India US Relations

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gora conservatives only "conserve" the Liberalism of the past.
Liberal parties keep shifting the Overton Window i.e the current "zeitgeist" of public morality more and more leftward, this is by design of modern Liberal/Secular/Egalitarian Democrazies, pioneered by the French and Americans from the "Enlightenment" ideologies they followed.

The conservatives then adjust to this trend and normalize the introduced degeneracies by the Left like gay marriage.

Just as Planned.

View attachment 94297
A Tzeentch sticker. I see you're a man of culture.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 94300

Most dangerous nibba in all of 40K.
Just like real life the actual multi dimensional chess players( not chuttads like Trump, the real ones )
No matter how hard the Islamists, feminists, nihilists, libertarians, "Whitey Bad" Democrats, thots(I repeat myself as I said feminists before), "America First conservatives", LGBTQLAVDALAHSUN try, they will always be "outjewed" by God's chosen people.

1623435878787.png

katuakiller

I love how this thread is rapidly decreasing to a pessimistic thought process.

katuakiller

Man it seems like people here are too high on conspiracy theories. Stay off the internet mates.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Man it seems like people here are too high on conspiracy theories. Stay off the internet mates.
Na , except this particular threadd , else where people generally view any topic critically first .
Plus , here nobody loves any other nation than India , we see actions of other countries in relation to India for how it harms us or helps us
USA is not liked by many here , including myself.

katuakiller

Na , except this particular threadd , else where people generally view any topic critically first .
Plus , here nobody loves any other nation than India , we see actions of other countries in relation to India for how it harms us or helps us
USA is not liked by many here , including myself.
I for one vehemently hope for the collapse of the US and it will happen, the writing is on the wall. But not before it fights one last war

katuakiller

Also I suggest everyone to follow @porbotialora on twitter. He is a NE guy with immense knowledge of things happening in NE + gov schemes and stuff. If you read his tweets, your appreciation of BJP will only increase.

doreamon

Country flag
Gora conservatives only "conserve" the Liberalism of the past.
Liberal parties keep shifting the Overton Window i.e the current "zeitgeist" of public morality more and more leftward, this is by design of modern Liberal/Secular/Egalitarian Democrazies, pioneered by the French and Americans from the "Enlightenment" ideologies they followed.

The conservatives then adjust to this trend and normalize the introduced degeneracies by the Left like gay marriage.

Just as Planned.

View attachment 94297
Not so far in future Gay lords ll rule the world along with lesbian soldiers ..

Jokes apart gay lesbian issue is nt and shd nt be a issue to oppose by right wing in our country .. Left liberal trying hard for this .. Right wing of india must not borrow ideas from western right wing just like left and liberal copied everything from west . They talk abt hiter musolini .. halaucast .. facism... but their own country has seen bigger genocide .. 😂

U guys wont believe but their is a sanghi gay lesbian movement undergoing .. There are many supporters in the community ..There are groups like hindu queer alliance.. Left calling it dangerous collation of lgbt and hyper nationalism . 😂

katuakiller

Those who say that we are heading in the same direction as that of americunts probably don't understand our religion and culture. For thousands of years every other chutiya tried to harm it and couldn't do jackshit. Yes we became gradually weaker and weaker but remember, History is a cyclic process. We will get back to these gora madarjats and our retribution will be way brutal

katuakiller

Not so far in future Gay lords ll rule the world along with lesbian soldiers ..

Jokes apart gay lesbian issue is nt and shd nt be a issue to oppose by right wing in our country .. Left liberal trying hard for this .. Right wing of india must not borrow ideas from western right wing just like left and liberal copied everything from west . They talk abt hiter musolini .. halaucast .. facism... but their own country has seen bigger genocide .. 😂

U guys wont believe but their is a sanghi gay lesbian movement undergoing .. There are many supporters in the community ..There are groups like hindu queer alliance.. Left calling it dangerous collation of lgbt and hyper nationalism . 😂

Mate a subtle hint of tending to chakkas is necessary in order to do biz with burgerland. But this shouldn't be included in ideology.

doreamon

Country flag
Mate a subtle hint of tending to chakkas is necessary in order to do biz with burgerland. But this shouldn't be included in ideology.
But why ? We are confusing between right wing and hindutva .. For me hindutva and survival of civilizational identity more imp .. This word right wing is western borrowed ... hinduism never had any discrimination for them like law of pushing them from roof top in islam . Hindutva and western conservatism completely different . But yeah left makes issues by mixing unrelated issues and make it political .. There is no reason hindu right wing to oppose freedom and rights of queer community . They are nt civilizational threat .

katuakiller

But why ? We are confusing between right wing and hindutva .. For me hindutva and survival of civilizational identity more imp .. This word right wing is western borrowed ... hinduism never had any discrimination for them like law of pushing them from roof top in islam . Hindutva and western conservatism completely different . But yeah left makes issues by mixing unrelated issues and make it political .. There is no reason hindu right wing to oppose freedom and rights of queer community . They are nt civilizational threat .
Everything can't work according to our wishes can it? The world is not ideal never was, never will be since bhagwan krishna left this world. People take interest in culture if they are economically sound and have strong defences. If you are weak and poor, nobody will take you seriously and your own people will always scramble for a roof, food and clothes.

Developing a robust economy is the need of the hour. Pain will have to be endured to ensure that we become economically independent.

P.S. chakkas were never tolerated in our religion

doreamon

Country flag
Everything can't work according to our wishes can it? The world is not ideal never was, never will be since bhagwan krishna left this world. People take interest in culture if they are economically sound and have strong defences. If you are weak and poor, nobody will take you seriously and your own people will always scramble for a roof, food and clothes.

Developing a robust economy is the need of the hour. Pain will have to be endured to ensure that we become economically independent.

P.S. chakkas were never tolerated in our religion
Then u dont knw ur religion

Lord Rama was banished from his kingdom. After being banished, he told his followers that the men and women should wipe their tears and leave him. All of the men and women left. However, a group of people known as the Hijra remained standing before him. They were neither men nor women and refused to leave until Lord Rama returned fourteen years later. This community was praised for showing such loyalty.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles