India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sir this discussion will end up on Kashmir and I don't want to talk about kashmir here because indian members don't like it.this terrorism is not new.we can't stop people from fighting for kashmir.it is out of control.we can't control them.i can't explain further.you know the problems between India and Pakistan.
Choose the correct answer

Q)You are supporting kashmir terrorists because ....

a)they are Muslims(with the exception of shia,ahmadiyas,uyghurs,rohingyas,kurds etc)
or
b)ghazwa hind,bin qasim,fauj corn flakes,affection towards china men,etc

If you are not satisfied with the answers, then stop derailing the thread

Arsalan123

FATF and economy. Between 2008 and 2013, Pak was facing some of the most bloodiest days. On several forums and PDF pakis were even openly talking about getting rid of Jihaidis, even Kashmir based. The moment Pak stabilized they went to the old ways. Was disheartening to see then, the days post 2013. Had thought pak had changed. Then post Modi's win, irrespective of what Nawaz thought the Pakistani establishment had already decided where our relationship will go. Now again, they are on hard time and making peace overtures..

Once bitten, Twice shy..........
We always expected something after blast in India but not attack on Pakistan.this time India has done unimaginable things.we are now focused on how to deal with india.your policy towards Pakistan is completely changed so it's time for Pakistan to change policy as well.we expected diplomatic battle but not balakot.

sorcerer

Country flag
US lawmakers balk at Pakistan rescue, fearing money going to China
IMF bailout would be used to repay debts to Beijing, congressmen say
QUETTA, Pakistan -- Pakistan could face renewed hurdles in receiving a bailout package from the International Monetary Fund after three members of the U.S. Congress voiced their disapproval, saying the loans would be used to repay debts to China.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/US-lawmakers-balk-at-Pakistan-rescue-fearing-money-going-to-China

Well!! Taliban negotiation is written all over it.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
we also have responsibilities.
Responsibility for whom ? Kashmir ?

Army and government are on the same page
No they are not. Even your army is not on the same page with itself.

we are heading towards a disaster
who do you mean by we ? Pakistan ?

army is doing great.
And what about PAF and PN ?

and i am waiting for the answers of my previous questions

sorcerer

Country flag
We always expected something after blast in India but not attack on Pakistan.this time India has done unimaginable things.we are now focused on how to deal with india.your policy towards Pakistan is completely changed so it's time for Pakistan to change policy as well.we expected diplomatic battle but not balakot.
The stage had gone BEYOND diplomatic battle when pakistan establishment started asking for proofs over proofs and not acting on it.
Post Mumbai blast we all knew how the case dragged.
The buck had to stop somewhere!

India, politically and economically is under pressure to PERFORM and REFORM. That message is loud and clear. India which is on the way to the top places in economic index should act DECISIVELY to vectors that are detrimental to it..that include terrorism sponsored by china from pakistan.
India cant portray itself as a Super Power which gets walked over by china and pakistan lobby.
More than pakistan..the JEM Balakot attack was a message to china, which was operating this terror factory inside pakistan with impunity from international pressure.

The war is never against pakistan..but against terrorism.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
The reports says the motorcycle bomb hit the Frontier corps convoy, but medias only reporting civilian casualties. Like "always" no fauj casualties.
There were 3 blasts in ValocBaloch right ?
1 in Quetta
Other two I don't know

Arsalan123

Responsibility for whom ? Kashmir ?

No they are not. Even your army is not on the same page with itself.

who do you mean by we ? Pakistan ?

And what about PAF and PN ?

and i am waiting for the answers of my previous questions
Wait I will reply.give me some time xd

Arsalan123

The stage had gone BEYOND diplomatic battle when pakistan establishment started asking for proofs over proofs and not acting on it.
Post Mumbai blast we all knew how the case dragged.
The buck had to stop somewhere!

India, politically and economically is under pressure to PERFORM and REFORM. That message is loud and clear. India which is on the way to the top places in economic index should act DECISIVELY to vectors that are detrimental to it..that include terrorism sponsored by china from pakistan.
India cant portray itself as a Super Power which gets walked over by china and pakistan lobby.
More than pakistan..the JEM Balakot attack was a message to china, which was operating this terror factory inside pakistan with impunity from international pressure.

The war is never against pakistan..but against terrorism.
Whatever.you have your objectives.we have our own objectives.pakistan and India are very different.your economy is doing great.look at us so hard times!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Their kids will hug them!!!!!
And say “daddy, how can I be like you?”
How can I be like you ???
They will hug him and say " Dad when I will get luxury car which you promised ? Can you afford to send me to Havard , I won't study . I will enjoy there drinking eating , driving luxury car in streets of London and bang chicks day and night.

sorcerer

Country flag
Whatever.you have your objectives.we have our own objectives.pakistan and India are very different.your economy is doing great.look at us so hard times!
The point was not about economic comparison.honestly.
The point was indian Diplomatic maneuvers on pakistan didn't yield result and as any nation would do to protect its growing momentum, India went a notch high doing the balakot.

That was the summary of it.

Even paki terrorists would not have worked with the Impunity inside pakistan and against the pak govt... if, they were on a tight leash and used only for the "controlled chaos" of Americans in ME oil wars and sectarian violence between saudi and Iran BUT should never have used against India.

Arsalan123

These are my questions..............
I think khuzdar incident was fire due to someone mistake.who is Bilal? Nothing between pindi and peshawar.pm office fire was strange incident.i didn't hear about anything related to Kenji tunnels.tomato is 40 rupees per kilo and fuel 98 rupees per litre.fm Qureshi shared the intelligence report and it says that India will attack again.we aren't scared but we don't war war with india.we don't want more attacks on us.you did balakot,now you should stop.i am sorry if I miss any of our questions.yes and finally second jet enigma.we don't know anything.we believe we hit su-30 but I don't think so.everything is good in sindh.ppp is so corrupt.they destroyed everything in sindh.you can see garbage on roads in sindh.terrible performance by Pakistan people's party (ppp).

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Here is a video of pakis and paki ministers / officials claming they caught 2 pilots! More proof trickling in and pakistan is getting exposed!

Bhadra

Country flag
Sir this discussion will end up on Kashmir and I don't want to talk about kashmir here because indian members don't like it.this terrorism is not new.we can't stop people from fighting for kashmir.it is out of control.we can't control them.i can't explain further.you know the problems between India and Pakistan.
Sir, I appreciate that you answered but mislead the issue. to Timbuktu.

The question is about "sovereignty of a state" which we consider Pakistan to be, including for POK and GB.
India never said Pakistan does not exercise sovereignty over those areas. Indian position is that those areas belong to India. Indians do not violate the LC and carry out terrorist killings in POK and GB so far.

Pakistani consider J&K to be disputed. That is fine but that does not absolve Pakistan as a state from exercising sovereign rights over her citizens. That does not absolve Pakistan of the responsibility of following international code of conduct under laws for nations to be a responsible and accountable state.

India has the sovereign rights of "Defense". Any attack launched and organised from within Pakistan must be dealt with by Pakistani State failing which India will do that. That is what international law is.

Pakistanis love for Kashmir does not mean it is "Umma Ka Chumma" because there is no Umma which governs Pakistan. If it does exist independent of Pakistan, India will deal with that too.

OK, what is the guarantee that tomorrow Pakistanis will not develop love for Gujarat / Junagadh, then for Hyderabad, Saharanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow and then for Delhi like they have started bomb blasts there too.

Is there an end to it ?. Sensible Pakistanis say "No".

History does repeat the events, but not necessarily the outcome. India may also develop love for their old Multan, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi etc. After all all those were India and Hindu not very far ago.

You strive for and want "Kayamat" not we in India. We only sing

Last edited:

Arsalan123

The point was not about economic comparison.honestly.
The point was indian Diplomatic maneuvers on pakistan didn't yield result and as any nation would do to protect its growing momentum, India went a notch high doing the balakot.

That was the summary of it.

Even paki terrorists would not have worked with the Impunity inside pakistan and against the pak govt... if, they were on a tight leash and used only for the "controlled chaos" of Americans in ME oil wars and sectarian violence between saudi and Iran BUT should never have used against India.
I think your government has done a great job diplomatically.we have failed diplomatically.we must find a solution so that we can also progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles