India US Relations

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
'Casual racism' of US presstitute towards Indian journo. At Trump Delhi press conf. Read the comments, all are supportive of that Indian guy.

. , 100% 100% #KAG (@CallingDrLove69) Tweeted:
JUST LOOK at these 2 Liberal Media, Hypocrite, Xenophobic, Trashy, Creepy, BIGOT BROADS being disrespectful toward an Indian reporter ...
https://t.co/ldOPKZVLN6

Chimpoo

Country flag
'Casual racism' of US presstitute towards Indian journo. At Trump Delhi press conf. Read the comments, all are supportive of that Indian guy.

JUST LOOK at these 2 Liberal Media, Hypocrite, Xenophobic, Trashy, Creepy, BIGOT BROADS being disrespectful toward an Indian reporter ...
What has a video of a woman making a face got to do with India-US relations?

Atcjurvin

Abe ye low iq laude bhar gaye hai forum mai jo kuch bhi post karte rahte hai.

Knowitall

I think his post focuses on the fact on how western people look at us the lady at that seat and the western politicians they are not much different all of them have a superiority complex.

Such small things are a good remainder to be shown to the people who think there is some kind of a special relationship here.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

The guy is an old hand, he has been covering white house for a long time. before modi era, almost all pak related quotes from white house on india related issues used to come because of him. if i remember correctly, after SS1, he stopped asking pak related questions in US press briefings.

That's the difference a strong foreign policy makes.

Atcjurvin

I think his post focuses on the fact on how western people look at us the lady at that seat and the western politicians they are not much different all of them have a superiority complex.

Such small things are a good remainder to be shown to the people who think there is some kind of a special relationship here.
Lmao that yellow dog eater what type of superiority does she boasts off.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

this should be used to ask US coconuts, "are you sure your colleagues are not doing this behind your back too? "

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It is talking about the mentality of the white trash towards Indians. This is a message to all Indians who worships trump like a some kind of god. Modern Day Whites aren’t our friends since There are no true friends in this world and they like there ancestors before them are very Opportunistic, Cunning and also Very Anti-Hindu/Indian in there heart. They will exploit our weakness if they get opportunity to do so. Indians need to be very careful on how we deal with them and we should act friendly on the outside but be very Cautious and Careful in the inside.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Lmao that yellow dog eater what type of superiority does she boasts off.
he is talking about the Green Dressed White Whore Talking to that Orange haired Old Woman not the Chinese Girl. Chinese girl is listening to him while the white bitch is making fun of him because of his Accent, Speech and hand movements.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
It is talking about the mentality of the white trash towards Indians. This is a message to all Indians who worships trump like a some kind of orange god. Modern Day Whites aren’t our friends they like there ancestors before them very Opportunistic and Anti-Hindu/Indian.
No one worships trump and all in india those who do that are like some lil freaks which exist all over the world freaks do weird things.
Anyway some modern xyz chaps cannot be our friends but today india is not like the old one so they have to be nice with Us.

Last edited:

varun9509

Country flag
It is talking about the mentality of the white trash towards Indians. This is a message to all Indians who worships trump like a some kind of orange god. Modern Day Whites aren’t our friends they like there ancestors before them very Opportunistic and Anti-Hindu/Indian.
Ae Bhai, aise bhi na bol, I work with a lot of foreign clients, I have yet to find any rude or racist white guy. There's one thing though, they are not aware of our side of the story, which is clearly Media's fault.

I don't say racist whites don't exist, I just say don't blame all of them because of some of them.

Wisemarko

Country flag
I think she is just amused. The guy is going in circles and I couldn’t understand the question.

I recommend all my Indian friends to work on their English accents. Indian accent is difficult to understand and follow for all Americans and many find it amusing- I am sure there are funny accents in Hindi as well. Asian accents are even more difficult.

As Warren Buffett famously said- communication skills improves your success by 50%. This guy, as an international journalist, should be speaking in more understandable language and accent.

I don’t condone this woman’s behavior and may be it is disrespectful. But if life has taught me anything, don’t judge book by its cover. She can be seen asking her colleague “who’s this guy?”

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think she is just amused. The guy is going in circles and I couldn’t understand the question.

I recommend all my Indian friends to work on their English accents. Indian accent is difficult to understand and follow for all Americans and many find it amusing- I am sure there are funny accents in Hindi as well. Asian accents are even more difficult.

As Warren Buffett famously said- communication skills improves your success by 50%. This guy, as an international journalist, should be speaking in more understandable language and accent.

I don’t condone this woman’s behavior and may be it is disrespectful. But if life has taught me anything, don’t judge book by its cover.
He is an american citizen, you can tell him yourself.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

I don’t condone this woman’s behavior and may be it is disrespectful. But if life has taught me anything, don’t judge book by its cover. She can be seen asking her colleague “who’s this guy?”
Well, here too we think you people eat some English words when you people say some words.
Also that way of STRETCHING some words like orange, I found annoying.
But anyway, it's your language.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag

I second this, many Indians just get thrown by the wayside when dealing with westerners just because of their accents, even when they are more skilled and knowledgeable, I've seen it myself. Also, Indians should look after their appearance , it matters a lot.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles