India US Relations

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There is a rise in Violence, Racism and discrimination against Asian Americans in the US particularly East and Southeast Asians as you know because of the COVID-19 Pandemic which originated in China. Ironically majority of these attacks are carried out by Africans. But while this is happening Libturd Woke East and Southeast Asian “leaders” fail to do anything about this racism against there community while blaming others.

Me thinks, CCP is preparing ground for pulling out their assets from US academia. Incase western countries become strict on back ground checks on all chinese orgin researchers for links with CCP.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Me thinks, CCP is preparing ground for pulling out their assets from US academia. Incase western countries become strict on back ground checks on all chinese orgin researchers for links with CCP.
CCP don't even have to lift a finger. The way American education system especially their Universities are declining, their own students will one day go to other countries for "quality" education.

2+2≠4 in American schools (not kidding)

Hari Sud

Country flag
US media is spending too much time to unearth bodies buried on the banks of River Ganga. They were over enthusiastic to photograph and publish multiple cremation of dead in UP and elsewhere. The onslaught of pandemic was so great that no cremation ground or burial place could handle the job religiously and as per proper rights. Because these were Covid dead hence relatives, families were barred from undertaking the last rites. Publishing them for profit by US is as close to blasphemy as possible.

Now the key question...... There are 600,000 dead in US due to Covid over 11 months from May last year to April this year. These all have not received proper cremation or burial. They are still in freezers waiting for their last rites. There are not enough burial spaces or crematoriums to handle that. The American media should take photos of these dead in the freezers. They are not any different from the dead in India. The American photographers should earn profit by publishing these photographs of their own. I hope that they allow Indian media also photograph them in the freezers.

No they will not do that. The media bosses will not permit that, whereas blasphemy of dead in India is open season..... Shame on them.

The proper way is for the relatives of the dead in India should take the US media to court for blasphemy and insult. The reporter who was reporting should be expelled. The Rahul Gandhi ‘Toolkit‘ which helped the American reporter should also be hauled up in court. Let them cry freedom of press nonsense.

Based on this, let us see that if Americans will open up their freezers and let Indian reporters photograph dead and not buried and publish them. I wish to see the outcry that follows it.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
CCP don't even have to lift a finger. The way American education system especially their Universities are declining, their own students will one day go to other countries for "quality" education.

2+2≠4 in American schools (not kidding)
Do remember that the amount of concrete poured by Chinese from 2011-2013 was still approx 30% more than total amount of concrete poured by amreekunts in full 100 years. BHARAT needs to expedite and have its shatru bodh. Our primary threat is from chinese as we share border with them. We must rise up to the challange of ccpfags.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Typical murican ignorance, looks like kamala chitti doesn't know that India is the leading vaccine manufacturer in the world.
===========
US Vice President Kamala Harris informed PM Modi about the US plans to make vaccines against COVID-19 available to other countries, including India, under its "Strategy for Global Vaccine Sharing": PMO

shade

Country flag
Makes sense that they're pushing globalization via alien invasion theory
Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist but the events happening gives us an idea.
Not the right thread maybe but I've heard few conservatives from US talking about it,that liberals/elites want one government which controls human race,with mass surveillance equipment and narrative control,just like puppets.
Elites and are very powerful especially in the US but they want globalization or No,is up to the truth.
Few people say covid was one of the trial but failed to maybe that UFO narrative being pushed to unite humanity against supposed alien invasion,now IDK if it's true.
You are right, it's not a conspiracy theory, they do want a "world government".
The little Liberal-Leftist Jew-White clique that controls most world affairs is mainly a social engineering promotion group.
Now social engineering is hard and slow by current methods, and is not possible in all countries, for which you need micro-management of Governments.
I think the "world government" will come about after the end of WW3, where pretty much every country is "depowered" and weak in every way, like how WW1 definitively killed off Religious Monarchies in Europe and even places like Turkey( Ottoman Empire ), how WW2 killed off reactionary nationalist movements because of Hitler's defeat and destroyed Europe's global prominence, with the Superpower crown going to the US, that is the current power base of the aforementioned clique today, and also after the Cold War/Soviet dissolution that ushered in the rise of China.

Feminism, secularism, republicanism, LGBTqwerty rights, minority-majority politics all of these are products of social engineering by Liberals, it has been going on since the French Revolution and American Independence war centuries ago.

Jimih

Country flag
dig up Washington DC, and find out the distance between prominent prostitute pick up spots and White House/ US congress buildings. you will be even more surprised.
Hahaha 😆
Why not? Sure....that will be interesting.

sorcerer

Country flag
XPOST

US universities ask Indian students who took Covaxin, Sputnik V to re-vaccinate

3-4 minutes

Many universities in the US are asking Indian students who have taken Covaxin or Sputnik V to re-vaccinate with WHO-approved vaccines before the start of the autumn semester.

Universities in the US are asking Indian students who have taken Covaxin or Sputnik V to re-vaccinate with WHO-approved vaccines before the start of the autumn semester. (Photo: File)
Universities across the US are asking students to re-vaccinate if they have been inoculated against Covid-19 with vaccines that do not yet have the approval of the World Health Organisation. This includes Indian students who have taken Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin or the Russian vaccine Sputnik V.

SAFETY OF TAKING 2 DIFFERENT VACCINES
But these students are worried about the safety of taking two different vaccines.

Milloni Doshi, 25 years of age, will be joining Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs. She has already been administered two doses of Covaxin in India. The university has told her to re-vaccinate upon her arrival on campus with a different vaccine, the New York Times reported.

"I am just concerned about taking two different vaccines. They said the application process would be the toughest part of the cycle, but it's really been all of this that has been uncertain and anxiety-inducing," Doshi was quoted as saying.

WTF?
VACCINE PASSPORT Made Real

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I never imagined Indians would such things. It is expected that people from beggar states like Pakistan infiltrate into the US and Europe. This illegal immigration will damage India’s reputation abroad.
I think mostly are Christians converts and haryanvis( now please don't go Ballistic, I have seen in news) and sikhs.

shade

Country flag
I think mostly are Christians converts and haryanvis( now please don't go Ballistic, I have seen in news) and sikhs.
The sikh thing is legit.
I don't know where but I had read an article that even non mexican immigrants land in mexico, then attempt to cross the land border along with other mexican immigrants, and specifically for sardars, once they cross over they apply for "asylum" citing "persecution".

Also most illegal immigrants convert to EvangeliBaptiCostalism because Protestants in America are very "resourceful" if you convert.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The sikh thing is legit.
I don't know where but I had read an article that even non mexican immigrants land in mexico, then attempt to cross the land border along with other mexican immigrants, and specifically for sardars, once they cross over they apply for "asylum" citing "persecution".

Also most illegal immigrants convert to EvangeliBaptiCostalism because Protestants in America are very "resourceful" if you convert.
And from here if I am not wrong you can see christianized sikhs and the FUNDINGS FOR farmer protests, the after effects of which is now we are seeing as mass conversions in punjab.

Money can destroy culture too, I think for us Hindus only the sikhs are too proud of their culture and for rest I don't see these type of resistance.

shade

Country flag
And from here if I am not wrong you can see christianized sikhs and the FUNDINGS FOR farmer protests, the after effects of which is now we are seeing as mass conversions in punjab.

Money can destroy culture too, I think for us Hindus only the sikhs are too proud of their culture and for rest I don't see these type of resistance.
They are "Christian" only for material benefits.
In reality they remain Sardar.

The only actual effective mass conversions I think in Punjab are those of the Dalit sikhs, whom the Jatt/Khatri top tiers don't like.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Amreekunt history explained.
View attachment 92468
This is what Indians need to do with Tyrants like Momta instead of begging her for mercy. If she was found like this after the massive violence against BJP supporters, it would have sent the right message across. I know this is a topic for US-related stuff, But time and again history reminds us that we cannot be reasonable with unreasonable enemies.

The US Neo-Liberal, pro-colonial scum are no different. They are just using the insanity of Islam + Christianity to gain allegiance of other states and preparing for a crazy, sick new order. They have destroyed the American society (whatever was left of it since the days of the Victorian English era other than racism).

Now this faceless elite wants to target other groups of people. We need to be more careful of this new world and sadly, Indian government is behaving so meekly.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles