India US Relations

Kumaoni

@Kumaoni You live in The US , don't you ? How do the people treat indians ?
People treat me fine. This racism issue is overblown (in both Europe and USA).. Yes, there might be racist people in the USA, but there are racists everywhere including India. I’d recommend doing boxing or combat sport as it enhances confidence (which many Indians here lack).

Most Indians I personally know are of the woke brigade, sepoy type though. One of them even posted a anti-modi story blaming muh a Hindu nationalists for increasing Covid. Why do they do this I have 0 idea

Blademaster

People treat me fine. This racism issue is overblown (in both Europe and USA).. Yes, there might be racist people in the USA, but there are racists everywhere including India. I’d recommend doing boxing or combat sport as it enhances confidence (which many Indians here lack).

Most Indians I personally know are of the woke brigade, sepoy type though. One of them even posted a anti-modi story blaming muh a Hindu nationalists for increasing Covid. Why do they do this I have 0 idea
Whereabouts do you live? If you live close by perhaps we can meet for a beer!

Blademaster

Two Indian living in America .. Highly pro russia , Anti America and think Quad should be given up 😂 .. And here in india i might have read dozens of articles on how india can make use of its immigrant population to make relationship with USA better ..
That is because we Indians have seen America and its citizens up close and understand the body language and how they think and are able to spot which statement and action as bullshit and hypocritical.

We are not anti-America so to speak. We are just anti-BS and warning India and its netizens how to spot the BS and chart a path that protect its interest especially national security and economic interest.

shade

Country flag
Pajeets align themselves with the Democract/Liberal narrative there, to fit in with the gooras and maybe for a quicker path to citizenship? idk.
Point is both the right wing and left wing of America are anti-India, you don't have a pro-India political narrative there, for e.g the Israelis have a bipartisan pro-Israeli narrative, only rabid left of democrat headed by that petite somali thing push anti-Israel things but they don't control that party or the narrative.

btw religion wise also, Sardars will be khalistani, deshi momins will be doing ummah chummah, christians will engage in chatukari of the gora and so on.
We need to get a grip on the diaspora like the Chinese and Turks do.

Kumaoni

Two Indian living in America .. Highly pro russia , Anti America and think Quad should be given up 😂 .. And here in india i might have read dozens of articles on how india can make use of its immigrant population to make relationship with USA better ..
I’m not “Anti-america”, if anything I’m Pro America demanding America to stop funding and caring so much in global conflicts and fix issues at home, which are many.

Kumaoni

Anyway, most Indian Americans are brown Sepoys so don’t expect much, esp the ones born here

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
I’m not “Anti-america”, if anything I’m Pro America demanding America to stop funding and caring so much in global conflicts and fix issues at home, which are many.
So your view against india America relationship is based on your opinion of what is good for America . Interesting ..

Indrajit

Country flag
Anyway, most Indian Americans are brown Sepoys so don’t expect much, esp the ones born here
Exactly, why is why I’m tired of Modi or any other government treating them as having wholesale value. Special treatment should be reserved only for those deserving of it, the rest should be put at the end of the queue. If GoI shows no respect for Indian citizenship and passport, why complain that the interested take advantage.

Kumaoni

So your view against india America relationship is based on your opinion of what is good for America . Interesting ..
What’s good for America is also based on India. Also increasing # of Americans are sick and tired of funding wars across continent, esp when we are giving 400 million in aid daily just for Ukranians to lose 200 men a day

Kumaoni

Exactly, why is why I’m tired of Modi or any other government treating them as having wholesale value. Special treatment should be reserved only for those deserving of it, the rest should be put at the end of the queue. If GoI shows no respect for Indian citizenship and passport, why complain that the interested take advantage.
I’m sick and tired of people advocating for better India US relations on the sole fact of muh Indian immigrants move to USA more than Russia nd shieeet, like those who work for USA are US citizens, not Indian citizens. And most of these lots are brown sepoy self hating wokes anyway

Fact is that India is blessed to have a reliable partner (Russia) in its neighborhood while taking advantage of American and Japanese investments, like what was done in chiNa.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
I’m sick and tired of people advocating for better India US relations on the sole fact of muh Indian immigrants move to USA more than Russia nd shieeet, like those who work for USA are US citizens, not Indian citizens. And most of these lots are brown sepoy self hating wokes anyway

Fact is that India is blessed to have a reliable partner (Russia) in its neighborhood while taking advantage of American and Japanese investments, like what was done in chiNa.
If thats your view , That indian immigrant in USA are just American citizens and have nothing left in india . I totally agree with you .. But then this obsession of indian immigrants with india should also end . Why keep commenting on what india shd do and wht it shd not .. Until that does not happen there ll be expectation back home that you are part of our geopolitical equation .

Kumaoni

If thats your view , That indian immigrant in USA are just American citizens and have nothing left in india . I totally agree with you .. But then this obsession of indian immigrants with india should also end . Why keep commenting on what india shd do and wht it shd not .. Until that does not happen there ll be expectation back home that you are part of our geopolitical equation .
It’s my personal opinion, and I’m all praise for india and what India does, I’m not a self hating brown sepoy, nor am I greedy opposition politician who will go to such lengths to undermine the armed forces exploits in China like Rahul gandhi

Indrajit

Country flag
.Why keep commenting on what india shd do and wht it shd not ..
I think people who have surrendered Indian citizenship should at best cheer from the sidelines but make no harsh criticisms. If you bow out of the fight to make India a better place, should atleast have the decency to be mindful of that position.

Kumaoni

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
There is a believe in some sections of USA that USA should focus on domestic issue and stop its global hegemony operations . I think that global hegemony is the reason USA is superpower in this time . Why wld middle east use dollar if USA does nt provide security .. Why wld Europe give a shit abt USA . They ll be happy to collaborate with Russia China . Russia has all the commodity resource and china has all the human resource along with production capacity . China russia ll jump to the opportunity . If dollar is replaced , Will USA be able to maintain the same level of economic supremacy and same level of defence expenditure .. It ll be kind of Germany++ .. And there are different opinions on how society of USA ll react to a declining economy .

Also is it good for india if dominance of USA is gone .. When we have a rising economy and trade relation with USA and we have a rising unfriendly super power to the east .

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Republicans see the enemy as China.
Democrats see it as Russia. That’s the difference
We couldn't care less if they considered Fiji as the enemy. The issue comes when they drag us in the middle despite not being in a formal military alliance.

What a disgusting comment. Bulwark against China? Does this lady think Indians are just good to be cannon fodder? I sense both racism and ignorance
This thinking is due to the binarism of the countries with Abrahamic backgrounds. The US and its European allies cannot sustain for long without conflicts overseas, as that's the only unifying factor in their regions. For example, people in Europe have a tendency to start demanding separate countries even if there is a hairline difference in language or customs. The US was almost on the verge of something similar as the racial tensions are high there. But Ukraine-Russia war became a lease of life for their unity.

Coming back to Indo-US ties, recently our Navy released a statement saying that they would "not follow the IAF" and would buy a jet that suits their needs. This clearly points out that we are going for the F/A-18SH. We will have to give their pound of flesh somewhere. So this is it. If this comes true, then it would be a landmark entry of the US into the combat platform market in India.

GE is also offering the engine collaboration program for the F-414's next version, sans the ToT and wants to retain the IP within. Sort of like how Swedish company Volvo made GE F404s for Gripens back in the 90s.

Blademaster

I do not mind giving the naval fighter contract to US because we would be buying it in small numbers anyway, the MiG-29Ns would be relegated to a backup role, and we have the TEDBF program ongoing so sanctions is not really a big concern right now. Besides it is the USN's interests that IN remain close to USN and to keep it that way, US cannot sanction IN.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles