Not open for further replies.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Mig 27 UPG crashed.. details awaited

amit19

Country flag
This is the famous/infamous Akhnoor Dagger a.k.a Chicken's Neck

This was the point of Pak Armoured thrust in 1965 @ Operation Grand Slam that failed miserably.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Just look at the Akhnoor Dagger in the map and see how hard it is to defend. If the push comes to stove, then all chances r there of Pak loosing it.
Also this is one of the biggest terrorist injector area. This time India can give (already happening) a Hard push here in the name of "Anti Terror" operations.
Lets see under what title Pak will undermine it :devil:. "Some Trees captured by India":biggrin2:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Another MiG down. At the risk of going off topic, this is my urgent roadmap for the future.

> Rapid bulk production of LCA MK1A's (including a private line, if possible).
> Shut up the Opposition for good, go for the original numbers of Rafales (as per MMRCA)
> Few squadrons of Combat Hawks + some more Apaches for Army Aviation to handle CAS (and transfer all existing attack helos/gunships as well)

> Couple off the shelf squadrons of Su-57's when they're ready.

(Optional)
> Purchase a few used squadrons (with life left on airframes) of MiG-29's & Mirage 2000's being decommissioned by other countries.

Kazah

Just look at the Akhnoor Dagger in the map and see how hard it is to defend. If the push comes to stove, then all chances r there of Pak loosing it.
Also this is one of the biggest terrorist injector area. This time India can give (already happening) a Hard push here in the name of "Anti Terror" operations.
Lets see under what title Pak will undermine it :devil:. "Some Trees captured by India":biggrin2:
That member said wait 4-5 days for further details

Brood Father

Country flag
I don't think it's easy as that to go on all out war against Pak. If Modi did that, half of the country would be calling for his head.

Not trolling here, but what benefit would we get if we take PoK (Genuine question) - does it hold any economical / strategic benefits? It's just mountainous terrain which is difficult to capture because of restricted movement possible.

I would reckon most of the people there are brainwashed from birth to be anti-India, so we would be inhering that headache once we take over

As per many rumors floating around, if we are capturing paki posts one by one and advancing LOC few meter/day, it is a slow but steady progress for us - and Paki will not acknowledge this is happening as doing so will would mean public would turn against Paki army.

If we are to use nukes, we should be ready for them from the other side. Pak has played nuke bluff many time, but if the situation arises where it's existence is under threat, I will expect them to use them as a last resort.

Instead of conventional warfare which will make us agressor in eyes of the world, we should concentrate on dismantling Pak bit-by-bit

Covertly supporting BLA is a good start.
Capturing POK and GB will be strategic success. Because if we do then we will share the border with Afghanistan. This will open direct Afghan route.. You can calculate the benefits.. Worth taking a risk
And as for the population we have loads of experience handling insurgencies in india.. So we can manage

Bhadra

Country flag
Not only Dhanush we tested our new shell for 155mm guns which hit a moving target.......

Welcome to the Desi kraspanol round.....:india:

Are you really sure. Is it Kraspanol or Krasnopol ? May be typo ????

It requires to be designated by laser pod - means someone has to point at the moving vehicle with laser designator pod activate laser beam, then Krasnopol is fired , it mounts the laser beam and hits the target.

It requires an artillery Observation Post team to be at a position of line of sight, probably inside. That is quite good news. Artillery officers will get some field experience.

Dirtblade89

I live in Jodhpur and often see these antique pieces flying around and feel like kicking the ass of all the politicans and especially CONgressi idiots who opposed the Rafale acquisition..... This is the second crash in three years
Now napakis will claim that they shot down the aircraft

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Enquirer

Mig27 pilot is safe....................
But of course only medical examination will reveal if he's fit to fly again or not :-(

Bhadra

Country flag
Our media houses like NDTV are bigger bigots than BBC, CNN and NTY. Do you notice something common in all these media houses? All are liberal houses and running a propaganda against the nationalists. All these channels heart ach to the pain of Muslims but ignore the pain of Hindus. Even a single incident against a Muslim is highlighted whereas Hindu girls who are silently raped under love jihad are ignored.

I see only Republic TV that is of international standards and is nationalists. Zee TV though nationalist is far behind in quality.
You mean the RANDI TV ..... founded by Rajiv Gandhi / Congress and St Stephen Gang of Pranaya Roy. Funded by International Christian organisations to educate Indian pagans. It produced and sheltered many stalwarts like Burqa Dutt, Rajdeep Sardesai, Sagarika Ghosh of Internet Hindu fame and Ravish kumar (in their Hindi version). Famous for providing live feeds on Indian Army activities to Pakistanis and the terrorists during Kargil operations and Mumbai Terrorist attacks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles