India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
This point is most probably not the case.

From this view no conformal furl tanks are seen, but the bulges are there. They are there to improve area-ruling drag coefficient of the fuselage... View attachment 74844View attachment 74846
Yep the mid fuselage has been made narrower compared to the point where the wings join the fuselage which has been bulked up thus giving the appearance of a CFT from front .

Either way, the internal voluke bulged up portion can be used in various ways.

Who knows, with twin F414 our TED's best friend may supercruise at Mach 1.2 with 4 aam .

aviationgeek

Country flag
Ok paki stop coming to derail the thread.if you have anything to establish about your piggies air force and 10th generation flying toilet hinges do it in balakot thread.
Firstly I am not a Pakistani, secondly sir I don't respond to abusive stuff. I posted that article because I found it as an interesting read with detail which were not available prior to that

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Firstly I am not a Pakistani, secondly sir I don't respond to abusive stuff. I posted that article because I found it as an interesting read with detail which were not available prior to that
😂😝
I can see the best toilet paper in the world on top left of your profile😂.

aviationgeek

Country flag
Suar e gafura se pucho dusra pilot kaha gusa liya😂😂
We need to provide solid evidence of F16 and balakot to convince international players. Even @thewolfpackIN and others like defence editor of The Hindu, Vishnu, Shivaroor etc all think the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles