India US Relations

maximus777

Country flag

Varoon2

Country flag
People treat me fine. This racism issue is overblown (in both Europe and USA).. Yes, there might be racist people in the USA, but there are racists everywhere including India. I’d recommend doing boxing or combat sport as it enhances confidence (which many Indians here lack).
One thing that is noticeable is the different body language of the US and Canada. Ethnic Indians travelling from Canada to the US, find the US more friendly, including the women. Canada has improved in recent years, but there's a felt difference in the Caucasian population of both countries.

Kumaoni

One thing that is noticeable is the different body language of the US and Canada. Ethnic Indians travelling from Canada to the US, find the US more friendly, including the women. Canada has improved in recent years, but there's a felt difference in the Caucasian population of both countries.
Canada is more libtard, woke

Varoon2

Country flag
Anyway, most Indian Americans are brown Sepoys so don’t expect much, esp the ones born here
I'm going to be visiting a cousin in the US, at the end of the month. Another cousin who is a journalist, is also visiting from India. I know there are going to be some spirited discussions at the dinner table and the living room, about goings on in India! The good thing about the Indian journalist( won't mention his name) is he is not a woke Indian liberal, constantly attacking the BJP and defending Moslems and Christians. He does have flawed and even false information about ancient India. The cousin who lives in the US isn't too bad with the liberal woke stuff, but his American born daughter is! I'll try to counter her, if she brings up India and Hindutva in any negative way( she's more into US issues). The Indian journalist's wife, is a Jain, who knows very little about Jainism( typical convent school educated) apart from Mahavir Jayanti. I intend to shame her, in a good way!

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag

shade

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
X posting from politics thread
====
written in 1965 by an american journalist.
disdain for Hindu majority is too evident.

will have to read it again later to fully grasp what is being said in this essay.
=====
Troubled India and Her Neighbors

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Calling Lal Bahadur Shastri, a "cow-loving raghead"

No wonder the Americunts turn a blind eye to the antics of Mullas in Pakistan/Bangladesh.

The purge India needs to get rid of the moles will make Stalin's purge look like child's play.

our coconuts must be reminded again and again, no matter how much they suck up to them, they will always remain "cow loving ragheads" in their master's eyes.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
our coconuts must be reminded again and again, no matter how much they suck up to them, they will always remain "cow loving ragheads" in their master's eyes.
Thats why i love indira gandhi .
She stood against usa like a rock , and she succeeded
Probably , the daughter of nehroo was more pragmatic and having spent much of her youth in west she indeed understand their real mindset.

mokoman

Country flag
Calling Lal Bahadur Shastri, a "cow-loving raghead"

No wonder the Americunts turn a blind eye to the antics of Mullas in Pakistan/Bangladesh.

The purge India needs to get rid of the moles will make Stalin's purge look like child's play.

looks fake . its written by some no name guy who published it on kindle . literally only has 20 reviews.

any idiot can write anything and sell it there

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
looks fake . its written by some no name guy who published it on kindle . literally only has 20 reviews.

book has been around for a few decades now, from time to time these excerpts gets highlighted in Indian press as well it seems.
=====

mokoman

Country flag
book has been around for a few decades now, from time to time these excerpts gets highlighted in Indian press as well it seems.
=====
he is a faku guy writing nonsense.

according to him , hitler didnt die in germany at end of world war , he lived in costa rica under protection of CIA.

Cheran

Country flag

American regime & it's vassals have a filthy dubious record of regime changes & assassinations of "problematic people" i.e. people who do not tow their line.

Check out the Iranian scientists taken out by America & its Jewish state.

So such an action will not be beyond them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles