India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Contrary to what most are saying, I do not think that the Pakis will try anything stupid till the elections are over as this will invite the wrath of Modi to screw them where it hurts, thus giving him a thumbs up from Indians resulting in in a Modi win. The Pakis hate to see Modi coming back to power again.

The Congis therefore must have asked the Pakis not to stir the pot till the elections are over.
What are the chances that we attack them during the elections like Qureshi is saying ?

Sameer Chaudhary

there must be something game plan cooking between pakistan and congis, they cant see modi as a pm. So today press conference by SMQ is part of bigger game. It might possible, they will do another pulwama and again blame on modi , SMQ today press conference was for indian audience because it is highlighted in all news papers and headlines of all news channels.

neel9821

Country flag
there must be something game plan cooking between pakistan and congis, they cant see modi as a pm. So today press conference by SMQ is part of bigger game. It might possible, they will do another pulwama and again blame on modi , SMQ today press conference was for indian audience because it is highlighted in all news papers and headlines of all news channels.
Please don’t forget China. China is the biggest threat to India.

Chinese dragon needs to be tamed

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My view is that either it's a cover up of a major attack that we have already done and Porkies will reveal it during the mentioned time interval in a manner most useful to them.

Or, they will stage an attack on their own civillians or wives/kids in an military base and blame India using emotive images as Palestine dose.

Mikesingh

Country flag
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/454408-dear-prime-minister

Pakistanis are Crying because of their Economic Situation , Yet want to Fight with India
Not where financial support to terrorism is concerned. Pakistan-based terrorist groups use a range of instrumentalities to raise finances, which include, among other things the manipulation of hawala, abuse of the charitable sector, narco-finance, and abduction for ransom. Raising money from criminal activities has long been a forte of militant organizations in Pakistan.

Pakistan's state institutions are deeply complicit in a wide range of terror finance operations, including the printing and distribution of counterfeit Indian rupees, as well as long-term involvement in drug running to facilitate terrorism.

This drug trade originating from Afghanistan that finances terror organizations runs into millions of dollars and astonishingly, the CIA is in cahoots with the ISI as the drug money from Afghan poppy fields is also used by the CIA to finance US black projects which are above US congressional scrutiny and oversight as well as financing their 'color revolutions' by overthrowing governments that are not in consonance with the New World Order controlled by the US. Venezuela is next on the chopping block.

Wheels within wheels! It's a strange world out there of secret projects, deep intrigue and cloak and dagger activities that are invisible to the naked eye. Reminds me of this line in Hamlet by William Shakespeare:

There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Go figure.

Anil47

he CIA is in cahoots with the ISI as the drug money from Afghan poppy fields is also used by the CIA to finance US black projects which are above US congressional scrutiny and oversight as well as financing their 'color revolutions' by overthrowing governments that are not in consonance with the New World Order controlled by the US.
What to do when Indian officers and people deployed by intelligence don't work and concentrate on foreign allowance and foreign tours and postings rather than work. This is the reason why Narendra Modi dismised 4 top level officers. Same is the case of MEA.
Kabaad Bhara hua hai bharat sarkaar mein

pankaj nema

Country flag
My view is that either it's a cover up of a major attack that we have already done and Porkies will reveal it during the mentioned time interval in a manner most useful to them.

Or, they will stage an attack on their own civillians or wives/kids in an military base and blame India using emotive images as Palestine dose.
We need to tell our own people that we have Punished Pakistan suitably

Right now the Congi goons have created
Enough doubts

pankaj nema

Country flag
Not where financial support to terrorism is concerned. Pakistan-based terrorist groups use a range of instrumentalities to raise finances, which include, among other things the manipulation of hawala, abuse of the charitable sector, narco-finance, and abduction for ransom. Raising money from criminal activities has long been a forte of militant organizations in Pakistan.

Pakistan's state institutions are deeply complicit in a wide range of terror finance operations, including the printing and distribution of counterfeit Indian rupees, as well as long-term involvement in drug running to facilitate terrorism.

This drug trade originating from Afghanistan that finances terror organizations runs into millions of dollars and astonishingly, the CIA is in cahoots with the ISI as the drug money from Afghan poppy fields is also used by the CIA to finance US black projects which are above US congressional scrutiny and oversight as well as financing their 'color revolutions' by overthrowing governments that are not in consonance with the New World Order controlled by the US. Venezuela is next on the chopping block.

Wheels within wheels! It's a strange world out there of secret projects, deep intrigue and cloak and dagger activities that are invisible to the naked eye. Reminds me of this line in Hamlet by William Shakespeare:

There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Go figure.

Once Common people realise that Army has been looting all the money
They will start revolting

Mikesingh

Country flag
Once Common people realise that Army has been looting all the money
They will start revolting
They already know it but don't have the guts to revolt for fear of the gallows. Have you read this book?

The military is entrenched in the corporate sector and controls the country's largest companies and large tracts of real estate. So Pakistan's companies and its main assets are in the hands of a tiny minority of senior army officials.

Siddiqa examines this military economy and the consequences of merging the military and corporate sectors. Does democracy have a future in the new Pakistan? Will the generals ever withdraw to the barracks. Military Inc. analyzes the internal and external dynamics of this gradual power-building and the impact that it is having on Pakistan's political and economic development.

indiatester

Country flag
I did not mock you in any form tbh. And, thanks for the offer but I think my E.Lit degree has taught me enough comprehension skills. But, you do you, man. No hard feeings.
Sorry for asking this, but what makes one take up E. Lit? I presume you mean B.A English Literature.
I mean, why a subject that has almost no productive outcome other than writing some documents because those who do the actual work are busy.
I'm sorry for my low opinion, but would love to be corrected to know that its not as bad as I think.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Sorry for asking this, but what makes one take up E. Lit? I presume you mean B.A English Literature.
I mean, why a subject that has almost no productive outcome other than writing some documents because those who do the actual work are busy.
I'm sorry for my low opinion, but would love to be corrected to know that its not as bad as I think.
You know how Pakis need to believe themselves superior to Indians to take their minds off their frustrations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles