India US Relations

Covfefe

Country flag
It’s voter appeasement for Democratic Party. It won’t change a thing on the ground in India.
Like I said, interests at home and abroad. I don't expect it to stay domestic only, nothing in the US does. Expect some "reports", "hearings" and "resolutions" for China(on Uyghurs), India (due to BJP govt) ,France(some issues like hijab ban). However, if we keep our stance the way it is now it won't matter anyhow here

srevster

Country flag
Sure pajeet.

Death to the American police state that steals other resources from other nations. Death to the American State that uses international financial institutions to do its bidding and enslaves other nations. Death to the American system that exports and forces other countries to adopt its own degenerate and lowlife moral values.

Death to the American order that goes around the entire world, invading countries and murdering civilians for oil, drugs and money. Death to the American hypocrites who fund terrorists and jihadis and 3/4 of the world's dictators to get back at countries who won't bend to their will.

Death to the American setup which overthrows governments and organizes regime changes around the world.

Death to America, 100%.
You didn’t answer my questions asshole. America died already, what’s your plan for India?

we are surrounded by enemies and you just lost your biggest export market. How are you going to play ball with China now?

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You didn’t answer my questions asshole. America died already, what’s your plan for India?
First, the wannabe Gora asks for proof that America enslaves other nations by way of "aid and investment". When provided with that proof, goojeet dilates and seethes and says, "Muhhh why death to America, what will you do then!!!"

So you accept that America has always tried to entrap and advance its own foreign policy objectives by aid and investment? Good. Then the entire point is moot anyway.

As to what will happen AFTER the collapse of America, an objective assessment cannot be made about a hypothetical future assessment. Rest assured, we will survive. We aren't dependent on licking boots of goras for our survival.

srevster

Country flag
First, the wannabe Gora asks for proof that America enslaves other nations by way of "aid and investment". When provided with that proof, goojeet dilates and seethes and says, "Muhhh why death to America, what will you do then!!!"

So you accept that America has always tried to entrap and advance its own foreign policy objectives by aid and investment? Good. Then the entire point is moot anyway.

As to what will happen AFTER the collapse of America, an objective assessment cannot be made about a hypothetical future assessment. Rest assured, we will survive. We aren't dependent on licking boots of goras for our survival.
Show me a stable future for India with a death to America or stop your bullshit unrealistic LSD pipe dream.

China will invade India without having to worry about South China Sea. You lose semiconductor access via Taiwan. China and Russia form an alliance. CPEC becomes the main Avenue.

bitch I’m not satisfied with surviving. We are surviving for 70 years. I want to dominate.

both US and India need each other for the next 5 decades to come out unscathed. If you don’t have any meaningful policy or strategy other than death to America; shove it and fuck off.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Mod alert : posts will be deleted if found abusive.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Show me a stable future for India with a death to America or stop your bullshit unrealistic LSD pipe dream.

China will invade India without having to worry about South China Sea. You lose semiconductor access via Taiwan. China and Russia form an alliance. CPEC becomes the main Avenue.

bitch I’m not satisfied with surviving. We are surviving for 70 years. I want to dominate.

both US and India need each other for the next 5 decades to come out unscathed. If you don’t have any meaningful policy or strategy other than death to America; shove it and fuck off.
Again, these are your America-loving pajeet predictions. I can make equally wild predictions, saying that China, a country that hasn't won a war in centuries will lose in its autistic expansionist efforts, Russia won't give it unlimited support against the entire world. And the Chinks will fall just like every expansionist power does, especially considering their failing demographics.

Keep in mind pajeet, it's not just we who will be affected by America's absence. China will be hit the worst when its trade gets fucked up when it doesn't have America to support it anywhere.

And still no answer for how America entraps nations with aid and investment? Why am I not surprised?

The only people who will lose are Americans, Indians in name only, who would have to find a different place to do bootlicking in, and advance some other country's interests.

Brood Father

Country flag

America need us more than we need them btw. America always try to interfere in other countries internal policies , we have seen that in CAA /NRC protest , now thier new ambassador to India wants to meddle in Indian politics .
So how can we rely on those snakes .
Like I said Indian American don't control America like Muslim lobby , Chinese lobby or Jewish lobby . You people are controlled by America. You are mere pawns and the worst part is that you don't see it.
NYT , Wapo are hopelessly anti Indian and yet you people do nothing about it .

Unless you folks realign yourself to Indian ambition not American ambition , nothing will change .
Why would GOI support you , why can't you folks support Indian causes . Enough of this job creator bullshit , unless you change the US media and university culture you will be nothing but a pawn ..
Change your behavior ..

srevster

Country flag
Again, these are your America-loving pajeet predictions. I can make equally wild predictions, saying that China, a country that hasn't won a war in centuries will lose in its autistic expansionist efforts, Russia won't give it unlimited support against the entire world. And the Chinks will fall just like every expansionist power does, especially considering their failing demographics.

Keep in mind pajeet, it's not just we who will be affected by America's absence. China will be hit the worst when its trade gets fucked up when it doesn't have America to support it anywhere.

And still no answer for how America entraps nations with aid and investment? Why am I not surprised?

The only people who will lose are Americans, Indians in name only, who would have to find a different place to do bootlicking in, and advance some other country's interests.
America respects strength. If countries have weak negotiating power, they will get the short end of the stick. Like I said, Indian diplomats should emulate this in foreign diplomacy and show spine.

regarding India’s losses. Without friendly neighbors and meek foreign diplomacy, india stands to lose a lot. It is only recently that Indian diplomacy has started showing an assertive attitude. Why do you care about what America does to other countries?

indiaUS relations is the topic here. My question is simple. Is India and are Indians in general benefiting by engaging USA or not, if your answer is yes, the whataboutery can take a hike.

the stronger india gets, the more respect it can demand from America. Money talks and right now we are not even a middle income country. Your strategy will take us back to Nehru era of non alignment and domestic only economy without foreign competition.

your comment about hypothetical situation, means you yourself don’t believe in death to America

srevster

Country flag
America need us more than we need them btw. America always try to interfere in other countries internal policies , we have seen that in CAA /NRC protest , now thier new ambassador to India wants to meddle in Indian politics .
So how can we rely on those snakes .
Like I said Indian American don't control America like Muslim lobby , Chinese lobby or Jewish lobby . You people are controlled by America. You are mere pawns and the worst part is that you don't see it.
NYT , Wapo are hopelessly anti Indian and yet you people do nothing about it .

Unless you folks realign yourself to Indian ambition not American ambition , nothing will change .
Why would GOI support you , why can't you folks support Indian causes . Enough of this job creator bullshit , unless you change the US media and university culture you will be nothing but a pawn ..
Change your behavior ..
Lol, what behavior? If india focused on dealing with domestic irritants who are anti national, we can support those policies. Often it’s Indian policymakers who get cold feet and are apologetic.

the us state department supported the farm laws and generally opposed subsidies as unfair trade practices at WTO

after the farmers protests, neither Disha Ravi nor the Rakesh Tilkait were prosecuted. Government promised to withdraw cases as well. What can NRIs do here if India’s politicians and diplomats don’t have confidence or the balls.

There are exponentially more traitors in India than abroad. Focus on cleaning up house and introducing good civic sense

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Lol, what behavior? If india focused on dealing with domestic irritants who are anti national, we can support those policies. Often it’s Indian policymakers who get cold feet and are apologetic.
I agree on this , completely agree on this .
Recent example was seen in November

Brood Father

Country flag

He is too brainwashed to see things beyond American viewpoint. I don't blame him , that's how we are like. He might have worked a lot to go to US and would have given the citizenship at drop of hat. Everyone does that even some of my relatives.
Deep inside them there is a urge of "Let's live up to expectations of white masters" .

srevster

Country flag
He is too brainwashed to see things beyond American viewpoint. I don't blame him , that's how we are like. He might have worked a lot to go to US and would have given the citizenship at drop of hat. Everyone does that even some of my relatives.
Deep inside them there is a urge of "Let's live up to expectations of white masters" .
Lol what is your obsession with white master. Colonial ptsd. First deal with your wannabe white masters that are babus and IAS officers that sell the nation for an extra Buck. Stop projecting your insecurities onto me

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
America respects strength. If countries have weak negotiating power, they will get the short end of the stick. Like I said, Indian diplomats should emulate this in foreign diplomacy and show spine.

regarding India’s losses. Without friendly neighbors and meek foreign diplomacy, india stands to lose a lot. It is only recently that Indian diplomacy has started showing an assertive attitude. Why do you care about what America does to other countries?

indiaUS relations is the topic here. My question is simple. Is India and are Indians in general benefiting by engaging USA or not, if your answer is yes, the whataboutery can take a hike.

the stronger india gets, the more respect it can demand from America. Money talks and right now we are not even a middle income country. Your strategy will take us back to Nehru era of non alignment and domestic only economy without foreign competition.

your comment about hypothetical situation, means you yourself don’t believe in death to America
Bullshit. America does not respect strength. What America appreciates is subservience and capituation. If we grovel and do whatever they want us to, then they will provide unlimited help to us.

Anyone who did actually try to show strength and distance themselves from America got invaded, raped, massacred and looted.

Just look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Korea and numerous other countries.

And why do I care about what happens to other countries? What kind of a question is that? Why do you care about how China bullies other nations if they can't do it to America? It's because at any point of time, we can be next.

Any nation that doesn't bow to America’s whims either gets invaded or its incumbent leader gets ousted in a "revolution". This is not a newsflash.

India and Indians in general are benefiting from a lot of different countries. America is not our be all and end all. In fact, we are getting harmed from a lot from America too, more than by any other nation.

Protectionism is anyway the most sensible option. It is what made America a world power and can make it so again.

The collapse of America is a future event, how the hell do you expect me to make guarantees or bets on the future? Of course it's a hypothetical, all the signs certainly point to it. Quite a lot of people are waiting for it eagerly.

srevster

Country flag
Bullshit. America does not respect strength. What America appreciates is subservience and capituation. If we grovel and do whatever they want us to, then they will provide unlimited help to us.

Anyone who did actually try to show strength and distance themselves from America got invaded, raped, massacred and looted.

Just look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Korea and numerous other countries.

And why do I care about what happens to other countries? What kind of a question is that? Why do you care about how China bullies other nations if they can't do it to America? It's because at any point of time, we can be next.

Any nation that doesn't bow to America’s whims either gets invaded or its incumbent leader gets ousted in a "revolution". This is not a newsflash.

India and Indians in general are benefiting from a lot of different countries. America is not our be all and end all. In fact, we are getting harmed from a lot from America too, more than by any other nation.

Protectionism is anyway the most sensible option. It is what made America a world power and can make it so again.

The collapse of America is a future event, how the hell do you expect me to make guarantees or bets on the future? Of course it's a hypothetical, all the signs certainly point to it. Quite a lot of people are waiting for it eagerly.
Lol dude, glad you aren’t running the nation. America will not collapse, it is a democracy like India. It will have high pressure moments where steam gets released.

America will continue to accelerate immigration to combat aging of population and focus on importing talent. It remains the super power because of the human capital. If india wants to take the mantle, it needs a similar immigration policy to attract the best and brightest talent.

no one wants to immigrate to China. Even India is better in this regard. India opening up is the only option to high growth. History proves it; your pseudo economics doesn’t.

1991, demonetization, digital payments, opening up geospatial data, AI collaborations, FTA with Taiwan, Japan, U K

i lived in india when you needed a license for a telephone or a computer. Don’t preach to me about protectionism. Competition, consumer friendly business practices, innovation, research and development is the way to go. The world got burned by China and is unlikely to entertain another protectionist country. If anything China will collapse like Soviet Union because the supply chains will move out and they aren’t a consumer economy.

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag

the us state department supported the farm laws and generally opposed subsidies as unfair trade practices at WTO

after the farmers protests, neither Disha Ravi nor the Rakesh Tilkait were prosecuted. Government promised to withdraw cases as well. What can NRIs do here if India’s politicians and diplomats don’t have confidence or the balls.

There are exponentially more traitors in India than abroad. Focus on cleaning up house and introducing good civic sense
It's not the US department but the perception on the mainstream is what counts ..And the US media made sure that the perception will be anti government at best and anti India at worst. And given all your money and influence you can't do jack shit.
Name one Indian American senetor who supports India today ..one of you even called India as fascist state and tried to scuttle Jaishankar events in US . You won't even make them accountable for thier anti India actions ..

NYT and Wapo have not even reported Pakistan lynching and one small incident is blown out of proportion when it happens in India

As for Disha Ravi and Rakesh Tickait we will make them pay at right time ..but what's your plan to become pro India ..

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The collapse of America?

Here's the situation, due to population sizes, China and later India will most likely overtake the US in GDP size (but not GDP per capita). But will that mean that the US will collapse? Absolutely not. On the contrary the US will continue to strengthen with its NAFTA, Pacific and Eropean partners. And then by the end of the 21st century, due to projected decline in demographies in China and India, the US will regain its dominant position.

What is cautionary is the effect of global warming on countries, especially China and India? The US will be affected too but with its large land mass, they will not be as hard pressed as China and India in case of massive internal migration due to climate change.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol dude, glad you aren’t running the nation. America will not collapse, it is a democracy like India. It will have high pressure moments where steam gets released.

America will continue to accelerate immigration to combat aging of population and focus on importing talent. It remains the super power because of the human capital. If india wants to take the mantle, it needs a similar immigration policy to attract the best and brightest talent.
Lmao what? America will not collapse why, because it's a democracy? So democracies are incapable of collapse? :pound:

Also lol, imagine thinking that immigration is what helps American. Mass immigration is what destroyed America and will continue to do so. When it was a reasonable, high skilled number of people coming in, it was a good thing. Nothing like now.

And no, we absolutely do not need an Amerimutt esque mass immigration into India. If foreign freeloaders come in this country, take away jobs from Indian workers, drive down the wages of existing Indian workers, claim welfare and unemployment benefits and most dangerous of all, vote in our elections, we will go down the same path as America. Down the gutter.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lmao what? America will not collapse why, because it's a democracy? So democracies are incapable of collapse? :pound:

Also lol, imagine thinking that immigration is what helps American. Mass immigration is what destroyed America and will continue to do so. When it was a reasonable, high skilled number of people coming in, it was a good thing. Nothing like now.

And no, we absolutely do not need an Amerimutt esque mass immigration into India. If foreign freeloaders come in this country, take away jobs from Indian workers, drive down the wages of existing Indian workers, claim welfare and unemployment benefits and most dangerous of all, vote in our elections, we will go down the same path as America. Down the gutter.

Overtaken is not the same as collapse. Think again.

Brood Father

Country flag

Exactly democracy is the worst form and works only if the people are aligned and bonded together with some bond , either religious , race , culture or language.
But when you have too many culture , religion and ethincity there will be tensions and sooner or later separatism creeps in
America is headed towards that. Today a Somalian MP is openly calling Anti American slogan and yet she is elected. America is hopeless now .

srevster

Country flag
It's not the US department but the perception on the mainstream is what counts ..And the US media made sure that the perception will be anti government at best and anti India at worst. And given all your money and influence you can't do jack shit.
Name one Indian American senetor who supports India today ..one of you even called India as fascist state and tried to scuttle Jaishankar events in US . You won't even make them accountable for thier anti India actions ..

NYT and Wapo have not even reported Pakistan lynching and one small incident is blown out of proportion when it happens in India

As for Disha Ravi and Rakesh Tickait we will make them pay at right time ..but what's your plan to become pro India ..
My plan is to make shit ton of money and invest into growth in India, US. All the other policies fall into place once you have money.

Arrey bhai, when you have low hanging fruits like retired Indian colonels coming to US and bitching about “dealing” with Indians, why are you focused on US Senators. These people see the weaknesses and are exploring it. Clean house and all these problems go away. Don’t know how many times I gotta explain this simple concept to you. When you have so many traitors at home, what a US Senator says for political brownie points, should be last of your worries. I already explained the fabrication of chips at a negotiating table. US policy fabricates negotiating chips from non existing things, to trade something for nothing. The national animal is a bald Eagle for a reason. Like I said clean house….

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles