India US Relations

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Then get off the internet, your laptop, stop speaking English and go live in a village, stop using automobiles. Death to America in its truest form.
Here comes out the true Pajeet.

Can't take any insult for Murica.

U are a fuckin murican not Indian or anything.

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
same thing with India, it will happen gradually.
I think we are aligned here. My point is long term there is no competition on who we need to align with and grow together with. My problem is folks comparing Russia to America on long term benefits basis and just using defense as one metric. As a fast growing economy, India has to also consider economy and people to people relations when weighing its options. Lots of folks here have immature rationale when it comes to this and post stupid shit like death to America.

srevster

Country flag
Here comes out the true Pajeets.

Can't take any insult for Murica.

U are a fuckin murican not Indian or anything.
You get a gold medal for flame baiting. Use your Ghusa on China border. Direct your angst towards the PLA bhaisab, it will serve your country better.
I have american citizenship. But I have over 400 family members in India. Do you think some rando on the Internet is going to get under my skin and take my identity away.
We Indian Americans have thicker skin than your fragile ego.

Indrajit

Country flag
You do not know US government agencies, especially the State Department. These are professional organizations that have well-defined strategic objectives and working policies. So no matter who are the political appointees into these agencies there is no wholesale shift in policies. In fact not even unwitting Russian Manchurian candidate Trump was able to wrest control of these established policies.
US ambassadors to countries like India are largely irrelevant, those posts only matter in smaller countries. The relationship between India and the US is largely managed at very senior levels and nobody really cares what political appointees do since the bureaucracy bypasses them whenever possible.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think we are aligned here. My point is long term there is no competition on who we need to align with and grow together with. My problem is folks comparing Russia to America on long term benefits basis and just using defense as one metric. As a fast growing economy, India has to also consider economy and people to people relations when weighing its options. Lots of folks here have immature rationale when it comes to this and post stupid shit like death to America.
You assumed people are equating US and Russia, it was an assumption on your part.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
We are Indian first and foremost I don't hate anyones well being but the moment anyone tries to trespass my culture and nation you will get the time of your life.

This guy here is like Evey other American bootlicker we have seen before. Our nation's will always comes first don't ever think any murican bullshits will fly here.

Individual ego forms a nation not bootlikcing other nations.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then get off the internet, your laptop, stop speaking English and go live in a village, stop using automobiles. Death to America in its truest form.
Hah, spoken like a true Pajeet. No response to the arguments that prove the diabolical nature of his American masters, instead makes retard statements like "go live in a village and don't use cars", as if using automobiles is dependent on giving support to degenerate, debt-ridden f*ag land Amrika.

You can do your Pajeet stuff and earn money, don't expect us to cater to the goras and make ideological and political decisions they want us to in exchange for "aid and investment" which are actually loans.

They have even stated that they will not share military intelligence and aid with countries that don't allow LGTV in the army and give them massive roles in society.

You choose to live in a degenerate hellhole. We choose to live with morals. No amount of "loans and agreements" will change that.

Cheepek

Tell them to stop talks with Pakistan then get back to me. Tell them to stop signing bullshit no guns on the border laws and then get back to me. Tell them to stop prevention of armed forces and get back to me. Tell them to stop throwing away the Kailash mountain gains and get back to me.
We are not going to stop talks with anyone. You may like it not, it may be fortunate or unfortunate but we are condemned with 2 hostile neighbours for eternity.
It's easy to be USofA sitting thousands of miles away and puppeteer relations as per it's own interests because it's not USofA that's not going bear the brunt.
We are pragmatic enough, if USofA really wants India to be in it's "camp", then they should probably "do more", these periodic half hearted shenanigans like so called "decoupling" fool no one this side to be very frank.

srevster

Country flag
Hah, spoken like a true Pajeet. No response to the arguments that prove the diabolical nature of his American masters, instead makes retard statements like "go live in a village and don't use cars", as if using automobiles is dependent on giving support to degenerate, debt-ridden f*ag land Amrika.

You can do your Pajeet stuff and earn money, don't expect us to cater to the goras and make ideological and political decisions they want us to in exchange for "aid and investment" which are actually loans.

They have even stated that they will not share military intelligence and aid with countries that don't allow LGTV in the army and give them massive roles in society.

You choose to live in a degenerate hellhole. We choose to live with morals. No amount of "loans and agreements" will change that.
In your opinion, what does death to America mean to you? Can you spell it out douchebag, or do you say it because it sounds good to be a rebel without a cause on this forum. Do you want America to withdraw from engaging India entirely? Do you want to cut familial relationships with over 3.5 million Indian diaspora? Are you saying that you have a rational opinion to disenfranchise that many people and make enemies out of them unnecessarily by attacking their identity. If your answer is yes to all these, then where will growth come from? Who will you export to? ASEAN countries? You are the one without answers BC, not me.

Indrajit

Country flag
In your opinion, what does death to America mean to you? Can you spell it out douchebag, or do you say it because it sounds good to be a rebel without a cause on this forum. Do you want America to withdraw from engaging India directly?
Unnecessary. Make your point, leave personal insults out. This is an Indian defence forum, you should expect some pushback as well as some suspicion on where loyalties lie. Your points are getting lost in the gibberish surrounding it. Pick a different way.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
In your opinion, what does death to America mean to you? Can you spell it out douchebag, or do you say it because it sounds good to be a rebel without a cause on this forum. Do you want America to withdraw from engaging India entirely? Do you want to cut familial relationships with over 3.5 million Indian diaspora? Are you saying that you have a rational opinion to disenfranchise that many people and make enemies out of them unnecessarily by attacking their identity. If your answer is yes to all these, then where will growth come from? Who will you export to? ASEAN countries? You are the one without answers BC, not me.
What pajeet means and are whites racist to you people sirji ?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
What will be the implications of the new islamophobia bill passed in ameriki congress , how will it effect india ?

srevster

Country flag
Unnecessary. Make your point, leave personal insults out. This is an Indian defence forum, you should expect some pushback as well as some suspicion on where loyalties lie. Your points are getting lost in the gibberish surrounding it. Pick a different way.
I won’t tolerate personal attacks. I’m an Indian by birth, and I will tear any asshole who thinks they have a right to fuck with that identity. Don’t need preaching about this being an Indian forum.

I give two fucks about feelings and emotions. My analysis is based on rationale and scientific reasoning. If that gets under people’s nerves ; that’s their problem.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I won’t tolerate personal attacks. I’m an Indian by birth, and I will tear any asshole who thinks they have a right to fuck with that identity. Don’t need preaching about this being an Indian forum.
Are you a Democrat or republican ?
Iam just curious

Covfefe

Country flag
What will be the implications of the new islamophobia bill passed in ameriki congress , how will it effect india ?
They're just cultivating a new tool, that's all. They don't give two shit about the issues, they assess it's utility in advancing their interests home and abroad. Climate change(how much money did US actually spend compared to others as a percentage of GDP), Migrants issue(how many migrants from ME did they take, and how much they made the Europeans take), human rights(lesser said the better)- these are all genuine issues which were reaped by the US and cultivated in manners it suited them. This so called office of "Islamophobia" is going to be no different. If your interests are on a collision path to that of theirs be prepared that all these tools will come your way.

srevster

Country flag
They're just cultivating a new tool, that's all. They don't give two shit about the issues, they assess it's utility in advancing their interests home and abroad. Climate change(how much money did US actually spend compared to others as a percentage of GDP), Migrants issue(how many migrants from ME did they take, and how much they made the Europeans take), human rights(lesser said the better)- these are all genuine issues which were reaped by the US and cultivated in manners it suited them. This so called office of "Islamophobia" is going to be no different. If your interests are on a collision path to that of theirs be prepared that all these tools will come your way.
It’s voter appeasement for Democratic Party. It won’t change a thing on the ground in India. You fabricate chips on the negotiating table to take something in exchange for nothing. It’s diplomacy 101. India should learn a thing or two from this. Hence my take on gullible diplomacy from India.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In your opinion, what does death to America mean to you? Can you spell it out douchebag, or do you say it because it sounds good to be a rebel without a cause on this forum. Do you want America to withdraw from engaging India directly?
Sure pajeet.

Death to the American police state that steals other resources from other nations. Death to the American State that uses international financial institutions to do its bidding and enslaves other nations. Death to the American system that exports and forces other countries to adopt its own degenerate and lowlife moral values.

Death to the American order that goes around the entire world, invading countries and murdering civilians for oil, drugs and money. Death to the American hypocrites who fund terrorists and jihadis and 3/4 of the world's dictators to get back at countries who won't bend to their will.

Death to the American setup which overthrows governments and organizes regime changes around the world.

Death to America, 100%.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles