India Taiwan relations

Flying Dagger

Country flag
So true man Japan and Taiwan can help our electronics sector like Japan helped our automobile one.

There are so many good japanese mobile companies dying in the competition against Chinese ones. We could simply collaborate with them and throw the chinks out the entire world to the shit they came from.

India should strengthen ties with Taiwan

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Somaliland, next to China's only military base in Indian Ocean establishes ties with Taiwan

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Baushuan Ger is Taiwan’s new ambassador to India

Taiwan’s Pegatron follows Foxconn and Wistron to make iPhones in India

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Taiwanese firms pivoting to India amid fallout with China

no smoking

Country flag
There are so many good japanese mobile companies dying in the competition against Chinese ones.
They are not only losing to the competition from Chinese, but also Koreans, Americans and Europeans. Now, their only customers are Japanese who have no choice due to domestic market protection. If the companies are losing to everyone and everywhere, how can you call them good.

We could simply collaborate with them and throw the chinks out the entire world to the shit they came from.
My friend, there are reasons why they are losing. Find out before you are going to bed with them.

cyclops

Country flag
Amid China tension, India hails Taiwan’s late ‘Mr Democracy’

Lee Teng-hui

View attachment 55240

Man, does the CCP hate him...

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
So true man Japan and Taiwan can help our electronics sector like Japan helped our automobile one.

There are so many good japanese mobile companies dying in the competition against Chinese ones. We could simply collaborate with them and throw the chinks out the entire world to the shit they came from.
Yes, the two are natural allies, Taiwan's current economy is I think double that of Pakistan itself and growing every year. Besides, most made in China products are trash.

Kumaoni

Muh stand for democracies and human rights and shit.

The same democracy that’s helpless against Hindus in Kashmir and even Bengal, and Punjab from communal violence.

we stand with Taiwan for our own interests, especially Because we have issues with CCP pigs that was a total misunderstanding on both sides. But now they are flexing their muscle on us and have been the full aggressor.

Im tired of seeing people say we stand with “democracy” and “human rights” or whatever the west defines as such. We are on USA side only for this because of common interests. We don’t give two hoots about the system that is literally destroying our religion.

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
Muh stand for democracies and human rights and shit.

The same democracy that’s helpless against Hindus in Kashmir and even Bengal, and Punjab from communal violence.

we stand with Taiwan for our own interests, especially Because we have issues with CCP pigs that was a total misunderstanding on both sides. But now they are flexing their muscle on us and have been the full aggressor.

Im tired of seeing people say we stand with “democracy” and “human rights” or whatever the west defines as such. We are on USA side only for this because of common interests. We don’t give two hoots about the system that is literally destroying our religion.
Well, to be fair, my friend, you're living in the USA, and so are millions of Indians. XD

Misunderstanding or not, I really don't think China and India will become friends any time soon. And I've mentioned elsewhere, China has its spies planted everwhere through South and Central Asia, as well as in Western countries, such as American colleges and universities, linking with the Chinese language groups there. There was even a pro-China person (his parents were born in the mainland) who shot and killed 1 person in a California church recently, injuring 5 others. China's influence is MUCH stronger and more pervasive than you can imagine right now.

And people blame America for funding the Taliban; but if you do enough historical research, you'd realize China engaged with them and sent them millions of dollars during the Cold War to fight the Soviets also. I even read that the Mumbai attackers had Chinese-produced weapons, and that China's intelligence agencies cooperate very closely with the Pakistanis on lots of...different things. You do not really think that blocking that Pakistani militant at the UN was the only thing they're responsible for? That's the kind of massive game China is playing here, a very subtle and dangerous one, throughout Asia and elsewhere.

According to Shoaib, meanwhile, “Xu [the Chinese spy in Afghanistan] hated India and considered India as enemy of China.”

The Afghan intelligence agency, whose director confirmed the detention during a parliamentary session, alleged that its operatives seized arms, ammunition, and Ketamine powder from the Chinese nationals. Indian newspapers reported that Xu began working with the Chinese intelligence agency from July or August of 2020. Xu was accused of being in contact with a man in Pakistan as well as the Haqqani Network.

“Xu traveled to Pakistan,” said Salim, the university student. “When I was in Kabul recently, he was in Pakistan.”

Last edited:

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
Oh, and NOT just Central Asia and South Asia (including the Northeastern parts of India), also Southeast Asia, such as in Myanmar. I've studied these kinds of geopolitics for a very long time, and it's a very complicated and pretty dark game that China has been playing for years, if not decades. Even in Taiwan, there have been many groups and news channels banned for links with the PRC. All I am saying is, maybe it's better not to idealise some future "relationship" with China, especially if you don't know how most of their people view India. Indians tried that once with "Chinese and Indians are brothers", and that didn't work out.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles