India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It's worthless to comment on comparison between Rafale and JF-17 any block...

Arsalan123

Going Forward ...

Any terrorist attack in India that originates from Pakistani soil will definitely invite a direct action from India and no one can stop it... whatever may be the consequence if war ? so be it ...

The best thing for Pakistan to do is to stop it at their soil ... else India will have no option left but to enter your country to destroy the terrorist factories ...

I hope Imran Khan is intelligent man and now he will take action and save Pakistan from economic and military disaster ...
remember any attack on india might involve people from our side but not our military so india initiated a new policy of violating air space and we allowed them.this will not happen again as there are clear orders.you can't attack a country just because of kashmir or kashmiri militant.i was very sad when i heard balakot but next morning,i was happy.i still can't believe that we violated your airspace.this means both have capability.

VehlaBanda

remember any attack on india might involve people from our side but not our military so india initiated a new policy of violating air space and we allowed them.this will not happen again as there are clear orders.you can't attack a country just because of kashmir or kashmiri militant.
U attacked a country for dollars and we can't do it in self defense....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
gifts gifts and more gifts.give gifts to your friends.it can make your friends happy xd.
Bhai....I don't troll u...
I am replying u politely.....please do the same with me
.also I have edited this reply with more points.....

Arsalan123

Like srilanka u will have to pay for the gifts. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
some said that it was free but i think it was planned and we purchased it and we love it.i think we have no fear of meteor missile now.i know it's ramjet but it's okay.we also have gifts.xd

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
remember any attack on india might involve people from our side but not our military so india initiated a new policy of violating air space and we allowed them.this will not happen again as there are clear orders.you can't attack a country just because of kashmir or kashmiri militant.i was very sad when i heard balakot but next morning,i was happy.i still can't believe that we violated your airspace.this means both have capability.
It's Pakistani militants in effect.

And no, now the narrative has been changed.

India will attack terror camps inside Pakistan whenever a terror attack happens on us by a Pakistan trained terrorist.

Sorry but you can't do anything friend.

sorcerer

Country flag
i said deeper relations.i mean it.if saudia cancel one deal,what's wrong in that? may be they will agree more deals in future.china also have limited influence on middle east and they use this influence to tackle problems between pakistan and middle east.they are very much like brother.china isn't stealing money and not taking away our women.this is wrong perception,.cpec is a business deal.it can make lots of dollars.also i said deeper relations.after balakot,we received a gift from china.they want us to hit india.they will not say it openly because there are diplomatic norms.why you enemy of china lol.
CPEC ruined pakistan economy says pakistan ministers and analyts..
and people like you say CPEC is economic progress.
80% of pak GDP will go to service the debt including the CPEC..
what a brother who kills another brother like pakistan to steal the woman of pakistan. :)

chinese gift or not china or not..India will definitely hit pakistan in the coming days.

You do know that china talked to India before Kargil through back channels and assured that they wont meddle in the affairs then and India need not take china as a threat here!
Thats china for you my friend. Only business interests...
if pakis think china is some kind of ally then pakis are for a big hit minus the gift

Arsalan123

Bhai....I don't troll u...
I am replying u politely.....please do the same with me
.also I have edited this reply with more points.....
yes i am sorry for trolling.i think you are a very good member with good understanding of situation.sir we love our country so much.i know situation is not good but i hope for peace.

sorcerer

Country flag
We violated paki airspace and BOMBED your balakot killing chinese JEM assets.
where as your paf came in an dropped bomb in the land..as per IK...just to show capability that F-16 can be shot down by mig

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
IA's (and AF) strategy is becoming clearer now. It all started with aerial bombing of a Paki ammo dump on the 21st of Feb (or thereabouts) and then continued IA pounding of various dumps & depots. Pak's lack of geographic & financial depth coupled with superior space assets on our side means we can keep IDing these depots and hit them at will. Pak can't admit, hence can't complain and hence any major counter offensive would give India grounds to go all out. With no ammo, no CFVs, with no CFVs no infiltration! Keep this on till end of May, and insha'Allah if Modi+Doval come back, it'd be endgame in the form of liberation of Balochistan. We'd have by then won the war even before it began.
Sounds plausible . But there is a catch that is lizard in the room. Lizard which has endless ability to supply Arms and ammunition to porks. By the time election will end all routes would be open. And hence supply chain for porks would be robust again.

Arsalan123

CPEC ruined pakistan economy says pakistan ministers and analyts..
and people like you say CPEC is economic progress.
80% of pak GDP will go to service the debt including the CPEC..
what a brother who kills another brother like pakistan to steal the woman of pakistan. :)

chinese gift or not china or not..India will definitely hit pakistan in the coming days.

You do know that china talked to India before Kargil through back channels and assured that they wont meddle in the affairs then and India need not take china as a threat here!
Thats china for you my friend. Only business interests...
if pakis think china is some kind of ally then pakis are for a big hit minus the gift
several things can happen.we can still negotiate.pakistan is located in a strategic position.everyone wants to keep good relations with us.some are against us because they want better relations with india but overall we can handle it.we have to pay china because there are many loan deals.china is a powerful country with good economy so do they need their money back or do they want to move on and continue more investment? we are like good friends like brothers so lets see.

singhboy98

Country flag
are you talking about akhnoor dagger? i still don't trust this story but there are many indian members who feel that it's true.i don't know anything about this incident.pindi shooting? we have no news related to pindi.after 71,moral was down but musharraf started kargil.we lost kargil but kargil changed our mindset.for the first time in history,we now believe that we can repel indian army if they attack us.also mindset is a bit attacking rather than defensive.raheel sharif has done a remarkable job to boost the morale of army and now we are very happy with the performance of our army.cfv happens daily.this is nothing new but akhnoor story is new and i have seen many indian military veterans talking about akhnoor.i don't know anything about this story.money will come my friend.remember ummah chummah hahahaha i mean saudia,uae and our best friend china.chinese are making good weapons now.it's not same old china that used to make chinese toys.now they are making good missiles,kinetic kill vehicles,drones,stealth jets,sams.we are very happy with our friendship with china.
About Kargil, you drew the wrong conclusion. The lesson was that PA could not defend against even a localised assault by the the Indian Armed Forces despite have the geographical and first mover's advantage.

Arsalan123

We violated paki airspace and BOMBED your balakot killing chinese JEM assets.
where as your paf came in an dropped bomb in the land..as per IK...just to show capability that F-16 can be shot down by mig
no orders my friend no orders.look at the map! you reached deep inside pakistan and no reaction from pakistan? i was stunned but i learned that there was no orders.clear orders were given after balakot.next day,we violated your airspace and this f-16 and mig story.nobody knows what happened!

sorcerer

Country flag
several things can happen.we can still negotiate.pakistan is located in a strategic position.everyone wants to keep good relations with us.some are against us because they want better relations with india but overall we can handle it.we have to pay china because there are many loan deals.china is a powerful country with good economy so do they need their money back or do they want to move on and continue more investment? we are like good friends like brothers so lets see.
pakistan is located in a strategic position..so is Sindh, Balochistan and Pashtunistan.

There are many loan deals which are bad loans at higher interest rate. ..china stealing a poor pakistani friend. Friends are there to help and make a fair deal. china despite knowing that pakistan ecnonomy is in shambles did a double interest rate for pakistan.

china is a powerful country with a good economy for the chinese..not for pakistan.

if the use of pakistan as a counter to china is not profitable..china will make pakistan in to a colony and talk peace with India...its simple as that..
This is what they are doing in Xinjiang bringing in demographic change..
same will happen to pakistan...Well IMO Xinjinag area wise looks bigger than pakistan..if they can do it in Xinjiang..they will colonize pakistan for sure

rocky0290

Country flag
Guys everyone who want to engage the paki trolls or want to have a verbal spat with him are kindly requested to make another thread for the same.Despite being requested many times by many members of this forum, some members can't resist the urge to engage with the paki trolls regarding various issues from Tamil cinemas to idea of India and Pakistan.Free speech is all welcome but this thread is not the place to do so.Kindly do the needful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles