India US Relations

shade

Country flag
I am beginning to think that if a simple pahadi guy from the hills of an agrarian NE state like me who started his career in travel adventure can understand this, how come someone like Amit Shah ji or Modi ji don't.

They have the most powerful government in modern Indian history, people love them, and yet they are going so soft on these elements rather than wiping them out the way Putin and the US corporate deep state do.

Unless we establish our own nationalist deep state controlling democratic parties (akin to the US corporate deep state and the Joos), things will always be stacked against us.
No such thing will ever exist.

after watching what happened to Trump, I don’t think anyone is going to take chances without understanding the problem in its entirety.

game is rigged, odds are highly against BJP.

I am not finding any nationalist ideologues coming up with any ideas either, only thing they keep saying is cricket commentary that “BJP should have handled it better” but nobody has any new ideas. most of the time they spend discussing history, religion or current affairs. Very little about solutions.

how will BJP come up new ideas, when nationalist ideologues can’t come up with new ideas?

Commies experiment in one country and their colleagues will learn and implement in another. Nationalist movements do not have such luxury, if they fail they won’t be back in power for a long time.

look at Texas, once it became a swing state it never went back to being a red state.
There is no solution to this, one would be a gradual purge of the cabal from judiciary/media/bureaucracy/academia, but clearly that has failed or needs much more time.

Mudi will probably get the boot in 2024, we will see the trailer of it next year when Yogi is thrown out and Akhilesh takes his place, concurrently with a new mutation of the so-called """"""Indian""""""" variant from that Wuhan BSL4 lab which specifically targets kids, so now you will have little baby corpses being eaten by dogs and little pyres being set on fire, broadcasted before and during the election season there.

This is 1:1 of the Trump nikalo scheme we saw last year.
Main components are
  • The Chinese Plague
  • Media one sided and exaggerated reportage of the effects of the Plague
  • Toolkit protests and riots, it was BLM there and it was Shaheenbagh/Pissan Gandolan here

Modi has already lost and he knows it, I guess that explains his cowardice and appeasement behavior currently.
He has far too many enemies entrenched every step off the way, not even including foreign support from US and China to remove him..

It's sad that the game is rigged from the start, internationally and nationally that Nationalistic Indians can never hope to truly win.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's sad that the game is rigged from the start, internationally and nationally that Nationalistic Indians can never hope to truly win.
One way would be if ordinary Hindus started owning guns and there is a kind of a "Second Amendment" sweeping attitudes here after people realize that no party will do anything to protect them from the animalistic Dara Hua community and so they would have to save themselves.

shade

Country flag
One way would be if ordinary Hindus started owning guns and there is a kind of a "Second Amendment" sweeping attitudes here after people realize that no party will do anything to protect them from the animalistic Dara Hua community and so they would have to save themselves.
Dara Hua qaum is a common cold.
Liberals and Seculars are like AIDS.
When immune system is thrashed by AIDS virus even normal baby tier diseases that could be handled easily become serious illnesses.
And the L&S are found in top positions of
  • Judiciary
  • IPS
  • IAS/Bureaucracy
  • Mass Media
  • Most political parties
  • Big MNC C-Level executives
  • Many “Professional Associations” like IMA
  • Academia
  • Entertainment industry

So it’s a pretty big list.
There is a reason they are called an ecosystem, and this is by design

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dara Hua qaum is a common cold.
Liberals and Seculars are like AIDS.
When immune system is thrashed by AIDS virus even normal baby tier diseases that could be handled easily become serious illnesses.
And the L&S are found in top positions of
  • Judiciary
  • IPS
  • IAS/Bureaucracy
  • Mass Media
  • Most political parties
  • Big MNC C-Level executives
  • Many “Professional Associations” like IMA
  • Academia
  • Entertainment industry

So it’s a pretty big list.
There is a reason they are called an ecosystem, and this is by design
True that. Legally therefore, I see only one way, is if an "extreme" right party forms which unabashedly claims to serve Hindu interests and once it assumes power, must immediately begin a purge of all institutions in the country.

Easier said than done, of course. But it's hopeless to expect anything from the BJP any longer. These people have outdone the Congress in Sulla asslicking.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Is this true or western media lying? I never imagined Indians ending up as illegal immigrants in the US.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Is this true or western media lying? I never imagined Indians ending up as illegal immigrants in the US.

Yes, this is a recent phenomenon. Because of situation of US border especially under DemonRats, everyone is rushing towards America's southern border. Latinos, Indians, Arabs, Bangladeshi, Pakis, everyone.

When caught they spew some sad stories to the judge and get asylum.

https://theprint.in/opinion/not-jus...e-entering-donald-trumps-us-illegally/294202/

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yes, this is a recent phenomenon. Because of situation of US border especially under DemonRats, everyone is rushing towards America's southern border. Latinos, Indians, Arabs, Bangladeshi, Pakis, everyone.

When caught they spew some sad stories to the judge and get asylum.

https://theprint.in/opinion/not-jus...e-entering-donald-trumps-us-illegally/294202/
I never imagined Indians would such things. It is expected that people from beggar states like Pakistan infiltrate into the US and Europe. This illegal immigration will damage India’s reputation abroad.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
I never imagined Indians would such things. It is expected that people from beggar states like Pakistan infiltrate into the US and Europe. This illegal immigration will damage India’s reputation abroad.
India is huge country. There will always be those who don't have high regards for rule of law.

Personally, I don't blame them. When US has a big welcome sign on southern border, people will take advantage.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Leaked State Department cable outlines plans for amreekunts Embassies to fly BLM banners ahead of George Floyd anniversary on May 25 and beyond.
assrapedamreekunts.png

sorcerer

Country flag
Any guesses of what these amreekunt cities have in common?

Answer: Defund the police according to the national fraternal order of police.
There was this video from USA i saw some place..where the live reporter was blabbering about why its important to defund the police and then on the spot there was a drive by shooting.
and the whole news crew duck for cover.
well!!

sorcerer

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Amreekunt embassies have been turned into activist facilities for the BLM movement in spain, Greece, Cambodia, and many more countries across the world today.

View attachment 91855

View attachment 91857
View attachment 91858
View attachment 91859
Them americans are putting out their "Hoooman Rights" propaganda division for the whole world to see.
which means.
"see we america are for hooman rights and we is have flags..and you countries take care of your religions minorities..and stop killin them".

well!! nice make up aint it?

Cheran

Country flag
Satrangi & BLM flag display in foreign countries by US embassies is forward deployment/export of the Democratic party's ideology. This ideology driven push has now been legitimized by the US state & prioritized overtly over the US foreign policy. (Previously it was covert or at-least not this blatant)

This is a green signal to the like minded parties in the respective countries to go for protests etc.

The day the US congress approved stuff like "Parent-1" / "Parent-2" etc. in communications, it was clear.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles