India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcafanboy

Country flag
low amount of money doesn't mean that your moral is down.you can still fight with old weapons.passion is necessary.
BTW the word is Morale.

Morale alone does not win war. For war you need latest weapons and for that you need money and nowadays latest weapons cost a lot. A 10 million dollars f16 is now 70-80 million dollars depending on weapons and avionics.

Now if I have a sword since lowlon money and very high morale can I win against a gangster with ak-47? NO. WHY? You need latest weapons first then morale to win wars...

Arsalan123

Jf17s are not an answer to highly advanced Mig29K. Try upgraged F16s, they might be able to give some fight to 29Ks knowing the level of training of PAF.
jf-17 block 1 is a bit old but block 2 and block 3 is the answer for indian rafale.i want you to tell me why i think jf-17 can handle rafale.just tell me why i think so.guess the answer.why suddenly jf-17 block 2 is comparable to rafale? this must be a joke.no this is not a joke.

Joker

Country flag
BTW the word is Morale.

Morale alone does not win war. For war you need latest weapons and for that you need money and nowadays latest weapons cost a lot. A 10 million dollars f16 is now 70-80 million dollars depending on weapons and avionics.

Now if I have a sword since lowlon money and very high morale can I win against a gangster with ak-47? NO. WHY? You need latest weapons first then morale to win wars...
But in madrassas they teach only morals.......no morale........and while facing Indian army, these mongrels lose all their molars XD

Arsalan123

BTW the word is Morale.

i am sorry for my english.it's pathetic xd.money is not a problem for pakistan.we are near bankruptcy but we have friends,special friends.

Alien

so india fed up and decided to take action.we didn't stop you during balakot but it doesn't mean that we always allow you xd.
You never wanted to allow the fate of 1948, 1965, 1971, 1999 but it was our fate, we had to react.

Now post Uri and Pulawama, we are proactive.

Even today, you are not allowing however, it's failing badly. You can still fight with your old weapons with all the passion necessary. Life moves on, get used to it :)

Sanglamorre

Country flag
just by chance that day i took a screen shot of paki airspace and caught those 3 saudi flights. Look at the rest of air space .... all empty and suddenly there r 3 flights to saudi in a row .. i just thought "who is escaping????":biggrin2:

image at 2019-02-28, 6:21 PM
when it happened, I thought it were the elite escaping, but the nuke theory makes more sense

Arsalan123

You never wanted to allow the fate of 1948, 1965, 1971, 1999 but it was our fate, we had to react.

Now post Uri and Pulawama, we are proactive.

Even today, you are not allowing however, it's failing badly. You can still fight with your old weapons with all the passion necessary. Life moves on, get used to it :)
i don't want to take credit from you.you were victorious in 71,99 but 65 was a stall.you changed your policy and we also adjusted our policy.we have to show to the world that it's not pakistan who always starts.we are doing great even with old weapons but trust me,new weapons are coming.these type of news aren't in public knowledge.

sorcerer

Country flag
are you talking about akhnoor dagger? .
Not in particular...details of such will come for sure..dagger or sword..but so far its understood some "strategic piece of land". Its okay may be you dont know..cuz PoK is under lock and key of your DGISPR on information flow and may be you are tasked not to TELL about it and deflect on it.
Its understood.

anything about this incident.pindi shooting? we have no news related to pindi.
Again, shows that we Indians know more on what happens inside your pakistan than you pakis :D
Seriously, our boys here get even the info about pakistani hardware movements .
:D
You have no news related to your dead soldiers and pilots..forget shoot out at pindi.
Now you know how you are made an ass by your Gafoora

after 71,moral was down but musharraf started kargil.we lost kargil but kargil changed our mindset.for the first time in history,we now believe that we can repel indian army if they attack us.also mindset is a bit attacking rather than defensive.raheel sharif has done a remarkable job to boost the morale of army and now we are very happy with the performance of our army
We too are happy with the performance of paki army who scooted back to village leaving the posts and what not in the process.
Raheel Sharif has done a remarkable job of teaching them to sprint over boulders and fallen trees back to the village..outrunning some wild animals in that area in the process.
BTW..this is not a joke.. I dont want to be too hard on paki plight here.

.cfv happens daily.this is nothing new but akhnoor story is new and i have seen many indian military veterans talking about akhnoor.i don't know anything about this story.money will come my friend.remember ummah chummah hahahaha
If too many India mil. veterans are talking about it..its sensible to think akhnoor story..
The dont do the scare mongering..if 71, kargil etc happened..you know Indian veteran meant what they said.
Umma Chummah.. is still yet to save you from the inernational isolation. plus Saudi cancelled the deal with pakis..even the free oil.
Business matters as UMMA is a business house..they are responsible in their accounts unlike the pakis...chummah doesnt matter..
If we give UAE 12 billion credit line Equivalent to pakis trade with UAE and more than pakistan on bilateral trade you should understand that the Chummah is not going to come through.
An occasional token money to support your falling forex may come in..but thats nothing for growth

i mean saudia,uae and our best friend china.chinese are making good weapons now.it's not same old china that used to make chinese toys.now they are making good missiles,kinetic kill vehicles,drones,stealth jets,sams.we are very happy with our friendship with china
We too are happy with paki friendship with china and especially the weapons part as their quality is epic and cheap.
BTW your pak army did leave a few broken machines at LC...so IA knows the quality of such.

daya

Country flag
i am sorry for my english.it's pathetic xd.money is not a problem for pakistan.we are near bankruptcy but we have friends,special friends.
:rofl::laugh: Amrikans ne to palla jhaad liya. Chini bhi kam hai is baar. Kaise hoga beda paar. Aur wo chini kya karwa rahe hain apne yahan, No roja. No this, no that... :laugh::rofl:

Raziel

Friends? Those who are taking your khwateen and you don't even know what happens to them in China? Those who are investing in your land knowing that you can't repay and enslave you on that pretext? Or those who treat you as third class citizens in Arab worse than the Indians?

Yeah... great friends!!! I like your friends. They are working for us.

BoseRaoModi

This has been discussed at least 100 times on this and other threads.

Why do we need proof to justify anyone?

After IAF bombing episode, Bakis are shit scared and puking all over media including internet.

Baki PM, FM, DM and BC their entire जिहादी अवाम is scared, isn't that a proof enough for us Indians?

Apart from above, GOI is not releasing the proofs to save Amreeki face. If amreeka accepts, their so called invincible fcuk 16 was shot by inferior Mig 21, what will happen to their business?

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk
Why should India not after years of ahimsa not show it can defend itself now that it can to deter further attacks??

India is part of the global economy. It builds investor confidence if you can prove you're a secure country that can attack your threats preemptively.

Hindu society needs a further way to go

Mikesingh

Country flag
jf-17 block 1 is a bit old but block 2 and block 3 is the answer for indian rafale.i want you to tell me why i think jf-17 can handle rafale.just tell me why i think so.guess the answer.why suddenly jf-17 block 2 is comparable to rafale? this must be a joke.no this is not a joke.
Your Thunder blunder Blk 2/3 equal to the Rafale?? Lol! :pound:Do you even know WTF you are talking about? Which world are you living in dude? It's like saying your Mehran (Maruti 800) is equal to or even better than a Lamborghini!! Wake up and smell the coffee. I knew you guys were stupid but you take the cake.

Have you come here to crack jokes? This is not the right forum. Post this crap in the jokes section.

Arsalan123

Not in particular...details of such will come for sure..dagger or sword..but so far its understood some "strategic piece of land". Its okay may be you dont know..cuz PoK is under lock and key of your DGISPR on information flow and may be you are tasked not to TELL about it and deflect on it.
Its understood.

Again, shows that we Indians know more on what happens inside your pakistan than you pakis :D
Seriously, our boys here get even the info about pakistani hardware movements .
:D
You have no news related to your dead soldiers and pilots..forget shoot out at pindi.
Now you know how you are made an ass by your Gafoora

We too are happy with the performance of paki army who scooted back to village leaving the posts and what not in the process.
Raheel Sharif has done a remarkable job of teaching them to sprint over boulders and fallen trees back to the village..outrunning some wild animals in that area in the process.
BTW..this is not a joke.. I dont want to be too hard on paki plight here.

If too many India mil. veterans are talking about it..its sensible to think akhnoor story..
The dont do the scare mongering..if 71, kargil etc happened..you know Indian veteran meant what they said.
Umma Chummah.. is still yet to save you from the inernational isolation. plus Saudi cancelled the deal with pakis..even the free oil.
Business matters as UMMA is a business house..they are responsible in their accounts unlike the pakis...chummah doesnt matter..
If we give UAE 12 billion credit line Equivalent to pakis trade with UAE and more than pakistan on bilateral trade you should understand that the Chummah is not going to come through.
An occasional token money to support your falling forex may come in..but thats nothing for growth

We too are happy with paki friendship with china and especially the weapons part as their quality is epic and cheap.
BTW your pak army did leave a few broken machines at LC...so IA knows the quality of such.
saudia and pakistan relations are much stronger than before and they have lots of money and they have to fight wars in middle east,thanks to iran lol.so ummah chumma brings money and we are safe now.any weapon from china can be tested.this is true friendship.we can even buy satellites.we need more money and i hope ummah chumma will continue help.there are also other players like turkey.i hope we will find oil soon.CPEC is a good project.our future is great but right now,we have biggest problem which is economy but we can handle it.

daya

Country flag
i don't want to take credit from you.you were victorious in 71,99 but 65 was a stall.you changed your policy and we also adjusted our policy.we have to show to the world that it's not pakistan who always starts.we are doing great even with old weapons but trust me,new weapons are coming.these type of news aren't in public knowledge.
Yes, And we will show this again to the world.

VehlaBanda

saudia and pakistan relations are much stronger than before and they have lots of money and they have to fight wars in middle east,thanks to iran lol.so ummah chumma brings money and we are safe now.any weapon from china can be tested.this is true friendship.we can even buy satellites.we need more money and i hope ummah chumma will continue help.there are also other players like turkey.
I heard Saudi is re negotiating investment proposals made to you...what's that about...I think prince didn't like the chauffeur......and you are still using the word "buy"....please change it to "beg"

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Arsalan123

:rofl::laugh: Amrikans ne to palla jhaad liya. Chini bhi kam hai is baar. Kaise hoga beda paar. Aur wo chini kya karwa rahe hain apne yahan, No roja. No this, no that... :laugh::rofl:
america ne india ka sath dya masood azhar k chakar me,ab america ka sath pakistan ne chorh dya.ab taliban aur america akele doha me bat karenge.kuch bhi nahy hoga.america ko aek faesla karna hoga.bhai ya to india k dost bun k hamen dushman banaalen ya phir afghanistan ko nimtaa len.

Alien

Why should India not after years of ahimsa not show it can defend itself now that it can to deter further attacks??

India is part of the global economy. It builds investor confidence if you can prove you're a secure country that can attack your threats preemptively.

Hindu society needs a further way to go
It's all geopolitical equation.

We are defeding ourselves but not just that, we are on offensive mode as well.

Simple fact is, we just don't have to prove it to the world that, we have obliterated fcuk 16, we had revealed what's necessary. For rest of the world, message is straight forward, accept it or leave it, we don't give a flying fuck.

Arsalan123

I heard Saudi is re negotiating investment proposals made to you...what's that about...I think prince didn't like the chauffeur......

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
sir we share special relations with saudia.i hope things will settle down.we have our men guarding their strategic places.we have fantastic relations with oil machine saudia xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles