India to increase troops along China border

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
you say so just because CHinese has not be powerful too long and you has not be used to a powerful China yet.

guy,just stay on in the world for ten years ,you will gradually get accustomed to a more and more powerful china.

Besides ,you will find that you have to learn Chinese language and scripts, however much you dislike CHina or chinese.
well here is question of liking and not one of getting accustomed to.even USA at height of its power in 1990's weren't able to do zilch wrt to india.And sure India resisted USA for 60 years.And i sure wish to live 100000 years to see if chinese dream wrt to taming india come true.BTW chinese poster think india like there banana republic pakistan which they call taller then himalayas and deeper than indian ocean friends.it was same china which dumped their best fast friend in dec 1971 promising to engage india on eastern front once hostilities started.Heck even usa keep on dumping its friend like used condom.if its like that china want to become then choice is its own. but India being india always opposed powerful being british/usa /or watever chinese dreams on right now.

And regarding learning chinese well india is already hosts chinese language speakers since centuries and yes top universities and university grant commission host different level courses to from primary to doctral level in Chinese language.Here india is not unidimensional on cultural fron as china is.and its the chinese who are running to learn english to do business with world.see the irony???: Btw most of the indian know atleast 2 minimum languages.And i think i can sense your dislike of conversing in english so that barb about liking and disliking chinese language script came out of you.see as i said before the unidimensional chinese brain of yours.if you whish i love to converse with you on this board in your own language just to soothe your chinese powerful ego:twizt:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
It seems somebody has forgotten who was the ally of USSR in the Cold War.
sure.And somebody did even forgot that the same communist /maoist who project themselves of enemy of capitalism and colonialism were found to be in bed with both.And sure the same communist /maoist were found to be ditching their taller than himalaya and deeper than indian ocean friend in 1971.Sure human mind forget a lot.tsk tsk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles