India US Relations

Kumaoni

Current american regime of Biden has indicted a popular opposition figure & former president via a soros trained district attorney. While this is happening three state assemblies have been occupied by fringe left pro transvestite groups aided & abetted by the regime. This is happening in the backdrop of the murder of 6 theist people including three children by a transvestite terrorist.

Biden's attempt to imprison the highly popular opposition figure is a major threat to democracy. Several intellectuals have said that this is a step in the wrong direction. The voices of opposition figures are being stifled & various agencies are harassing anti Biden political figures.

I hope the MEA takes "note" & "stock" of the situation.

Some of us have friends or relatives in USA & we hope that freedom/democracy are restored soon by freeing all political prisoners.
Yup I am one of them

jadoogar

Country flag
I can’t stand these ABCD sepoys and their constant shitting on the motherland.
Perhaps you meant IBCD - i.e. Indian Born Confused Desi

if what you say is true - those must be IBCD... perhaps with good representation from 2 states

ABCD growing up in the American system will never say bad about stuff about anything... have been too strongly programmed to be somewhat woke as you guys call this programming

another_armchair

Country flag

Condemning Hinduphobia and anti-Hindu bigotry, the resolution said Hinduism is one of the world's largest and oldest religions with over 1.2 billion adherents in over 100 countries and encompasses an array of diverse traditions and belief systems with values of acceptance, mutual respect and peace.
The resolution was introduced by Representatives Lauren McDonald and Todd Jones from Forsyth County in the suburbs of Atlanta, home to one of the largest Hindu and Indian-American diaspora communities in Georgia.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Georgia is a conservative state, isn't it? Not that they are bosom brothers, but they can be negotiated with rather than the rainbow lunatics in power there. Especially in the backdrop of the arrest of Trump and the publicly-visible collapse of American democracy.

rao.abhirav

Country flag
Here is the report that is mentioned in this bill
Sometimes I think somehow ironically Democrats (Dumbocrats) are more harmful to Indians than Republicans. Democrats like that raat ka andhera Illhan omar constantly spews out anti hindu and anti India hatred. 13 year old emily with blue hair claims to speak on behalf of Indians to undermine the whites.....

white people taking leadership of Indians.... That's unheard of

Basically Democrats are equivalent to INC in India, they are appeasing muslims on expense of polytheists like hindus and other abrahamics. I don't know about Indians being the model minority aka brown coolies but republicans make more sense common sense wise then democrats

Swesh

@hit&run @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle

This link of single most biggest hindu hater in today all her work is mentioned in this link various pdf of her pervertized haterd toward us she is aptly depicted as puranik rakshashi by some people i advice you to go through it

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

@hit&run @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle

This link of single most biggest hindu hater in today all her work is mentioned in this link various pdf of her pervertized haterd toward us she is aptly depicted as puranik rakshashi by some people i advice you to go through it
>columbia university
every.single.time.
there is some ardent anti-indian coming from the US of A it must be having some connection with that wretched Columbia Univ 😒

Global Defence

New threads

Articles