India US Relations

The Indian Hawk

Country flag
Afghanistan, Terrorism, Indo-Pacific, and Climate Change Will be Modi's Agenda in US
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit the United States for a three-day visit following this month, he is expected to focus on strengthening bilateral ties, Afghanistan stabilization, counterterrorism, the Indo-Pacific, and climate change.

While the advance team, which is due to arrive in the US on September 9, will plan PM Modi's programs and engagements, the visit will kick off on September 23 with a bilateral with US President Joe Biden in Washington, followed by a physical summit gathering of QUAD partners the next day.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
US ambassador to India:pound:
Let’s see if his boss calls him back.
=======
Good discussion with @RSSorg Shri Mohan Bhagwat about how India's tradition of diversity, democracy, inclusivity, and pluralism can ensure the vitality and strength of a truly great nation.

Kumata

Country flag
=======
Good discussion with @RSSorg Shri Mohan Bhagwat about how India's tradition of diversity, democracy, inclusivity, and pluralism can ensure the vitality and strength of a truly great nation.

He is nice guy..IMO.. Have roots in panipat... If u go back to his twitter timeline, he visited there recently and remembered how his family moved from Pakistan to panipat .. Infact he donated the lock his Grand parents bought from pakistan to secure their belongings to a partition museum....

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hope this is the right thread for it. Interesting news.

Treasury Sec. WARNS US Govt will likely RUN OUT of money to service debt “during” October

Janet Yellen has forecast the US Treasury will run out of cash in October unless Congress increases the borrowing limit – as the Biden admin. grow increasingly worried about a possible debt default.

In a letter to congressional leaders on Wednesday, Yellen said the “most likely outcome” was that the US govt’s coffers would be “exhausted during the month of October.”

Yellen also said that “waiting until the last minute” to avert a debt limit crisis could cause “serious harm” and “negatively impact the credit rating of the United States” – adding any delay is “likely to cause irreparable damage to the US economy and global financial markets.”

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
=======

And he goes back... them murican libtards so predictable.
yes yes, we know he was Chargé d'Affaires.
==========
Tonight, I return to my home in Washington. It has been my honor to serve as Chargé d'Affaires of the U.S. Mission in India, and to work with our Embassy and Consulate teams and Indian partners to advance the strong and growing #USIndia relationship.

The #USIndia relationship has never been better. Working together, our two great democracies will continue to advance human happiness around the world for years to come. Thank you for your friendship! फिर मिलेंगे (2/2)

Varoon2

Country flag
Move to more appropriate thread if needed:

Here is a Christian polemicist( for lack of a better word) David Wood highlighting and exposing Islamic attacks against Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh. This guy is really informed, witty and funny, I've seen his videos for years now. He really sticks it to Islamists and Moslem apologists. I personally think Indians/Hindus would get along with him fine, I don't believe he would be attacking Hindus if/when the Islamic threat goes away. At the most, peaceful, civil debates on the merits of Christianity vs Hinduism.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Naya nautanki shuru ..
========
US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate @JohnKerry would travel to India from Sept 12-14, during which the two countries would launch Climate Action and Finance Mobilization Dialogue. says US State Department

Detective Pennington

Country flag
And he goes back... them murican libtards so predictable.
yes yes, we know he was Chargé d'Affaires.
==========
Tonight, I return to my home in Washington. It has been my honor to serve as Chargé d'Affaires of the U.S. Mission in India, and to work with our Embassy and Consulate teams and Indian partners to advance the strong and growing #USIndia relationship.

The #USIndia relationship has never been better. Working together, our two great democracies will continue to advance human happiness around the world for years to come. Thank you for your friendship! फिर मिलेंगे (2/2)

Just wondering, why was this predictable? Has something like this happened in the past? Where US would not allow it's diplomats and representatives to interact with RSS/Hindutva folks?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just wondering, why was this predictable? Has something like this happened in the past? Where US would not allow it's diplomats and representatives to interact with RSS/Hindutva folks?
libtards in general operate in binaries, in their public persona things are either black or white with no grey area in between, in reality they are opportunists.

when NYT WaPo & American universities are spending so much effort into demonising RSS, anyone who goes against the script will be cancelled.

Varoon2

Country flag
David Wood on 40, 000 Islamic terror attacks since 2001. Notice in the fast scroll down, the number of times India appears as a victim.

Indrajit

Country flag
Something of interest to us?

Several federal cabinet ministers were called to a top-secret meeting in Canberra on Wednesday ahead of a major international development expected out of the United States on Thursday morning.
Sources familiar with the development said some members of cabinet were granted border exemptions to urgently fly to Canberra for the hastily arranged meeting, which sources say will have international significance....

....The White House said US President Joe Biden would deliver “brief remarks about a national security initiative”.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles