India successfully test-fires supersonic interceptor missile

Country flag
Nice..gives them some time to get disciplined on the the PAKFA and other signed contracts which they have kept on the simmer!
If our bmd becomes operational in the near term we may not need this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
If our bmd becomes operational in the near term we may not need this?

I was talking about the Russians in the previous message .. that they stop doing the stalling game with India on joint ventures.
These tests would signal some that India has achieved certain breakthrough in core technologies and has clearly come out of some "curves" clean and flying colors...meaning dependence would last only for a matter of time and value on the procurements will go down.

We would need this..Makes the chinese shield redundant+Its better to have tried and tested advanced systems till we make something better and awesome economically..the we always do.

Country flag
I
We would need this..Makes the chinese shield redundant+Its better to have tried and tested advanced systems till we make something better and awesome economically..the we always do.
We still have s300

power_monger

Country flag
Do you remember the thread title? Maybe later I will merge it. For the time being, let it be an independent thread.
The thread title is different. offcourse different news media uses different sentences.but at the end this was a BMD test only. We have seen too many threads created for same are which actually is not good for reading.Anyways i welcome your decision and leave to you.

lupgain

Country flag
India conceptualized and started this program in 1999, seriously now we need PVD operational and safeguarding our cities , than ever going testing mode:facepalm:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
"An expert has termed DRDOs claims as jingoistic kite-flying"

WHY?
I wonder how that expert can fare with the talent that is trying their best to make such things. Tie him to the rocket and then test it. He will know if it is a kite or a rocket.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I wonder how that expert can fare with the talent that is trying their best to make such things. Tie him to the rocket and then test it. He will know if it is a kite or a rocket.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Seriously. @LETHALFORCE what source did you get that pic from? It says this is just a technology demonstrator and lot of critical elements are pending to be tested.

Meanwhile I just read an article on Google which says final test carried out successfully.

I need clarification.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
video of the test

looks great

if you see the speed of incoming projectile it's not 5km/s as there is no friction or infrared heat signature trail where as incoming nuclear warhead of ICBM IRBM missile would be close to 6-7km/s . what is this going on

can any one clarify

se this video of agni 1 warheadin terminal phase

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles