India US Relations

Hari Sud

Country flag
We benefit from Quad and that's why we are there in it. While AUKUS is an uncomfortable reminder, there is very little there for us to do. Will we be aligned with the US the same way as these other countries? I don't think so, no point complaining then. US is not the only country of interest in the QUAD, the primary push for it came from Japan and they remain our close allies. We do more with the US bilaterally than almost any other country in the world. If Japan were to join AUKUS, it is a bad look since it looks like India is singled out but with our close Russian ties and military relations, there is almost no chance of top-secret western technology being made available, especially in R&D.
In case India is struck in a two front war situation that China is already fighting in the Himalayas and not succeeding, then to retain that prestige, they will persuade Pakistan to open the Western front or vice Versa. Then US can play a vital role by dissuading Pakistan to stay out of the conflict. All they got to do is to station an aircraft carrier group at the mouth of Karachi Port and Pakistan gets the message.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
“There is no happiness for him who does not travel, Rohita! thus we have heard. Living in the society of men, the best man often becomes a sinner by seduction, which is best avoided by wandering (travel) to places void of human dwellings; for Indra is surely the friend of the traveller. Therefore , wander”

“ A man who sleeps is like the Kali age ( iron age); a man who awakes is like the Dvapara age (Bronze age); a man who rises is like the Treta age (silver age) and a man who travels is like the Krita age (Golden age).

Without travelling to a foreign land, one does not obtain glory, fame, knowledge of accomplishments or anything – Kathakosa

The self-respecting person finds his own worth that he is able, worthy and can attempt and know by journeying in alien lands.

-Vishnusharma, Panchatantra, Book 1.
I do not think we need a sizeable foreign population somewhere to get Intel and knowledge in this digital age.we just small dedicated and supported teams,none this mumbo jumbo liberal speak that does not translate to reality.i think the Chinese have the cultural influence of Indians,but their geopolitical and political influence in other nations is not a function of their cultural influence and kudos to them for their efforts.

Foreign population must be controlled and mobilized otherwise they are useless and can even be used against us if they are a listless people.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
In case India is struck in a two front war situation that China is already fighting in the Himalayas and not succeeding, then to retain that prestige, they will persuade Pakistan to open the Western front or vice Versa. Then US can play a vital role by dissuading Pakistan to stay out of the conflict. All they got to do is to station an aircraft carrier group at the mouth of Karachi Port and Pakistan gets the message.
we can do the same. USA is not going to come to our rescue, they will make noises and hope for the greatest potential democracy on the planet to be dismembered, so USA can still retain its title as the biggest democracy.

Hari Sud

Country flag
we can do the same. USA is not going to come to our rescue, they will make noises and hope for the greatest potential democracy on the planet to be dismembered, so USA can still retain its title as the biggest democracy.
If US came for Pakistani rescue in 1971 because Pakistan was allied with them, then they came to keep the war simple by dissuading Pakistan not to intervene. So, do you see the difference between rescue and dissuading somebody from an evil act. ..... Yes India will return the favor if China attacks Taiwan and US intervenes then India will stop oil flow to China via Indian Ocean.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
If US came for Pakistani rescue in 1971 because Pakistan was allied with them, then they came to keep the war simple by dissuading Pakistan not to intervene. So, do you see the difference between rescue and dissuading somebody from an evil act. ..... Yes India will return the favor if China attacks Taiwan and US intervenes then India will stop oil flow to China via Indian Ocean.
My point is, USA will not dissuade Paksitan from attacking us. We are USA's competition, not its vassal.

Samaritan

Country flag
Do not except anybody coming to our rescue , only condemning from all sides will happen. Now since we have not aliened with US , i do not except any support for arms too. Made in India is the only solution left. Fight your own battle. But i still feel we are leaving in 1962 , i do agree we should not forget our past , but we must believe in our nation and armed forces. Looking at the Russia's situation in Ukraine , i do not believe China will dare to attack India directly.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Now would be a good time to take this up and close it once and for all, at national level. instead of shooting the messengers, put the murican true believers of "India is a illiberal democracy" narrative under spot light and make them explain their stand one on one. the justifications they will give, itself will smash this narrative.

the nervous laugh of irfan nooruddin is a hint.
=======
India US Relationship | India US Talks | S Jaishankar, MEA Of India Shows US a Mirror | Plain Speak

Sec Antony Blinken Schooled By EAM S Jaishankar | 'Naya Bharat' Rises | India's Own Path | Newstrack

srevster

Country flag
For the anti immigration gang!!!!

Jaishankar’s wife is Japanese. How do you marry someone without spending some time outside the country?!

1650032455919.png

srevster

Country flag
1650032569274.jpeg

LMAO, the height of hypocrisy. The politicians you support (whom I support too, by the way) are allowed to travel to foreign lands and marry a foreigner, but you look down on Indians who immigrate. Are you going to criticize Jaishankar on this forum @Bhumihar like you criticize me?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
You seem like those guys who want an award for marrying white women.
Oh dear.

I have seen Indian women who are filth
and I have seen White women who are absolute gems.

No one is asking for an award, just pointing out that marrying some one from other country is not the end of being an Indian.

Whether some one marries an a Hindu woman, Indian woman, muslim woman, white, black or Japanese, it's their choice.
One thing you learn in life is that Love cannot be controlled or rationale.

As long as a man or woman is love, marry and have a nice life, why should anyone care?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
View attachment 150974
LMAO, the height of hypocrisy. The politicians you support (whom I support too, by the way) are allowed to travel to foreign lands and marry a foreigner, but you look down on Indians who immigrate. Are you going to criticize Jaishankar on this forum @Bhumihar like you criticize me?
Who do you think we are,we like useful weapons.jaishankar is a weapon that we can use to fulfill our nationalist agenda just like the weapons shipped to Ukraine.

India should not be for foreigners,ever.we must always be swamped with Indians and our own culture.

And also let's face it,India is under no threat from a declining population base of Japan.

The only thing we have to make sure is cause a massive decrease in the population of global muslims and Christians and local muslims through politics and cultural changes so that they never become a demographic threat to us.

Why the love for foreigners which is so suspicious .are you really indian.foreigners are tolerated until they are useless to us.end of story.if they parrot our vision and mission,they will only be TOLERATEd not ACCEPTED.the Chinese way should also be our way.

We have enough population bulk and the world, especially the European world is dying through a slow population decline,so they don't have the leverage to threaten our future plans and demographic hegemony.

Remember the people in this forum and the ideal nationalist agenda is to ONLY TOLERATE the useful foreigners and never ACCEPT them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles