India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien

i don't want to take credit from you.you were victorious in 71,99 but 65 was a stall.you changed your policy and we also adjusted our policy.we have to show to the world that it's not pakistan who always starts.we are doing great even with old weapons but trust me,new weapons are coming.these type of news aren't in public knowledge.
Ok, you say that, bakistan not always starts... then,

Who were responsible for Uri and Pulawama attacks then? Jihadi's from Boko Haram?

We know about your new weapons and from where they will come. Lekin paisa kidhar hai weapons kharidne ke liye? weapons udhari me milenge?

Arsalan123

Friends? Those who are taking your khwateen and you don't even know what happens to them in China? Those who are investing in your land knowing that you can't repay and enslave you on that pretext? Or those who treat you as third class citizens in Arab worse than the Indians?

Yeah... great friends!!! I like your friends. They are working for us.
sir there are different type of people everywhere.crime is everywhere.this has nothing to do with our friendship with china.there are lots of news in media which you can't believe.some are true,some are false but i think china is a good friend.women here are safe.you have to marry a woman.there is no culture of relationship.this relationship culture only apply in high societies.for example some places in karachi and lahore.

sorcerer

Country flag
saudia and pakistan relations are much stronger than before and they have lots of money and they have to fight wars in middle east,thanks to iran lol.so ummah chumma brings money and we are safe now.any weapon from china can be tested.this is true friendship.we can even buy satellites.we need more money and i hope ummah chumma will continue help.there are also other players like turkey.
Saudi and pakistan relation is a master slave relation and not a relation of equal. Whatever master says pakistan will agree
Saudi India relation is matured one on one relationship where India can do diplomatic moves to make Saudi do what it wants to do on pakistan.
BTW!! We saw what happened at UMMAH group of nations who invited our external affairs minister for their celebration but flipped paki Qureshi.
These are signals for pakistan to behave!

Turkey is understood...Its already an established fact.
Lets see how much of Turkey is staying with pakistan.

Saudia has wars to fight in middle east and they only bankroll the fight in ME not in Kashmir :D
money will come in ONLY for the fight in ME which will be siphoned off to foreign account by your pak army men...
that means nothing for your pakistan :D and your economy will crumble further.

The serious problem with pakistan is the "HOPE" that begging money and free money will come.
Even people like you has such a mentality shows that your patriotism for your land is nothing; no wonder chinese are stealing your woman right in front of your nose, cuz they have enslaved you and they know that pakis wont protest or has no backbone or self respect in them to even protest.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
jf-17 block 1 is a bit old but block 2 and block 3 is the answer for indian rafale.i want you to tell me why i think jf-17 can handle rafale.just tell me why i think so.guess the answer.why suddenly jf-17 block 2 is comparable to rafale? this must be a joke.no this is not a joke.
Bhai patriotism is good ...but if I will compare tejas with f22 then its wrong if I will compare mig 21 bison with f16 its wrong....though bison just shot down a f16....
But technologically f16 is better....and it will be better than bison....
Again jf17 dont has the range dont has the thrust dont has the agility...dont has the mtow......and don't has the weapon......to challenge rafale....

Though we indians are slow in decision making....but we choose the best out of the rest....
We have choosen...elta 2052 for tejas mk1a....you were forced to use a Chinese aesa...in jf17
We have meteor in rafale and derby tejas...you have Chinese ....bvr
And when su30 s are able to deceive amraam s......then whats about jf17 with Chinese bvr..
Ok I request u to prove...
Jf17 block 2 and 3 are better than rafale...in jf17 thread.....
With technological parameters.....
...ok see u there

VehlaBanda

sir there are different type of people everywhere.crime is everywhere.this has nothing to do with our friendship with china.there are lots of news in media which you can't believe.some are true,some are false but i think china is a good friend.women here are safe.you have to marry a woman.there is no culture of relationship.this relationship culture only apply in high societies.for example some places in karachi and lahore.
Karachi......hmm
Milk@120
ChildForAbuse@50
#PakistansPurchasingPower

Child Abuse
https://c.tribune.com.pk/2019/04/1948546-lettereditorxfinalfix-1554996777-205-160x120.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
We can believe cuz they are not done by paid actors..but real live videos..
You can lie to yourself and live in your bubble.
if chinese are taking your woman..they are treating pakistan like an economically defunct NoKo...how North Korean women were poached by chinese.
chinese is squeezing every every ounce of what they can get out of pakistans economic crisis...including women!!

Sure..there is no "culture of relationship"...may be that is the reason...why pakistan is silent on the atrocities by china on Muslims in Xinjiang ..IK said he doesnt even know where Xinjiang is ..
hahahaha
So much scare...so much scare..shows that IK..a PM of a nation..UMMAH and all is scared to talk about the atrocities of fellow Muslims in Xinjiang

Arsalan123

Saudi and pakistan relation is a master slave relation and not a relation of equal. Whatever master says pakistan will agree
Saudi India relation is matured one on one relationship where India can do diplomatic moves to make Saudi do what it wants to do on pakistan.
BTW!! We saw what happened at UMMAH group of nations who invited our external affairs minister for their celebration but flipped paki Qureshi.
These are signals for pakistan to behave!

Turkey is understood...Its already an established fact.
Lets see how much of Turkey is staying with pakistan.

Saudia has wars to fight in middle east and they only bankroll the fight in ME not in Kashmir :D
money will come in ONLY for the fight in ME which will be siphoned off to foreign account by your pak army men...
that means nothing for your pakistan :D and your economy will crumble further.

The serious problem with pakistan is the "HOPE" that begging money and free money will come.
Even people like you has such a mentality shows that your patriotism for your land is nothing; no wonder chinese are stealing your woman right in front of your nose, cuz they have enslaved you and they know that pakis wont protest or has no backbone or self respect in them to even protest.
we value our relation with china.i can't answer you on other topics like who invited external affairs minister and saudia and middle east.i think all members here think that we beg money.we don't beg.we told them that we need money and they give us.remember india and china are rivals just because of useless 62 war.china is helping my friend but it will never tell the world about deeper relations.we are together and we will stay together no matter what.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
My sources said pakistan never had 120-130 nukes. Their nukes were mostly between around 30-45. Considering tbeir economy there is no change these pukies could afford and maintain 140 nukes.
That day 3 saudi jumbo cargo flights left pakistan airspace over balochistan in a row. Considering numbers around 30 to 45 these warheads can be easily loaded into 3 to 4 cargo planes.
Yes saudi arabia wanted to take control over Pakistan's nukes.
Weak Pakistan is a good slave.
Nuke less Pakistan is weak Pakistan.
It appears that Pakistan is not a nuclear state, looks like they only detonated Chinki nukes to show us, while they have zero:tongue2: nukes.:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Games Goblin

Country flag
jf-17 block 1 is a bit old but block 2 and block 3 is the answer for indian rafale.i want you to tell me why i think jf-17 can handle rafale.just tell me why i think so.guess the answer.why suddenly jf-17 block 2 is comparable to rafale? this must be a joke.no this is not a joke.
No point in comparison b/w JF-17 and Rafale!

JF-17 itself is a reworked version of Chinese Chengdu-J7 (which itself is licence built based on Soviet MiG-21 blueprints given to Chinese)

Read more here

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/jf-17-fighter-chinas-weird-mig-21-and-f-16-hybrid-24782

Comparing a reworked 60 year old design to a cutting edge modern fighter is pointless.

My 2 cents

Arsalan123

Bhai patriotism is good ...but if I will compare tejas with f22 then its wrong if I will compare mig 21 bison with f16 its wrong....though bison just shot down a f16....
But technologically f16 is better....and it will be better than bison....
Again jf17 dont has the range dont has the thrust dont has the agility...dont has the mtow......and don't has the weapon......to challenge rafale....

Though we indians are slow in decision making....but we choose the best out of the rest....
We have choosen...elta 2052 for tejas mk1a....you were forced to use a Chinese aesa...in jf17
We have meteor in rafale and derby tejas...you have Chinese ....bvr
And when su30 s are able to deceive amraam s......then whats about jf17 with Chinese bvr..
Ok I request u to prove...
Jf17 block 2 and 3 are better than rafale...in jf17 thread.....
With technological parameters.....
...ok see u there
sir i asked mamao about the same thing.why i compare jf-17 with advance and superior rafale? why? you are right when your comparing jets.you are absolutely right but we are integrating something on jf-17.xd

sorcerer

Country flag
we value our relation with china.i can't answer you on other topics like who invited external affairs minister and saudia and middle east.i think all members here think that we beg money.we don't beg.we told them that we need money and they give us.remember india and china are rivals just because of useless 62 war.china is helping my friend but it will never tell the world about deeper relations.we are together and we will stay together no matter what.
Dont answer who invited and all cuz doesnt matter...we saw what resulted out of the invite and where was pakistan's place in the GCC council thing.

India and china are rivals because of terror factories china has opened in pakistan and how china is using pakistan against India.

You told them you need money and they cancelled the deal..- The Saudi
YOu told them you need money and USA cancelled the deal

You told them you need money and china said..they will "think about it"..They are not your friends..they are business men..who has invested DOUBLE the amount in India on business through fair business deals but on the other hand is stealing money, economy and women from pakistan in the name of business deal which never happened in pakistan.. :D

china is having a deep one sided relationship with pakistan.
You are in this together..but only china is benefitting.. you have no option other than to stay together..imagine if paki pisses off china and then there wont be anybody with pakis

bose

Country flag
so india fed up and decided to take action.we didn't stop you during balakot but it doesn't mean that we always allow you xd.
Going Forward ...

Any terrorist attack in India that originates from Pakistani soil will definitely invite a direct action from India and no one can stop it... whatever may be the consequence if war ? so be it ...

The best thing for Pakistan to do is to stop it at their soil ... else India will have no option left but to enter your country to destroy the terrorist factories ...

I hope Imran Khan is intelligent man and now he will take action and save Pakistan from economic and military disaster ...

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
sir i asked mamao about the same thing.why i compare jf-17 with advance and superior rafale? why? you are right when your comparing jets.you are absolutely right but we are integrating something on jf-17.xd
Ok bhai lets see.....the secret in future.......

There was rumor...than pak is integrating amraam s with jf17..I don't buy it....without source code...its impossible to do...

..second possibility is the.....drag bomb recently tested....

Though you can integrate what you can...
But with same engine and same structure...little you can do ......
Ok...future will tell whats secret in jf17...paf is adding

Last edited:

Arsalan123

Dont answer who invited and all cuz doesnt matter...we saw what resulted out of the invite and where was pakistan's place in the GCC council thing.

India and china are rivals because of terror factories china has opened in pakistan and how china is using pakistan against India.

You told them you need money and they cancelled the deal..- The Saudi
YOu told them you need money and USA cancelled the deal

You told them you need money and china said..they will "think about it"..They are not your friends..they are business men..who has invested DOUBLE the amount in India on business through fair business deals but on the other hand is stealing money, economy and women from pakistan in the name of business deal which never happened in pakistan.. :D

china is having a deep one sided relationship with pakistan.
You are in this together..but only china is benefitting.. you have no option other than to stay together..imagine if paki pisses off china and then there wont be anybody with pakis
i said deeper relations.i mean it.if saudia cancel one deal,what's wrong in that? may be they will agree more deals in future.china also have limited influence on middle east and they use this influence to tackle problems between pakistan and middle east.they are very much like brother.china isn't stealing money and not taking away our women.this is wrong perception,.cpec is a business deal.it can make lots of dollars.also i said deeper relations.after balakot,we received a gift from china.they want us to hit india.they will not say it openly because there are diplomatic norms.why you enemy of china lol.

Bhadra

Country flag
Majority of people who call themselves liberals are leftists, they are using congress as a cover to masquerade as "liberals". Swara bhaskar is a classic example, when the mask fell off look where she landed to give her election speech(at CPI election meeting).

Leftists took advantage of Indira gandhi during emergency,
Leftists took advantage of Sonia Gandhi in UPA 1, they broke away because of MMS not sonia gandhi.
Now they are taking advantage of Rahul Gandhi.

Sure there are other adversaries, but i list commies as numero uno...
If one goes into the background and history of CPI since their inception, they have been "infiltrate if not win" force on line with western Leftist thinking and practices - to influence and give direction to policy making.
Leftists infiltrated Congress, many of them being its members and influenced the course of liberation movement specially where and when it came to Soviet Union and protect their interests. Comintern or International Communist movement of which CPI was a part, was nothing but protecting interests of Soviet Union. In doing so CPI always targeted Jawaharlal Nehru and other powerful left inclining congress leaders in their fold.

After Independence, when it was claer to CPI that they would be no where near electoral victory, they resorted to internal sabotage by infiltrating in Congress. Thy ensured that a sizable portion of Congress remains Left followers. So they had people like Faqrookiddin Ali Ahmad, Kripalani, Lohiya, Menon, ... down to Arjun Singh, Ayyar and Tharoor always making and influencing policy making. Congress willing took them in their fold to consolidate their political hold.

Post USSR it has become their so called anti-fascist (meaning anti BJP) agenda which has become their reason to continue and existence. Their utility in Indian politics lies only their ability to provide support to Congress and maintain continuity of left influenced governance.

Otherwise they are a spent force in peasant movements, workers movements, trade unions and electoral politics. Their strength lies in their base in cultural, educational, ideological, media and public opinion spheres where it is deep rooted by virtue of their 100 years efforts.

That needs to be suitably "purged", exorcised and cleansed by constant exposure and counter attacks.

Alien

Are you integrating bazooka of some kind? :D

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles