India US Relations

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I was going to write something constructive but this line keeps ringing in my head.
I found myself in disbelief; my brain stopped working; my soul began to leave the body
Absolute State of this pinoy.

@FalconZero @Optimistic Nihilist

I don't even want to write anything more than one liner for u.

A Pajeet faces racism from coomskins and the pinoy is saying why are u even here?

This is Saturday comedy night boogaloo tier larp.

There is no racist undertones there in that question/comment. certainly, if you are not happy or does not feel you belong to a place or country where you are now and feels you naturally belong and would be happier to be in another place or country then why continuously vex yourself by staying in your current place or country. It's not good for your mental health, not good for your family relations, not good for anyone.

Chimaji Appa

Good, atleast someone has their eyes open and see the kind of anti India society US is ..
Identification of the problem is the first step of problem solving
I am not against US , I am against Indian American who do nothing to counter the hate propagating in US against India. They at best are neutral and at worst Anti India
You and your generation can change that ..
Unfortunately this generation is a lost cause. Speaking form personal experience, all they do is speak for Palestine, BLM, Illegal immigration, and stop Asian hate, but I have not seen a single one post anything about the plight of Hindus in Pak or Bangladesh. One Indian American I know literally reposted a story of Modi being blamed for coronavirus

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Unfortunately this generation is a lost cause. Speaking form personal experience, all they do is speak for Palestine, BLM, Illegal immigration, and stop Asian hate, but I have not seen a single one post anything about the plight of Hindus in Pak or Bangladesh. One Indian American I know literally reposted a story of Modi being blamed for coronavirus

It's good to have strong political views. But always remember, there are a lot of things more beautiful out there than just political views, and certainly think more about things you have in common with your peers. It's no good living life, especially at a young age, in dark places.

Go into music, play the violin or piano or cello. PLay jazz music or classical music, or join the National Spelling Bee! Listen to business and wellness podcasts.

You're too young to waste your time here.

Always remember, you can either look at life half-empty or half-full. I wish you always look at it half-full. always count your blessings in life.

FalconZero

Country flag

I was going to write something constructive but this line keeps ringing in my head.
I found myself in disbelief; my brain stopped working; my soul began to leave the body

A Pajeet faces racism from coomskins and the pinoy is saying why are u even here?

Kek he is now bootlicking shartmerica here too, absolute state,
shartmerican-bootlicker.gif

Also, wanna see the irony? This randi ki aulad was bitching about trump while at the same time asking others to leave the country if they face racism in a country.

This guy alone was enough to put my faith in Duterte, i hope he is found with drugs sprinkled on his body soon.

I hate this thread.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kek he is now bootlicking shartmerica here too, absolute state,
View attachment 126741

Also, wanna see the irony? This randi ki aulad was bitching about trump while at the same time asking others to leave the country if they face racism in a country.

This guy alone was enough to put my faith in Duterte, i hope he is found with drugs sprinkled on his body soon.

I hate this thread.

Well Duterte has been defeated by civil society and military coalition in the Philippines. Despite his popularity and CCP support he was not able to extend his term beyond the 1 term allowed by the Constitution. The military and civil society roadblock proved too much even for Duterte.

So he run instead for Senator. But even this reduced ambition has now already been abandoned by him as he withdrew his certificate of candidacy for Senate last week.

His daughter and successor on the other hand only run for Vice-President, which most likely she will win.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Pretty much like asking Black people to go back to Africa when the issue of race comes up.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pretty much like asking Black people to go back to Africa when the issue of race comes up.
Racism anywhere and against anyone is reprehensible. There's no other way to look at it.

The situation of black Americans is different from the complaint of our American child member here. In the case of black Americans, there's is no confusion as to their loyalties. They identify themselves first and foremost as Americans, not Africans. The crux of their complaint is that America has always treated them not as equals even though they are also Americans.

It's different when a person thinks he is Indian first and then American second (because he love India and that he is only forced to be in the US to benefit from all its opportunities not available in India). Besides, our child member is being bullied by other minors. This is more likely a case of school bullying than a serious case of racism. In the US, a lot of kids are being bullied at school, white or otherwise. Just look at the school mass shootings which are mostly committed by white boys who have been bullied.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Arrey Tera simple analysis is very rudimentary understanding.

American might rests on three pillars.

1) petrodollar reserve currency - we don’t trade tangible things to buy stuff
2) military industrial complex - being able to enforce policy by military means if necessary
3) the healthy demographics through immigration.

a typical american is not a slave. People own 2 cars, huge houses, have plenty of food even by working as a plumber. You have consumer rights and other rights. Our basic needs are taken care of, so the superficial things is what american politics is about. Wokeism is a function of free time, less worries vs having to worry about basic survival or putting food on your plate.

California is not a shithole. The rest of the US secretly covets living here but can’t afford it; so they loathe California in public. If given the money all the California haters would settle here. It’s a beautiful state.

have you seen the natural parks here? The redwood forests, pacific highway one?
No, it doesn't. American might depends on one thing only, its military might. Its petrodollar reserve currency would have been flushed down the toilet a long time ago.

Muammar Gaddaffi wanted to create a concurrent currency to the petrodollar, to be based on gold. It would have a good chance of becoming the reserve money for Africa and maybe some other parts of the world.

This would have devalued the USD and so would jeopardize the domination of the Amereekunts.

So they invaded Libya, stole their resources, massacred their people and had Gaddaffi killed.

No shit USD is the reserve currency, they invade and kill the people who try to discard it. This is how you people keep staying at the top.

Last Week Russia and India signed an agreement to stop conducting all business between them in (((US Dollars))). As usual, Amereekunts are probably desperate to maintain control of their failing fiat petrodollar Ponzi scheme, so they will try some subversion or interference here in India again to force us to go back to them.

The end of the petrodollar doesn’t mean the end of money or the end of oil, it simply means the end of countries allowing the US to prop up their dollar with oil sales. The world economic system, and the world reserve currency has all changed multiple times in the past, and we are due for another reset. You don’t think the status who will be held up forever do you?

The petrodollar is merely an agreement between the US and saudis (now OPEC+) to buy and sell oil only in dollar, worldwide it is the sole reason countries keep a dollar reserve and why the US dollar is considered the world currency.

The moment OPEC+ says they are switching to a different currency, all that money printed over the years will fly back into the US making Weimar Germany's hyperinflation look like a walk in the park. Of course, there are a lot of other geopolitical problems with that but bottom line is the US can't enforce its own sanctions anymore.

Russians are selling military equipment everywhere. Chinks are buying oil from Iran daily and the US is fully aware of that fact.

The last one who wanted to introduce gold-backed currency was Gaddafi and he got murdered in the most humiliating fashion for that.

Russia, India and China have their reserve to build confidence into the next fiat/CBDC they will spawn once the current circus implode. Backed by gold is maybe a bit too much though, by that I mean the legal tender currency being gold certificates redeemable in gold for anybody is unlikely.

But backed by gold as "if your nation buy my 15/20 years bonds, they will be exchangeable for gold once they reach maturity", then yes, I could totally see it. In a normal world, once the petrodollar is kaput, every major actor will flock to try to fill the void left by the only thalassocracy able to maintain supremacy of all maritimes roads for a century. It will be both a display of dominance AND stability.

Best way to display the stability of your money is to back it up with a rare commodity (historically always have been gold and/or silver).

Of course who knows if that might happen or not because Amereekunts and their Army of mass-murderers might just decide to invade that country next, steal their money and kill their people. That is how you people have been on the top for so long. Your dominance is built on blood, dead bodies and stolen wealth. And these are the people you've been defending.

Also lol, california is not a shithole, yeah okay. Like saying Mexico has parks, how can it be a shithole?

A state that has 33% of population on welfare, and a larger wealth gap than any of state in the nation, and a place where theft is legal so stores have to put barb wire around their property so that people don't steal shit. Overpriced garbage, and streets filled with homeless druggies shooting meth up their ass, and schools where children go and listen to Drag Queen story time, change their pronouns, get gender surgeries and learn that math is racist.

Yeah, sure. Apparently, being a degenerate piece of filth is acceptable in America, not so much here.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wasn't being bullied, but was given racist remarks around 6 years ago to which I responded to aptly. Even know, I still hear indirect racism, but no one has the guts to be openly racist for some reason.

Some of my relatives in the US have experienced racism especially in the 60s and 70s. But keep on studying, aim to be the best and prove these ignoramuses wrong by showing your true worth as a person and as a citizen. But some of these nincompoop's will never realize their foolishness for various reasons, you just have to ignore these segment and look at life from the bright side. These are lonely people who see themselves subconsciously as abject failures but outwardly wants to maintain a facade that they are better than you.

Chimaji Appa

No, it doesn't. American might depends on one thing only, its military might. Its petrodollar reserve currency would have been flushed down the toilet a long time ago.

Muammar Gaddaffi wanted to create a concurrent currency to the petrodollar, to be based on gold. It would have a good chance of becoming the reserve money for Africa and maybe some other parts of the world.

This would have devalued the USD and so would jeopardize the domination of the Amereekunts.

So they invaded Libya, stole their resources, massacred their people and had Gaddaffi killed.

No shit USD is the reserve currency, they invade and kill the people who try to discard it. This is how you people keep staying at the top.

Last Week Russia and India signed an agreement to stop conducting all business between them in (((US Dollars))). As usual, Amereekunts are probably desperate to maintain control of their failing fiat petrodollar Ponzi scheme, so they will try some subversion or interference here in India again to force us to go back to them.

The end of the petrodollar doesn’t mean the end of money or the end of oil, it simply means the end of countries allowing the US to prop up their dollar with oil sales. The world economic system, and the world reserve currency has all changed multiple times in the past, and we are due for another reset. You don’t think the status who will be held up forever do you?

The petrodollar is merely an agreement between the US and saudis (now OPEC+) to buy and sell oil only in dollar, worldwide it is the sole reason countries keep a dollar reserve and why the US dollar is considered the world currency.

The moment OPEC+ says they are switching to a different currency, all that money printed over the years will fly back into the US making Weimar Germany's hyperinflation look like a walk in the park. Of course, there are a lot of other geopolitical problems with that but bottom line is the US can't enforce its own sanctions anymore.

Russians are selling military equipment everywhere. Chinks are buying oil from Iran daily and the US is fully aware of that fact.

The last one who wanted to introduce gold-backed currency was Gaddafi and he got murdered in the most humiliating fashion for that.

Russia, India and China have their reserve to build confidence into the next fiat/CBDC they will spawn once the current circus implode. Backed by gold is maybe a bit too much though, by that I mean the legal tender currency being gold certificates redeemable in gold for anybody is unlikely.

But backed by gold as "if your nation buy my 15/20 years bonds, they will be exchangeable for gold once they reach maturity", then yes, I could totally see it. In a normal world, once the petrodollar is kaput, every major actor will flock to try to fill the void left by the only thalassocracy able to maintain supremacy of all maritimes roads for a century. It will be both a display of dominance AND stability.

Best way to display the stability of your money is to back it up with a rare commodity (historically always have been gold and/or silver).

Of course who knows if that might happen or not because Amereekunts and their Army of mass-murderers might just decide to invade that country next, steal their money and kill their people. That is how you people have been on the top for so long. Your dominance is built on blood, dead bodies and stolen wealth. And these are the people you've been defending.

Also lol, california is not a shithole, yeah okay. Like saying Mexico has parks, how can it be a shithole?

A state that has 33% of population on welfare, and a larger wealth gap than any of state in the nation, and a place where theft is legal so stores have to put barb wire around their property so that people don't steal shit. Overpriced garbage, and streets filled with homeless druggies shooting meth up their ass, and schools where children go and listen to Drag Queen story time, change their pronouns, get gender surgeries and learn that math is racist.

Yeah, sure. Apparently, being a degenerate piece of filth is acceptable in America, not so much here.
This is unironically very accurate.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The core of anti-US sentiments within India start with this. There is no indication that this attitude has vanished from US strategic thinkers w.r.t India, even within the limited engagement that US has with India.
============

View attachment 127673

View attachment 127674
There are some good lobbyists who are trying to undo it. One guy is Jeffery Smith, whose foundation is doing good work on writing articles of greater advantages of US-India cooperation. If you guys are on Twitter, his handle is something like "coldpeace_". There are a few others and several Republican senators who want the US Deep state to shed the Kissinger Syndrome.

However, Biden-Harris & their hand-picked officials come from the Kissinger stock, mixed with the Islamist/commie breed that mixes the dislike for our culture, with "we wuz victimz and shieeeet" mindset. This mindset advocates that only those whom they consider as the persecuted, deserves the title and all others' sufferings are void and null.

It will take consistent efforts. I realized that there are funds that are being directed in the guise of "Buddhist revival" from the US that have nothing to do with actual Buddhism and only to do with fuelling the Ambedkarite version of Hindu-hating commie unrest.

Motabhai is going to have a challenging 2022 if this is true.

srevster

Country flag
The unforeseen soft power that India exhibits is negating the Kissinger doctrine. Take a look for example, a lot of western YouTube reviewers are focusing on Indian content because they get more views. These reviewers continually post content on India 2-3 times per week. Compare this to China which isolated itself; no reviewers for them. What’s the point I’m trying to make? It’s not only US, but South Korea, UK, Japan and other European countries as well do this to attract Indian viewers.

india is integrated into the western world and communication is not a one way street. If the west can use NGOs to influence Indians, we can use our digital audience to influence US policy. Additionally Indian social media users can increase interactivity and exert pro-india narrative amongst foreign audiences.

Eventually these Indian traits become part of US culture. Yoga, idli, Diwali, etc. hatred comes from lack of knowledge, but if 90% of Americans are starting to become familiar with Indian culture and adopt / appreciate some aspects; while the richest most influential people have Indian ancestry; why would America make an enemy out of Indians? I don’t see what they have to gain by doing that.

bottom line; how Indians consume content will impact US perspective of India and the policy makers in Washington. In a digital economy, India has leverage in this aspect over China, and establishing channels of influence is key to diminishing Kissinger doctrine. Plus all the old farts that pursue that doctrine will pass away in the next 20 years.

examples:

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
Unlike Kissinger doctrine, this is organic has scale, establishes people to people relations. Over time this has greater potential to outpace, dominate the strategic space, vs the grouchy ineffective Kissinger doctrine.

Perhaps the increase in negative media coverage of India and Indians is to battle the increase in positive perception of Indians through people to people interactions.

with respect to US, the Irish, Germans, Chinese, Japanese, all went through similar process of assimilation and integration into American culture. Effectively this becomes a two way street, 2-3 generations from now Idli, temple, yoga, Indian movies will become mainstream in America. An average American will not be able to distinguish what is American or Indian, because the culture they practice will become more Indian.

for example of similar context, Indians think Bata is an Indian company and few realize it’s a foreign entity.

Brood Father

Country flag
Fuck US ..India should milk US and that's all . The best use of US is like what china did with US during 70's onwards.
No need to assimilate with US culture .India is different from US , we are a different country with different culture and different outlook on how world should be.
US is a unreliable country and cannot be dependent upon. They showed their true colors during pandemic when they stopped the raw materials for vaccines ..So fuck US.

US deserve the slap in a butt just like what Pakistan did it to it in Afghan crisis.

I was also a supporter of US India rlnshp but after seeing their true colors I think there is no future between these two country .
Fuck The USA ..

srevster

Country flag
Fuck US ..India should milk US and that's all . The best use of US is like what china did with US during 70's onwards.
No need to assimilate with US culture .India is different from US , we are a different country with different culture and different outlook on how world should be.
US is a unreliable country and cannot be dependent upon. They showed their true colors during pandemic when they stopped the raw materials for vaccines ..So fuck US.

US deserve the slap in a butt just like what Pakistan did it to it in Afghan crisis.

I was also a supporter of US India rlnshp but after seeing their true colors I think there is no future between these two country .
Fuck The USA ..
So why are you on this thread buddy. You aren’t contributing in any meaningful way. Perhaps just take a chill pill and stay off the thread for a few days.

india also withheld vaccines in exchange for EUL authorization. It’s just diplomacy. What matters is people to people relations. Saying Fuck the US is an American style of diplomacy. India is on the other hand looking to take the leadership mantle no? If you want to be a leader, then behave like one. If the US is so bad, so stop behaving like the US.

look it’s very simple; you won’t get to the US China type relationship without people to people relations. Chinese influence of US policy comes from inter marriage and assimilation of Chinese culture and ethos into US culture. If you want what China and US have, then the people to people relations is the most important turf war. If your only contribution to the conversation is fuck the US, you won’t get anywhere in those type of relations. China is only being assertive now. You can’t behave like China is today and expect the type of relations China had with the US in the 70’s.

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag
So why are you on this thread buddy. You aren’t contributing in any meaningful way. Perhaps just take a chill pill and stay off the thread for a few days.

india also withheld vaccines in exchange for EUL authorization. It’s just diplomacy.
Last I checked I can post whatever I want and it is up to the mods to decide if it is allowed or not .
People who have surrendered Indian passport over other country should not comment on India policy. Live in your "Land of the cucks and home of the slaves" ..

And diplomacy my ass !!!... India withheld the vaccines when it was under the worst second wave ..What is US excuse of stopping the materials when India was in need ? ..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles