai Hind

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
And I have discussed extensively how we can make it. After I wrote that article, our government has taken many decisions in that direction. It is basically swadeshi and moving towards higher consumption of more basic things and substitution of large industries made goods by man made or small scale industries made goods. we should focus on turning trade deficits into trade surplus and minimize imports as much as possible. This will help us to strengthen our rupee and help us to achieve 10 bn USD economy target in next 10 years. It just requires 12 pc growth rate which is very much achievable. If growth rate falls short, same can be made up with INR appreciation.

skywatcher

Country flag
Argentina proves that your idea doesn't work.
According to Tacitus Law:
As long as Indian politicians still talk up that 10 trillion economy thing, you gotta know that 10 trillion economy dream is not gonna happen as they promised.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Argentina proves that your idea doesn't work.
Modi’s Economic Failings Dim India’s $5 Trillion Dream

If failed $5 Trillion in 2025, how 10T in 2030?

By the end of 2021, India would resume the same GDP size as 2019, since 2020 growth is -9.x% and +10.x% by 2021. How possible 8 yrs for 4 times ...

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Modi’s Economic Failings Dim India’s $5 Trillion Dream

If failed $5 Trillion in 2025, how 10T in 2030?

By the end of 2021, India would resume the same GDP size as 2019, since 2020 growth is -9.x% and +10.x% by 2021. How possible 8 yrs for 4 times ...

India just need appreciation to be 5 Tr USD economy by 2025. We have already grown by more than 11% in last few years. The figure you quote are inflation adjusted figures. China grew by 16% to reach at current level of economy in last 2 decades. We would have been a 3.75 USD economy had the USD been at 2014 level. We failed to keep it at that level. Now we are becoming a trade surplus economy and our government has taken lots of protective measures which will generate a lots of new jobs and prosperity in the country. What we need is to increase lower middle class uplifted from poor class. This will generate a lots of demand in economy as they have lots of unfulfilled needs. This government's focus on lower income demography will change Indian economy creating a huge demand. the measure taken against china will have a huge positive impact in all sectors and generate demand of domestic goods and make our industries more and more competitive. I can see from my experience that animal husbandry sector is booming and generating a huge employment and wealth. We just need to boost these sectors. These are huge self employment generating sectors. They put a disposable money in the hands of those people who does not have the surplus disposable income. This will improve economy by generating a huge demand in market. Just be a little protective (From china in particular because no other country can match India in cost) , focus of Swadeshi, Make India a trade surplus economy (Which is already happening), Focus on basic sectors which gives a big employment. Educate people in their professions, vocations and skills. This will change the economy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles