India US Relations

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Do you know there are educated and well to do Indians who travel to Europe/US/Canada through shady agents illegally.
They pay like 20-30 lakh each.some of them even die. I don't understand what kind of utopia they expect there. With that money they can easily do anything in India
Sorry for replying late but here is my answer.

I have this belief that lower population density and proper city planning = better quality of living, so I believe no matter how much money we have we are always going to be lower than Eurozone and Muttland in terms of quality of life.
But that is not enough reason for immigration to me, I choose my own hell and I am pre comfortable in it.
There are not enough resources here to support 1.4 billion Indians in a fulfilling way.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I think the next step in Indian hegemony is boosting our defense sector and becoming arms supplier to every small to medium country on earth. It is a shame that Korea with a population of 60 million is supplying weapons to a country with 1.4 billion people. We should really go ham and augment our industry to meet the demand of the world. We gotta make sure the next fighter jet in Argentina is our LCA, Myanmar uses our Submarines, Philippines uses our Anti ship missile, all African countries use our defense electronics.
This means Replacing America+ Europe + Russia as Worlds arms suppliers.

We have the labor to do that now we need to skills and effort.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@ezsasa @Okabe Rintarou There is something unique about America that even zooropeans do not have in plenty, it is their ability to project their thought process and narrative.
Murica is excellent in tapping into intellectual circles of every nation, if not than they create this circle by conducting seminars establishing NGOs, sponsoring education for future sepoys.
These people than lobby for the interest of Murica.
Example
Revealed: How Ford Foundation got the Modi government to back off from its expulsion move

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa @Okabe Rintarou There is something unique about America that even zooropeans do not have in plenty, it is their ability to project their thought process and narrative.
Murica is excellent in tapping into intellectual circles of every nation, if not than they create this circle by conducting seminars establishing NGOs, sponsoring education for future sepoys.
These people than lobby for the interest of Murica.
Example
Revealed: How Ford Foundation got the Modi government to back off from its expulsion move
U.S has no threats compared to europeans, europeans atleast have russians to worry about, which allows muricans to plan long term strategic games from a safe distance.

if muricans had a threat right at their borders, will they be behaving like they do now. i think not.
last time when they felt threatened, this is how murican society reacted internally.

1667137945956.png

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Full of racism towards indians in QT and comments, revealing true colors

india-us people to people relations reaching new heights, blaming NRIs but not US companies for their policies.

remember Dotbusters ?

why do expect them to be on your side,that is your fault.you have at best legal protection if you ask for it.being a high-performing immigrant in any way also makes you less endearing to democrats too as you are not a reliable and easily controllable votebank.if indians cant form a union-like group to support their own interests and actually believed in unity in diversity,then it their own fault.they should concentrate in making india a better place so that someday their people can live in a place that would make them feel like the normal people.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
TBH I cannot lie to you guys there is no point trying to hide this, my opinion might be controversial but I will voice It regardless if the mods want to delete it they may as well do.
I have a visceral hate for Indian who have settled abroad. This hate does not persist 24 x 7 but when I do think about those guys more deeply I have no positive opinion of them. Its one thing when an Indian goes abroad studies there hold a job for a few year and come back I don't have any hate against them.

Indians who left India and still voice their opinion on the same feels like a overgrown manchild who cant leave their past behind. Its like the Indians over there have not accustomed to their new lifestyle, still holding out to things back home. They will say I live in America and I support India, how the fucks does that even happen. You do not truly belong anywhere, you are all over the place. If say a war breaks out and both countries are pitted against each other would you still be a Indian well wisher, if the answer is yes than you are a traitor to your nation and if the answer is no than you are a self loathing dishonest individual.
Maybe they have some kind of Lingering guilt that compels them to vouche for Indian interests, but their is a line they will not cross they will never give up their citizenship of foren land.

This is me being 100% honest.
I cant say I'm sorry if any feelings are hurt but as a fellow Hindu I can still talk to you collaborate with you and act nice to you in general, but this lingering feeling will always be there in my heart.
You can be an asset to Indian interests especially in phoren countries, by either lobbying for Indian interests if you are a wealthy bourgeois( like how Zionist joos do for Israel, many aren't even Israeli citizens tope kek ) or becoming a votebank if you can shepherd a group for this purpose, like how Turkis and Pakeez do.

In case of a war or something you can still juke in these phoren countries, no need to be a "traitor", and besides pieces of paper may make you a legal citizen but doesn't make you part of that "nation" so to speak, it is why US is in the throes of perpetual indentity politics bullshit, because it's just a country/state not a Nation, and the people who are citizens are either so, or their ancestors came over only to make $$$ and live a "good life"

No need to hate all NRI/PIO types just because most are shamless coconut traitors like Pan Parag or Vijaya Gadhi

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
TBH I cannot lie to you guys there is no point trying to hide this, my opinion might be controversial but I will voice It regardless if the mods want to delete it they may as well do.
I have a visceral hate for Indian who have settled abroad. This hate does not persist 24 x 7 but when I do think about those guys more deeply I have no positive opinion of them. Its one thing when an Indian goes abroad studies there hold a job for a few year and come back I don't have any hate against them.

Indians who left India and still voice their opinion on the same feels like a overgrown manchild who cant leave their past behind. Its like the Indians over there have not accustomed to their new lifestyle, still holding out to things back home. They will say I live in America and I support India, how the fucks does that even happen. You do not truly belong anywhere, you are all over the place. If say a war breaks out and both countries are pitted against each other would you still be a Indian well wisher, if the answer is yes than you are a traitor to your nation and if the answer is no than you are a self loathing dishonest individual.
Maybe they have some kind of Lingering guilt that compels them to vouche for Indian interests, but their is a line they will not cross they will never give up their citizenship of foren land.

I cant say I'm sorry if any feelings are hurt but as a fellow Hindu I can still talk to you collaborate with you and act nice to you in general, but this lingering feeling will always be there in my heart.
I too have this opinion.but my opinion does not go to hate which is a strong word with a meaning i respect.i would say for me I feel a sense of confusion on their behalf on what side they would stand on various Indian issues.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I have this belief that lower population density and proper city planning = better quality of living,
No, most highly developed or fast developing regions, especially Europe, have a high population density. Those who don't like US, Canada, Australia, Russia and China etc. have most population concentrated in small portions of country.

Low population density has left Central Asia underdeveloped despite resources and a reasonable development head start from Soviet era. Dense population is necessary for feasibility of infrastructure and trade which multiplies wealth.

As for city planning, yes. Reasons are Indian cities were not planned for traffic unlike European lines since 18th and 19th centuries, none of Indian city got completely destroyed that had to be built from start in world wars unlike Europe. Most persistent reason is lack of money. It is just past 20 years that we have had funds to build some basic infra that we are now dreaming of having first world infrastructure.

Some western style posh cities might emerge in India by mid of this century. But country at large will continue to have sub standard infrastructure. Since country is too big, most people aren't yet mature enough for civil etiquette to maintain and time span to empty, rebuild and populate cities. India might at best touch levels of of east Europe/Malaysia/Russia etc..
so I believe no matter how much money we have we are always going to be lower than Eurozone and Muttland in terms of quality of life.
Yes and No. India will never enjoy relative gap of living standards with world which Europe enjoys today and even might take end of this century to reach where Europe is today at crude (accounting inflation levels and ignore improvement in living standards due to just technological gains of time).

Though as far as closing gap with or surpassing Europe is concerned, both India's rise and Europe's decline will contribute in thinning that gap and even surpassing Europe.

Europeans, Japanese and Americans still have to largely work even today. High paychecks for little work value are enjoyed by Aussies and Canadians; countries loaded with natural resources and no population. They live a life far better than an average American or European. And we are not going to match their living standards in this century or probably, forever.

Shuturmurg

Country flag

Having lived amongst the kind of diaspora you are mentioning for last 5 years (west coast = woke coast of US), most of these people's guiding thought is not patriotism, religion or even liberalism or human rights. Most of these people's guiding thought is to be in good graces of their woke leftist neighbours, co-workers, bosses, etc. and for that reason they will go to any extent to shit on India. Most of these people have no sense of geopolitics or history.

There are some exceptions, who still are considerate of India's interests.

Then there is 3rd category who genuinely hate India with all their guts. These people are usually humanities professor's in Univ's.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
US diplomats visit Srinagar, J&K India. US embassy Spox says, "diplomats from the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi paid an official visit to Srinagar this week".

People to people ties are not bloody necessary for heavens sake , !!!!!!!!!!!
Is anybody in Delhi even listening ? Or are they intoxicated???
Why a ambassador of a enemy nation visits such a sensitive area ? Why ?
Americans and the British, and the Norway and the Sweden and the Canadians and finns and Chinese must be confined to Delhi for the time they serve here.
They represent their government and not people .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles