India US Relations

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Biden nominates Indian-American Rashad Hussain as first Muslim Ambassador for religious freedom

US President Joe Biden has nominated Indian-American attorney Rashad Hussain as the Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, the first Muslim to be nominated to the key position, according to the White House. Hussain, 41, is currently Director for Partnerships and Global Engagement at the National Security Council.

now what is this shit storm white house is brewing with an islamic cocktail against India. The keyword is `indian American`
It looks like Biden is trying to create more problems for India and the Indian Government.

another_armchair

Country flag
It looks like Biden is trying to create more problems for India and the Indian Government.
This is good actually. It will bring out facts of Muslim oppression and their crimes against Hindus into open debate. They cannot skirt it else they never paid any heed to whining from our side.

We have to keep our data ready and keep bitchslapping these Islamofascists.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Biden nominates Indian-American Rashad Hussain as first Muslim Ambassador for religious freedom

US President Joe Biden has nominated Indian-American attorney Rashad Hussain as the Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, the first Muslim to be nominated to the key position, according to the White House. Hussain, 41, is currently Director for Partnerships and Global Engagement at the National Security Council.

now what is this shit storm white house is brewing with an islamic cocktail against India. The keyword is `indian American`
Yeah this is what these garbage-ass pieces of shit do. Whenever they keep out RSS affiliates or hindu nationalist sympathizers it’s always through “indian-american” lobbying efforts which are overwhelming Muslim or Khalistani sympathizing liberal sikhs, along with a little help from oppressed POC hindhu dhimmis like pramillia jayapal or ro lhanma. Muslim lobby heavily supports this, but they use the “Indian-Americans” as a proxy.

lots of ambitious Indian cowards who just jump on the bandwagon of the liberal narrative in order to afvance their own careers in journalism and academia, (who would cancel their own people to do it if an opportunity presented itself because of how much institutional power over academia and media the cultural marxists have, meaning that ends up being the way to go to advance said career) also help. Like every indian you saw writing some nyt or wapo article about how “the world’s biggest democracy is in danger of becoming a facist state” or whatever.

i swear if i end up tsking power as an advisor to desantis or don jr, im going to create a black ops division of the CIA to start cleaning up these people via “accidental” car crashes and etc.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
An eye opener for those who have illusions about western RW's opinion about Hindus.

Here is an American RW Christian guy calling Yoga satanic because it originated from Hinduism which is a pagan religion as per him. The age old hatred for pagans is still alive and well in the minds of western Abrahmics.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
An eye opener for those who have illusions about western RW's opinion about Hindus.

Here is an American RW Christian guy calling Yoga satanic because it originated from Hinduism which is a pagan religion as per him. The age old hatred for pagans is still alive and well in the minds of western Abrahmics.

This guy says do meditation but not yoga, where the fuck does he think 'meditation' comes from? Man, this guy is crazy. To not agree with the practice is fine but calling it demonic and bad, sheesh... man I used to think this guy has brains.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Obviously this idiot does not represent America or tge US government. The US is a salad basket of point of views. It's a continuing social experimentation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Obviously this idiot does not represent America or tge US government. The US is a salad basket of point of views. It's a continuing social experimentation.
his view point is prevalent in govt policy in US.

Ban got lifted later.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
In name. Chanting and saying namaste and meditation is still banned. And only English names must be used for different asanas and poses. Jeebus ricebags are pretty insecure about pagans destroying their "Only True Religion".
Their country their policy, there is a limit to what india can do about it.

Bigger issue is people not being aware that such a prejudice exists within US.

Same with US policy at federal level, for a long time there was no Hindu representation in USCIRF created by Clinton.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Their country their policy, there is a limit to what india can do about it.

Bigger issue is people not being aware that such a prejudice exists within US.

Same with US policy at federal level, for a long time there was no Hindu representation in USCIRF created by Clinton.
Yeah, regarding this, India can't do anything. Though we should try to emphasize its Hindu roots instead of pandering to Westerners by disassociating it with Hinduism. Yoga is Hindu, no compromise in this.

What we can also do is to stop trying to make friends with the American political class. The American Right is not our friend, and the American Left is sure as hell not our friend. We don't need them anyway, so we shouldn't pander.

And USCIRF itself admits in its mission statement that is a globalist organization solely designed for promoting American foreign policy and American interests abroad. So its word has and should have no value for us.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Why, is are "Indian Muslims" not "Indians" anymore?
Not when they side with Ummah over India. Might as well be Porks in that case.

Same goes for Indians of any faith though (replace ummah with political/academic/journalism career or even external validation from their globalist/progressive friends for Hindus/Sikhs/Jains/Buddhists etc.)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Why, is are "Indian Muslims" not "Indians" anymore?
Nobody said “Indian Muslims” aren’t Indian but there are some of them who value and support there religion over there own country not everyone but some and besides the person who was appointed by Biden is a “Muslim American of Indian descent” not a “Indian Muslim” who are citizens of India. Muslim Americans especially the ones from South Asia are mostly against the current Indian Government and ruling Party. They primarily support democrats who are more pro-Islamic and more friendly towards immigrant communities and also doesn’t have good relations with Indian Government in some areas. So both groups are aligned with each other in some areas. So this new appointee of biden could try to hinder India economically or politically over some policies of the current government and create tension between two countries.

Last edited:

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Then you need somebody like him to enforce National Hinduism - India only for Hindus and only "pure Hindus" will do!

View attachment 102949
This is exactly the problem. You cannot acknowlege that a particular minority group has a large number of parasitic members and reproduces at a significantly higher rate than your majority without "muh facism". Any attempt to fix this problem will immediately result in concentration camps. There is no middle ground...or so they'd like you to believe. Globalists know that's an extreme and ridiculous view, they don't care. They're gaslighting/guilt manipulating you into not getting in the way of their agenda.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is exactly the problem. You cannot acknowlege that a particular minority group has a large number of parasitic members and reproduces at a significantly higher rate than your majority without "muh facism". Any attempt to fix this problem will immediately result in concentration camps. There is no middle ground...or so they'd like you to believe. Globalists know that's an extreme and ridiculous view, they don't care. They're gaslighting/guilt manipulating you into not getting in the way of their agenda.

I consider myself a globalist. And I certainly does not have any intention of gaslighting anything. On the contrary I firmly believe that most intercultural issues Worldwide are a product of intolerance, which in turn is a product of ignorance (either genuine ignorance or wilfull ignorance).

The intolerance between some Americans and some Indians is 2-way. Somehow American evangelists keep getting imprisoned in India.

I'm talking here about that withdrawn Alabama bill seeking a ban on yoga (if true).

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
Then you need somebody like him to enforce National Hinduism - India only for Hindus and only "pure Hindus" will do!

View attachment 102949
Better an Indian "villain" Hitler than a British "Hero" Churchill.
Also, I love how any talk of preserving our culture immediately brings up Hitler and Fascism and everything else nice.

You have no idea how many young uns are now inspired by Nazism in India solely because of people like you jumping to conclusions and rubbing it in their face.
There wasn't much awareness among the common crowd regarding this but now?

Kids really do relate with Nazi and fascist ideologies and talk very fondly of Goebbels, Evola, Rommel, Goering etc.
All thanks to people like you showing them the way.
You think you'll counter any argument by bringing up Hitler and people will continue to go "Oh damn man I never realised that!"?
Nah dude. It'll work a couple of times before people go "Hey, everyone keeps calling me a Nazi. Might as well see what the hype is all about." And down the rabbithole they go.

Most ex liberal members here know exactly what I'm talking about. Some went for a different, less extreme mindset which is still conservative in nature, and I'm not actually sure how many are full blown Nazis on this site, although I reckon quite a few will find it's ideas appealing.

All thanks to the "You're a NAZI" crowd.

Also, why should we hate the Nazis? Why should we hate Hitler?
They didn't kill as many Indians as the British did in a single year and the only Indians they did kill were the Indians fighting under the British banner.
Hell, the war they brought to London actually helped weaken the Queen's stranglehold over my country.
Why should we hate Nazis again?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Also, I love how any talk of preserving our culture immediately brings up Hitler and Fascism and everything else nice.

You have no idea how many young uns are now inspired by Nazism in India solely because of people like you jumping to conclusions and rubbing it in their face.

Kids really do relate with Nazi and fascist ideologies and talk very fondly of Goebbels, Evola, Rommel, Goering etc.
You think you'll counter any argument by bringing up Hitler and people will continue to go "Oh damn man I never realised that!"?
Nah dude. It'll work a couple of times before people go "Hey, everyone keeps calling me a Nazi. Might as well see what the hype is all about." And down the rabbithole they go.

Most ex liberal members here know exactly what I'm talking about. Some went for a different, less extreme mindset which is still conservative in nature, and I'm not actually sure how many are full blown Nazis on this site, although I reckon quite a few will find it's ideas appealing.

They didn't kill as many Indians as the British did in a single year and the only Indians they did kill were the Indians fighting under the British banner.
Hell, the war they brought to London actually helped weaken the Queen's stranglehold over my country.

The reference to Hitler is a sarcastic remark on the need for militaristic enforcement of social and political policies much like how Hitler enforced Nazi policies. Short of Nazi way will be an utter failure.

As to Hitler's revival, the phenomenon is Worldwide. From the US, Germany, Philippines, India, etc., the rise of Hitler lovers and wannabes is hard to ignore. Social media is giving them a powerful platform and recruitment tool that pry on lingering ignorance.

:creepy:

Last edited:

Detective Pennington

Country flag
I consider myself a globalist. And I certainly does not have any intention of gaslighting anything. On the contrary I firmly believe that most intercultural issues Worldwide are a product of intolerance, which in turn is a product of ignorance (either genuine ignorance or wilfull ignorance).

The intolerance between some Americans and some Indians is 2-way. Somehow American evangelists keep getting imprisoned in India.

I'm talking here about that withdrawn Alabama bill seeking a ban on yoga (if true).
Yes, the intolerance of Indian sino-phobia is why India has a problem with China, not because they are attempting to invade Ladakh, and have previously done the same for Arunchal Pradesh. Not because they are protecting Pakistan from a justified military response to state sponsored acts or terror and helped them develop their nuclear weapons program. Not because they are bribing all of India's neighbors, whom India spent decades building good relations with, into allowing themselves to be financially and militarily dominated by China in an attempt to encircle India. No, it's just sino-phobia. In addition, the intolerance of Indian islamophobia is why they have a problem with Pakistan, not the literal genocide of Pakistani Hindus from 1970 till now, or all the wars over Kashmir, or the state sponsored terror.

The gaslighting I'm referring to is Mainstream media outlets, politicans and professors warning that any step away from rapid demographic change, such as an acknowledgement that forced diversity isn't all choclate and roses, will put us on a road to facism and ethnic cleaning. Examples of this are everywhere. They know this isn't true, but they want you to think it, because what they are actually after is not the avoidance of facism itself, but the implementation of demographic change and implementation of cultural marxism.

I couldn't care less if yoga is banned in schools in the US. As for evangelists getting arrested, this is probably because they legitimately did something illegal in the attempts to proselytize. What guys like those evangelists are doing is part of a larger pattern of the west imposing their values onto the rest of the world, that has persisted since the middle ages. It's okay to want that blocked out.

Exactly, we don't have to like or respect everything the Nazis did (randomly invading Poland or oppression/genocide of Jews, Hitler's blindly naive idealism causing him to ignore his generals), but personal hatred is for those who have wronged you personally. It's reasonable for Indians to hate Turks cuz of Timur/Aurangzeb/Tughlaq, or the British, but beef with Hitler is for Jews (which for them, is perfectly justified).

Last edited:

HitmanBlood

Country flag
The reference to Hitler is a sarcastic remark on the need for militaristic enforcement of social and political policies much like how Hitler enforced Nazi policies. Short of Nazi way will be an utter failure.

:creepy:
Can you explain what were those Nazi policies? How Nazi way will be an utter failure?

Nazi policy were based on German identity and restoration of German status pre WW1 level. They rejected Christianity for German mysticism. Hitler in his speeches exposed western hypocrisy many times. Nazi economic policy wasn't based on western capitalism and they also rejected crazy ways of communism.

Nazis created a formidable army. Their innovations are still used by every country. From assult rifle to stealth jets all were invented by Nazis. They built world's first and most sophisticated expressways.

Nazis were even sympathetic to Indian freedom movement.
images (1).jpeg

The only reason Nazis failed because western powers and their slave colonies all ganged up on them with their full might. Hitler never declared war on UK or France. Churchill did that. So it wasn't Hitler but Churchill who was responsible for WW2.

Don't bring Genocide thing as an argument. In genociding people US, UK, USSR, China, France are way way ahead of Nazis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles