India US Relations

fooLIam

Is this why they unbanned Xiaomeme in US?
Is rare earth material are so hard to procure from somewhere else. I think south america is very rich in these things. Given few years can yankee become sustainble in these.

One thing for sure, we should learn statemanship from chinese.they are truly pragmatic in achieving their goal not to mention clearity in their goals.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Is rare earth material are so hard to procure from somewhere else. I think south america is very rich in these things. Given few years can yankee become sustainble in these.
Its not hard to produce. It is expensive to produce and very polluting. Currently extraction from Gobi Desert region is both economical and western countries don't have to worry about pollution.

Transport cost are also saved as rare earth minerals extracted, refined and consumed in close proximity.

Why would PRC buy rare earth material from other countries if their local supply can manage their demand.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Its not hard to produce. It is expensive to produce and very polluting. Currently extraction from Gobi Desert region is both economical and western countries don't have to worry about pollution.

Transport cost are also saved as rare earth minerals extracted, refined and consumed in close proximity.

Why would PRC buy rare earth material from other countries if their local supply can manage their demand.
How large are the PRC's reserves? Will they hold till they reach the space mining phase?

fooLIam

I was talking in context of USA relocating these industry and supply chains to somewhere else due to supposed cold war 2.0.
If say there is political will in burgarland ,then they can relocate all these industry to somwhere else. It just that they have to get hurt for few years. Or they have lost all expertise.

@Okabe Rintarou
As per this article china by far have largest deposits.

Last edited:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
How large are the PRC's reserves? Will they hold till they reach the space mining phase?
Its very difficult to say. A regime as closed as PRC won't ever release true figures; even if they release any figures at all.
Also note exploration of new sources is a continued process.

To make matter worse the figures published by western sources vary a lot making it very difficult to guess.

shade

Country flag
Doesn't matter, since they are the largest source, no other countries comes even close in competing, and to replace them for rare earths there has to be a concentrated push and a country where these magic rocks are found in plenty, is willing to mine them for cheap/at par cost with China and is OK with the Ecological effect.

TLDR : It is simply too profitable to stop being a cheap concubine in CCP's harem.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I was talking in context of USA relocating these industry and supply chains to somewhere else due to supposed cold war 2.0.
If say there is political will in burgarland ,then they can relocate all these industry to somwhere else. It just that they have to get hurt for few years. Or they have lost all expertise.
Why would American companies relocate their manufacturing base? Its cheaper to make in PRC (higher profits for company), less Red-tapeism, higher output quality and advantage to pre-existing setup.

Moving manufacturing facilities come with huge financial burden along time and energy wastage to re-train and re-tool staff and equipment.

Taking all this in account staying in PRC for time being appears sound decision.

shade

Country flag
It's a Trumpian meme, by 2022 end you will see everything reversed and things back to (((normal)))
Including here.

Like check this dude's golden reply, Corporates control the US, and there is no need to move manufacturing from China, so they will still stay in PRC for the time being which is around 10-15 years more easily.

Why would American companies relocate their manufacturing base? Its cheaper to make in PRC (higher profits for company), less Red-tapeism, higher output quality and advantage to pre-existing setup.

Moving manufacturing facilities come with huge financial burden along time and energy wastage to re-train and re-tool staff and equipment.

Taking all this in account staying in PRC for time being appears sound decision.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
It's not religion, the religious ones are in Israel.
They do all these things because they see themselves as "enlightened" Gods who will remake the world as they see fit, free of race, language relation to tribe, traditional nations, gender roles, complete family( i.e mother, father kids ) religion, gender etc.
This is social engineering born from a rootless and godless tribe, present in every western country but not actually belonging to those countries.

You can see this throughout the decades happening in the west, most apparently since the 60's, I can go in details if you want.
Please go into details .

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This phenomenon is by design.
if someone manages to have transcript of all English news channels in India even for a month, and Classify each sentence spoken by news presenters and debate moderators, I’ll bet more than 80 - 90%% of sentences spoken can be categorised as active promotion of distrust of state, judiciary, police & governance systems among the citizens. While at the same time encouraging people to act on their emotions while instigating citizens to disregard facts.

And also presenting/promoting non governmental organisations( foreign and domestic) and select individuals as answer to all ills.
I am beginning to think that if a simple pahadi guy from the hills of an agrarian NE state like me who started his career in travel adventure can understand this, how come someone like Amit Shah ji or Modi ji don't.

They have the most powerful government in modern Indian history, people love them, and yet they are going so soft on these elements rather than wiping them out the way Putin and the US corporate deep state do.

Unless we establish our own nationalist deep state controlling democratic parties (akin to the US corporate deep state and the Joos), things will always be stacked against us.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am beginning to think that if a simple pahadi guy from the hills of an agrarian NE state like me who started his career in travel adventure can understand this, how come someone like Amit Shah ji or Modi ji don't.

They have the most powerful government in modern Indian history, people love them, and yet they are going so soft on these elements rather than wiping them out the way Putin and the US corporate deep state do.

Unless we establish our own nationalist deep state controlling democratic parties (akin to the US corporate deep state and the Joos), things will always be stacked against us.
after watching what happened to Trump, I don’t think anyone is going to take chances without understanding the problem in its entirety.

game is rigged, odds are highly against BJP.

I am not finding any nationalist ideologues coming up with any ideas either, only thing they keep saying is cricket commentary that “BJP should have handled it better” but nobody has any new ideas. most of the time they spend discussing history, religion or current affairs. Very little about solutions.

how will BJP come up new ideas, when nationalist ideologues can’t come up with new ideas?

Commies experiment in one country and their colleagues will learn and implement in another. Nationalist movements do not have such luxury, if they fail they won’t be back in power for a long time.

look at Texas, once it became a swing state it never went back to being a red state.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
after watching what happened to Trump, I don’t think anyone is going to take chances without understanding the problem in its entirety.

game is rigged, odds are highly against BJP.

I am not finding any nationalist ideologues coming up with any ideas either, only thing they keep saying is cricket commentary that “BJP should have handled it better” but nobody has any new ideas. most of the time they spend discussing history, religion or current affairs. Very little about solutions.

how will BJP come up new ideas, when nationalist ideologues can’t come up with new ideas?

Commies experiment in one country and their colleagues will learn and implement in another. Nationalist movements do not have such luxury, if they fail they won’t be back in power for a long time.

look at Texas, once it became a swing state it never went back to being a red state.
I think there needs to be a "far-right" party, for lack of a better term, a party that will first and foremost serve Hindu interests. In other words, have to declare this country as the last homeland of Hindus as Israel is for Jews. And we gotta vet the people in that party, so that they don't go the BJP way and backstab all of us to lick the boots of Sullas.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles