India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Country flag
Well I dont, that Bi**ch must go, she is good for nothing, zero leadership and totally incapable def minister. I do not tolerate inefficiency especially when it comes to managing the affairs of the state. I have deep respect for the likes of Gadkari, Piyush Goyal, Shivraj etc and I hate nalayaks like Uma Bharati, Arun Jaitely, Sitharaman, Vasudhara Raje etc.
Arre jhaatu
Who are you to tolerate anyone.go back to being a coding coolie that you are.

Bhadra

Country flag

Someone posted this on twitter

"NONSENSE" - that is the best it should be described. To capture Poonch Salient, nothing less than one division plus would be required as a layman's understanding. The Map / Sketch shows 1948 Poonch operation led by Brig Pritam Singh to the best of my knowledge.

Do not fall for such a gimmick. The map / sketch shows, Hajipir, Pritam Top, Kahuta Forward, Raja -Rani, Saujiyan Top and Gali as captured. A brigade size Pakistani force can be anticipated on all these and India would required Division plus or two divisions to capture all that.

It is a major offensive. Not for some BABA or others to joke around. They know NOT what they are talking about ?

It is no "Cold Wave" - it is hottest of hot.

I have been in bathroom only since I thought it might be true and you guys are chattering about Hajipir.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It has always been like this in every war or conflict, Indian armed forces fighting with 1 hand tied behind, substandard equipment, political indecision..... you name it.

But there is a time and place for everything to say, now is not the time to complain, it's time to back your armed forces.

You shouldn't get disheartened by few losses. Who wouldn't like the latest gadgets, but ladai ladne ke liye jiggar chaiye not just the latest weaponry. Wo hamare jawano main bahot hai. They would fight the pakis bare fist if not given any weapon.

In war/conflict expect casualties. In both sides, that's the nature of it.
Of course no one can match our fighting men in bravery, they are the finest fighting men in the world, but that doesnt mean we will send them in Spitfires to fight off the porks. They have always fought bravely in the face of heavy odds, they fought Sabres with their inferior Vampires, they fought F104s with their Gnats, F16s with their Mig 21s, they fought the chinese AK47s with their WW1 erea .303 bolt action rifles, just a handful of our jawans against an entire tank regiment and examples are countless. But why do they have to do this always? Because we have allowed our thugs in our political and military leadership to fill their own coffers even at the cost of the lives of our jawans? Because we have become too comfortable with the glories achieved in the past and flawed notion of our overwhelming superiority that aircraft crashes, incidents of suicides and fragging, accident etc has become a norm for us?

Their still is time to make the things right, we must do it before its too late. Japs were brave, Finns too fought bravely, even the French and the Poles, but all of them lost. Among these, I suggest you study the case of the French and the Japs, both of them pinned their faith on old weaponry (Maginot line, Arisaka rifle etc) and ultimately lost.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Mods I think it's time to kick this kid in the nuts and teach him a lesson..

And you kid if u so much want war why don't u go to the borders and fight or become suicide bomber if u think army or politicians are not upto the job..

Even better fight elections and win and become pm or even a fuckin MP..do u have balls to do it?? If no then learn to respect who are trying to there job..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Go to your mama son, we are having a serious discussion here. What I have done or what I intend to do i dont have to tell you. Bugger off fool.

sorcerer

Country flag

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So, what's the problem with her? Is she stalling procurements like Antony?
No but under her watch we have seen increased cases of plane crashes, poor management of personnel resulting in cases of suicides and fragging, and pakis geting an edge over us in info war and propaganda. 9 aircraft crashing this year, that means half a squadron in a quarter. what do you make of that?

sorcerer

Country flag
How does the pakis behave in a propaganda war.. or the Info war!?
Can anyone/experts please summarize!

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tell me oh great one!!!
what are the largest number of people worked under you at any point in your career? what is the largest amount of purse you had under your signing authority? when was the last time you were part of decision making teams, and steered the decision as per your preference(housing society meetings don't count)? have you worked or interacted professionally in govt related jobs or projects in india?
Purse : £10000 (job role)
Captain of the football team. You dont expect me to be a CM or PM do you. You can be a good leader if you are a good follower. I could have been in management job by now had I applied for the same but I havent as I want to join the civil services and dont want to be distracted by anything else as I want to run this country and root out inefficiency from the system.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Well I dont, that Bi**ch must go, she is good for nothing, zero leadership and totally incapable def minister. I do not tolerate inefficiency especially when it comes to managing the affairs of the state. I have deep respect for the likes of Gadkari, Piyush Goyal, Shivraj etc and I hate nalayaks like Uma Bharati, Arun Jaitely, Sitharaman, Vasudhara Raje etc.
The woman u r abusing is making Qamar Bhadwa look like a buffoon infront of his Political duffers and puppet Mr.Taliban.
Almighty PakCOAS, the most powerful man in the Muzzie world & sword of Ummah is soiling his pants and frustrated at the same time coz a simple Indian woman is attending the CCS meets and is directly responsible for the death of his cannon fodder.

I am sure he is as much praying to Allah 5 times a day that he won't surrender to an Indian Aurat like Lt Gen.AAK Niazi(Hilal e Jurat,Sitara e Pak, never mind) did to an Indian Jew!

And u have the audacity to call her a what!
She is as much like ur mother/sister. A simple homemaker who instead chose to manage the most important ministry in the govt which oversees the security of more than a billion souls.

Have some shame man.

singhboy98

Country flag
Modi :

...Pakistan apna maut marega

...Jahan se control hotha he, vahin se hi khela jayega

...Maidan ab vahan he

He even mentioned about 1 month long airspace closure

If this isn't clear indication of we are on the offensive now, I don't know what is.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
That is the endgame I was talking about right there. Mounting an assault across the LoC is too risky and of little strategic value. I repeat "strategic". Such assaults have been wargamed to death by both sides. The losses on our side would be too heavy.

What PM Modi just hinted at when he said "Wo khud marega, hum aage nikalte hai" is that Porkistan is not going to exist in its current state for much longer. We are softening up the enemy. We will witness a hot LoC throughout this year. But the real action is going on someplace else.

1971 redux just started boys. Tighten up your belts. This is gonna be a rough ride.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I hate congis, commies and islamists to the core and everything else that Modi has done so far is alright but when it comes to dealing with the lowlife porki scum nothing less than obliterating them completely should be done which Modi has not delivered. And like i have said thousand times, fighting and skirmishes on the LC will not make any difference, we need to cross it and retake PoK and drive out pakis and islamists from there. We should test our atomic weapons again and this time with yield of more than a megaton for we might need them in immediate future. I want this govt to focus on the problems faced by the country's armed forces today and let go its sense of overwhelming conventional superiority and prepare for the war as if we are going to face a stronger and not weaker enemy.
Of course i did, and i still dont have any other option than BJP for i dont want the congi fu**kers or the mahaTHUGbandhan gangbanger to come to power and its not me who is trying to demoralise but the ways of the current govt. We should have carried out follow up land naval and air attacks after 27 feb but that didnt happen, we should have launched a full scale offensive. Seriously man, we fought the 71 war with the Mig21s and its 2019 now. I think they will even press Gnats and Hunters in service if they feel like it.
You sound confused and troubled. End of the day one path leads to anarchy and other to growth and salvation.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Captain of the football team. You dont expect me to be a CM or PM do you. You can be a good leader if you are a good follower. I could have been in management job by now had I applied for the same but I havent as I want to join the civil services and dont want to be distracted by anything else as I want to run this country and root out inefficiency from the system.
Arey bhai, any tom dick and harry can say whatever they want, even Kanhiya kumar says shyt which he himself doesn't understand and same goes for charsi retard pappu gandhi.

Hence, you have full right to say whatever, just like every low calibre £10000 earning wanabe Pele!

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
How does the pakis behave in a propaganda war.. or the Info war!?
Can anyone/experts please summarize!
Every other scratch their comrades back,Good example was the Australia playing India and then Pakistan,the juvenile behavior even from the elites show a sense of desperation ,none will be seen even from the trolls on our side let alone the elites ,their propaganda is also too much in your face type, subtle signals is not their thing ,most of their propaganda stems from their believe in islamic superiority,hence it ends there only.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You sound confused and troubled. End of the day one path leads to anarchy and other to growth and salvation.
Rather it seems that I am the only one here without any confusion and single mindedness of purpose for I am the only here one who appreciates the fact that aggression inspires fear and respect and that lions circle the hesitant prey. hope that helps clear you doubts.

sorcerer

Country flag
Every other scratch their comrades back,Good example was the Australia playing India and then Pakistan,the juvenile behavior even from the elites show a sense of desperation ,none will be seen even from the trolls on our side let alone the elites ,their propaganda is also too much in your face type, subtle signals is not their thing ,most of their propaganda stems from their believe in islamic superiority,hence it ends there only.
well! the buck stops there!!!!!!

pankaj nema

Country flag
So you are preparing for IAS

Please calm down and concentrate on your studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles