India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Anti-BJP/Anti-Modi Kamal hassan praising Modi , Rajdeep's behaviour change when he is around modi and now this. Kya chal raha hai bhai?????
Second paragraph..I UPDATED the first post..

IK is confirming some STUFFS!!!

Sharks...who is not afraid of the sharks!

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
That's mission 2025. With the the way the opposition embitters and complicates each deal, who knows how late they'll make any acquisition.
Good thing is, they'll likely lose a lot of credibility after this imaginary Rafale scam + LS poll results + Flipping of a couple state governments post-LS polls.

Then NDA will likely be able to pursue defense acquisitions with even greater intent/pace (not to mention economic growth from the clean up work done in Term 1).

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
What does politicians know about fighter planes? Shouldn't the planes be selected as per IAF requirement?
Technically both EF & Rafale met requirements, but for several reasons the Rafale is a much smarter choice (and also emerged L1).

Anyhow, it's nothing to do with Rafale being a scam or EF being good - the reality is that Congress has deep ties to arms dealers/agents who are working for Eurofighter. So this whole thing was a game played by Congress with the country & Armed Forces for the sake of their own financial and political gain.

Bhadra

Country flag
So, 25-30 years? Because IAF has 32 Sqn. I don't see it replenishing soon since not like any Aviation company can deliver 5-6 sqn of jets a year.
Unfortunately, India missed the bus when it was doable easily (but there were strong constrints allright). !947-48, 1965, 1971 and lastly 1999 - those were opportunities.

Now it is a different ballgame. Taking back POK including GB means India must be capable of and ready for a two front war. CPEC has added to the problems.

So I think I have not outlined the force level in vain.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Guess Baba was planted by insider on trial and error basis. Because of his claims of operation cold wave and casualty numbers doing round on twitter PA forced to admit atlast 3 soldiers killed and whatever Akhnoor thing he reported spooked pakis ISPR and in return they claimed to kill 7 Indian soldiers. Baba has riled up ISPR by repeated taunts and tease. He did say coming days are crucial and calm before storm and signed off abruptly leaving everyone scratching there heads especially ISPR.
He may return after analysing the impact he made whatever intended with a well built dedicated team

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Khan said that if the next Indian government were led by the opposition Congress party, it might be too scared to seek a settlement with Pakistan over disputed Indian-controlled Kashmir, fearing a backlash from the right.

http://news.trust.org//item/20190409154058-p7cut/

:shock::shock::shock:
Pakistan switching to an overt pro-Modi tone smells of an assassination attempt. They're trying to build plausible deniability. Modi must be extra careful in his rallies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Guess Baba was planted by insider on trial and error basis. Because of his claims of operation cold wave and casualty numbers doing round on twitter PA forced to admit atlast 3 soldiers killed and whatever Akhnoor thing he reported spooked pakis ISPR and in return they claimed to kill 7 Indian soldiers. Baba has riled up ISPR by repeated taunts and tease. He did say coming days are crucial and calm before storm and signed off abruptly leaving everyone scratching there heads especially ISPR.
He may return after analysing the impact he made whatever intended with a well built dedicated team

Atleast some core baba admirers are optimistic.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Unfortunately, India missed the bus when it was doable easily (but there were strong constrints allright). !947-48, 1965, 1971 and lastly 1999 - those were opportunities.

Now it is a different ballgame. Taking back POK including GB means India must be capable of and ready for a two front war. CPEC has added to the problems.

So I think I have not outlined the force level in vain.
Know what I think?
CPEC is closed half a year anyway due to snow. The rest of the year is fucked due to Pakistan. The only objection India has to CPEC is that it passes through disputed territory. In a few years, CPEC will be close to failure. Then the only options are to either abandon it or get it started well.

India cuts a deal with China. They pay road tax to India in exchange of a stable environment for CPEC when India takes PoK and GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles