India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Ya............................the debris fell in Pakistan.....so......
It could be the chinese drone..what else do they have...and some what costly drone too with capabilities in their inventory
Must be a heavy drone..reason why the F-16s were moving in with the drone as support.

sorcerer

Country flag
A Cessna Grand Caravan private civilian plane. A harmless turboprop. Are you guys going to post every plane in the Indian airspace with a "generic" icon?
Today is the day the Bajwa said he will brief his civilian govt. :D
possibly there could be movement of some high level people here and there.
I think the "special flights" will go away now.

As long as our western space is open for civilian crafts..the worry is minimal for air action. if there is any int. of some serious air skirmish, we would be clearing it like the other day.

singhboy98

Country flag

If there's anythin +ve after Balakot saga,it is effective decline in stone pelting during ops.
The ₹100/hr kids now know they shouldn't keep bitchin around the most battlehardened force on d planet.
I have a question, why could all this not have been done earlier on in the Modi administration? Were our security forces so hollowed out that we needed 4 years before doing something solid w.r.t Porkistan/Kashmir.

sorcerer

Country flag
I have a question, why could all this not have been done earlier on in the Modi administration? Were our security forces so hollowed out that we needed 4 years before doing something solid w.r.t Porkistan/Kashmir.
it take days and months of negotiation to actually pull, understand and finalize the diplomatic maneuvers + fixing the gaps in security stuffs,...be it mil. hardware or TRAINING! on these.
IMO, its not just about the capabilities of our force..its also about the political support and the international support to get these things done.

singhboy98

Country flag
it take days and months of negotiation to actually pull, understand and finalize the diplomatic maneuvers + fixing the gaps in security stuffs,...be it mil. hardware or TRAINING! on these.
IMO, its not just about the capabilities of our force..its also about the political support and the international support to get these things done.
I understand all that. What I am afraid of is that such a solid ground work will amount to zilch in the event of a non-Modi government after the elections. I hope that, as is being reported, that the PM has given COMPLETE &TOTAL control to the professionals on this issue and that they will be able to complete that mission before the results are out.

brational

Country flag
As per as samjhota express blast is concerned read what the judge said....

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ce-unpunished-for-want-of-proof-5646743/lite/
Event happened in 2007, UPA govt put the accused in Jail without trial could not provide proof. 2014 - NDA came in power, could not provide proof. Accused still in jail till 2019. Released due to non availability of proofs.
So Mr Cartoon Character. it simply says, wrong people were put in the Jail.
For the Judge, he is 100% right. yes Samjauta was a Dastardly Act and UPA let the terrorists flee by cleaning all trails and put wrong people behind the bars to prove Hindu Terror. So the case is over with a moral teaching- Truth always triumphs.

CBI probe against Chudumbhurum, Shivraj Patil etc would have revealed the actual scene. Modi Govt did the blunder for not going after them.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles