Country flag

Brood Father

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
When did Brahmos NG become A2A?

Or something I missed?
Yes, that is right.

check the opinion of the known members ... (lets ignore the figures and see the trends)

"
What I have known is that over 600 casualties within Pak army only and the figure in Makwal itself is over 100.
We had killed over 50 on the day Abhi was released. We went all guns blazing within 8 minutes of Abhi being released.

We might have hajipir pass with us before first phase of polling. We are now going to straighten the LOC and dominate it at every point. No one in the world will come to rescue of Pakistan and no one will support them. Every opinion poll by every nation shows Modi coming back to power with thumping majority and no one wants to mess up with him.

from now on, LOC is a floating boundary and not a fixed boundary. Even IB is now no more IB if Pakistan violates it.
"
What is the casualty in our side ? If u say we hav killed 600 then they must have also inflicted some injury.. And how come no one knw abt it outside this forum ? wht happened to the media... Even no trashes can be found on pak defence forum.. Can a war of this scale faught in secrecy ..

Bhadra

Country flag
I honestly don't know, I'm new here. But my guess is that it's probably something like that...
Thank you Amit

But I almost fell from my chair when I read "Hazipir" .... I hope you know what it is ??

So far the question of IB is concerned, The sector shown there in sketch ? map is on IB as per Indian position. LC starts at a point North West of that area. Though Pakistanis do not recognise that as IB and call it working boundary

I will give you some options -

Go and throw away Napakis from Saujiyan subsector, Go and sit on Jhanjar feature and launch MARCOS from there,

Why not Shaksgam valley.

Go and sit on Pritam Top.

Go and sit at Nagarparkar or Umarkot, the birthplace of Akbar the great Fort Abbas or Bahawal Nagar or Sulemanki.

Secure Kartarpur and its corridor.
There is no dearth of places to go.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Our war preparations, and still fools here dont want to acknowledge that something is seriously wrong with our armed forces, this is not how you win a war. For those morons Modi is doing everything right but in reality pakis with smaller and inferior military are laughing at us on pee d f and i am not sure that fool PM of ours is even bothered with such things.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mig...ajasthans-sirohi-more-details-awaited-2015497

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
LMAO calm down mate when we are flying several patrol sortie a day one or two crashes can happen. And yes these aircraft are very old but we are gonna make best use of what we have. The good newe is that the pilot is safe.
We would have retired these planes had the Rafale and Tejas been on time.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Our war preparations, and still fools here dont want to acknowledge that something is seriously wrong with our armed forces, this is not how you win a war. For those morons Modi is doing everything right but in reality pakis with smaller and inferior military are laughing at us on pee d f and i am not sure that fool PM of ours is even bothered with such things.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mig...ajasthans-sirohi-more-details-awaited-2015497
From Roughly around Feb-March 1945, people in and around Berlin began to behave in a very strange way, indulging in merry making, wild parties and drunken orgies and whatnot, apparently completely oblivious to the envelopment of the city by the Red Army.

Psychologists are divided as to why this happened, but it is believed that the people simply chose to disassociate from their extant reality or simply gave up thinking of the future and enjoyed what few moments they had.

Did that change their reality? Of course not. Come April the Red Army slaughtered them and blew that city into smouldering ruins.

PDF and it's members have closed themselves to reality and worse, have fully consumed their own created myths and lies. Let them laugh and enjoy. Doesn't mean reality is any different from what it is.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Oh dear, not you again.

We all know your love story with Modi :)

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Even a mango man doesn't give a rat's ass abt PeeDeeEff. Why do u think Modi shd be concerned abt those pigs in d sty?
And who said everything's perfect?Every1 here accepts that indigenisation is d way forward and we have a lot to modernize,we r as much concerned as u r.
Pls don't throw darts in the dark.
And stop vomiting shit.
Seems like ur weekend started late.

Brood Father

Country flag

Pakistan was winning war until 15th dec 1971 until they lost. So stop believing in Pakistan
And for God sake stop going to Pee D Fuck forum

for mig 27 they are old and we are phasing them out one by one and by phasing I mean crashing them
Jokes apart point being till the pilot is safe I couldn't care less about these Soviet era planes
India is investing heavily in tejas and Rafale but the return of investment takes time. So be patient

And I don't trust modi but have faith in armed forces.. If we can win 1965,, snatch siachin and win kargil against a economically and militarily capable Pakistan...we can defiantly win against this chootiya Pakistan who only know how to play information warfare.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh dear, not you again.

We all know your love story with Modi :)
You are taking goat fuckers too seriously... Interesting how all the Modi haters are gloating about Pakis...

Even a mango man doesn't give a rat's ass abt PeeDeeEff. Why do u think Modi shd be concerned abt those pigs in d sty?
And who said everything's perfect?Every1 here accepts that indigenisation is d way forward and we have a lot to modernize,we r as much concerned as u r.
Pls don't throw darts in the dark.
And stop vomiting shit.
Seems like ur weekend started late.
Pakistan was winning war until 15th dec 1971 until they lost. So stop believing in Pakistan
And for God sake stop going to Pee D Fuck forum

for mig 27 they are old and we are phasing them out one by one and by phasing I mean crashing them
Jokes apart point being till the pilot is safe I couldn't care less about these Soviet era planes
India is investing heavily in tejas and Rafale but the return of investment takes time. So be patient

And I don't trust modi but have faith in armed forces.. If we can win 1965,, snatch siachin and win kargil against a economically and militarily capable Pakistan...we can defiantly win against this chootiya Pakistan who only know how to play information warfare.
oh comeon now, is there anyone here who gives a f**k about the sorry state of affairs of our armed forces or everyone is waiting for a disaster to happen? When will these crashes stop? when exactly will we retire these soviet era relics? when will our maintenance personnel start taking their jobs seriously?

happylion

Country flag
oh comeon now, is there anyone here who gives a f**k about the sorry state of affairs of our armed forces or everyone is waiting for a disaster to happen? When will these crashes stop? when exactly will we retire these soviet era relics? when will our maintenance personnel start taking their jobs seriously?
People were blocking Rafale. Keeping Tejas in a limbo and then nothing was said !! Now everyone wants everything.

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
Those as*holes who bother about PDF laughing at us are free to leave this forum. Why just this forum, why not the country. Indian Armed Forces has been very clear about Balakot, 27th Feb incidence. If you are doubting them on the ground of some goat fucktards Porkis then you seriously need a medical attention. It has been repeatedly requested by everyone not to become a victim of Porkis ploy but some people's hatred for their own PM has made them so mad that they can't even judge whom they are playing for. "Hum thode Modi bhakt kya ho gaye, aap toh deshdrohi hi bann gaye". If you really can't get things stop poking your nose here, not a single sole here is interested in your bullshit. Go and consult a psychiatrist. Counselling sessions for few weeks will definitely bring you on track. Till then just bugger off!

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
These accidents would only stop when we replace them With 114 MMRCA 2.0 and 40 mk1 and 83 mk1a these mig jets are way beyond their life time and fatigue factor is kicking in the components and air frame ,we can only blame congress and AK Antony who did nothing for 10 years so will not be accused like his congress comrades of corruption like the Augusta Westland corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles