India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajit

Country flag
Any info on actual casaulities suffered by Pakis ,Baba has been repeating 100s with a s again and again since balakot.
How do you expect anyone to know? Almost all that we “know” come from tweets by the mentioned character. In any case, enemy casualties are mere estimates in such scenarios.

Enquirer

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) launched the country’s first electronic surveillance satellite, EMISAT, from Sriharikota in coastal Andhra Pradesh on Monday morning.
UPDATED: APRIL 01, 2019 22:53 IS

some chatter info abt EMISAT and its effect on LOC:
"We have launched EMISAT. it will take us a few days to declare it fully operational after some mandatory tests. Do you know the kind of capability it gives us? We will now be able to locate every PA position even if hidden from the transmissions they make and IA has a very huge data base of the sets they use and the frequencies they use. We will be able to pin point each such transmitter and take it out by either arty fire or air burst Mortar rounds. Even the PA Snipers are not safe now."
How does it locate snipers?????????????????????????
Can you also provide the link to this article? Thanks.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Any info on actual casaulities suffered by Pakis ,Baba has been repeating 100s with a s again and again since balakot.
Baba has his own way of saying things. I am not jumping here by reading his tweets, I won't endorse his tweets either. He could be right, he could be wrong. But I am happy with whatever info I am getting personally. You all need to be happy as well.

I am actually surprised that Indian Army is doing it flawlessly without any casualties so far, although I do hope there's no future casualties in this ongoing op across LoC.

Last edited:

Enquirer

PKR NOW SURGING TOWARDS THE 150 MARK

1 US dollar - 141.61 PKR

Strikes come in different shapes and levels Gafoora

Mugembo khush hua!!
Another 30% devaluation is expected, if they free-float it.
They're still artificially strengthening it.........requiring borrowing of dollars to buy up dollars :)
Either way they're f'd!!!

amit19

Country flag
How does it locate snipers?????????????????????????
Can you also provide the link to this article? Thanks.
India Pulls Off Impressive Feat With EMISAT Launch Aboard ISRO’s PSLV-C45

https://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/t...om-sriharikota-on-april-1/article26699077.ece

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/in...sat-launch-aboard-isros-pslv-c45-2086151.html
"India’s first ELINT satellite was developed jointly in over five years by ISRO and Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), under the latter’s Project Kautilya. EMISAT will be able to scan the ground for electromagnetic signals to intercept hostile radar signals as well as other electronic broadcast frequencies. It is sensitive to the Ka band of the electromagnetic frequencies of radar spectrum, ranging up to 40GHz. This reportedly gives it the ability to scan through practically any terrain obstruction to detect signal anomalies, and alert defend systems well in advance while delaying the enemies by intercepting transmission."

i just found this news and a chatter related to this EMISAT on sf forum.
am not expert related to these tecks. i just shared it.

Last edited:

Enquirer

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Enquirer

A sniper usually carries:

A communication device between sniper and spotter and with friendly forces. That communication device will have electrionic emission.
Then sniper also has GPS.

Various techniques can be used to locate radiation sources.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/earth-and-planetary-sciences/absolute-zero

and more.
Highly doubt EMISAT can locate a small radio set carried by snipers. There'll be hundreds/thousands of them along the LOC (carried by regular patrolling parties, BOPs etc)

Further, GPS carried by snipers don't help the Satellite locate the position. It's a common misconception I've seen on these forums.........that a GPS receiver will help the adversary in pin pointing the device's location.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

Spindrift

Snipers do carry radioset for communication which can be detected by emisat and missiles can be directed to that location by geo-tagging & GPS...
Why would you want to direct a missile up a Paki sniper's butt? If a sniper is being a particular nuisance we can always use artillery.

singhboy98

Country flag
Baba has his own way of saying things. I am not jumping here by reading his tweets, I won't endorse his tweets either. He could be right, he could be wrong. But I am happy with whatever info I am getting personally. You all need to be happy as well.

I am actually surprised that Indian Army is doing it flawlessly without any casualties so far, although I do hope there's no future casualties in this ongoing op across LoC.
I don't know about Baba but your info has proven to be pretty much on the bell in the past. So if you are happy, then I guess all of us here can be happy. Also relieved to know that we have not taken any casualties thus far. That was my biggest nightmare.:india:

Enquirer

Snipers do carry radioset for communication which can be detected by emisat and missiles can be directed to that location by geo-tagging & GPS...
Your claims are purely speculative and have no scientific basis ....................

Anil47

Give freedom to RAW to make policies on foreign relations. Try to recruit proper talent and not babus. Include only those who have some principles in life not some sarkari naukari satisfaction. People in MEA are only concerned with settling their kids abroad and touring the world, making money out of forign allowance which they get from government. They are the reason for India's spoilt image. This is very serious issue. Some one take notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles