India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
There is something.
The build up of some elements in the eastern border near Myanamar is real.
They had tried to attack a vessel sailing through the port last week.

India is building a port there..
So china would be planning to attack our project in Myanmar on the eastern side if something happens to the CPEC in pakistan ..BLA or otherwise.

ay be something warranted such a move from the Indian side.the ASAT launch..Possible was china was planning something cynical.
True.

Indian project is vulnerable as India plans to transport goods from Sitwe, which she is building, through river transportation upto Paltwa near Mizoram. Sitwe can be well connected to Calcutta / Hugli as as Visakhapatnam. Road running parallel to the river also exist. Areas of the project has Rohingya, Naga and Chin population influenced by China. However,all areas can be reached by Indian SF and Army in coordination with Myanmar Army which has negligible presence in the area. The terrain / jungles today are four times as bad as shown in "A Bridge over River Kwai".

A heaven for 10/15 days surgical strikes.

What pains me is a report I read yesterday only that MoD is not clearing a proposal of Army to buy some small quantity of weapons for their SF.

Chinese already have their oil and gas pipeline running from Kyaukpyu port to Chinese Kunming province and now they are building the port and constructing roads.

India needs a big investment to develop Stilwell road. Let us threaten their unprotected underbelly.

History will not forgive Nehru for giving away Coco Islands.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
This also explains why our response to Feb 27 has not yet happened. As china was constantly keeping watch on our movements, deployment and alerting China. That element of surprize or major action we were planning would have got compromized.
There wouldn't have been any surprise in terms of timing but only in terms of tactics. We can even now easily use swarm tactics and pound PAF. Can PAF handle package of 70 Su30Mki, Mig 29, M-2000, Mig 21?? They cannot, doesn't even matter if Cheen is watching or not.

But after strikes then what? We have to prepare with assets for next escalation step after we rip apart Paki salwar in front of the world. That's what was caught by cheen and subsequent drones that tried to enter India in first week of March.

Why is Cheen so enthusiastic in keeping porkis ego intact? Saving porkistan is in cheens interest but porki getting humiliated will increase pokis dependence on cheen. It seems counter-intuitive unless Pulwama was Chinese startup.

Cheen wants Modi humiliated before elections and it tried several times from 27 Feb onwards, infact it wants Indians to loose confidence in their armed forces. We underestimated burn of Dokhlam to China.

sorcerer

Country flag
True.

Indian project is vulnerable as India plans to transport goods from Sitwe, which she is building, through river transportation upto Paltwa near Mizoram. Sitwe can be well connected to Calcutta / Hugli as as Visakhapatnam. Road running parallel to the river also exist. Areas of the project has Rohingya, Naga and Chin population influenced by China. However,all areas can be reached by Indian SF and Army in coordination with Myanmar Army which has negligible presence in the area. The terrain / jungles today are four times as bad as shown in "A Bridge over River Kwai".

A heaven for 10/15 days surgical strikes.

What pains me is a report I read yesterday only that MoD is not clearing a proposal of Army to buy some small quantity of weapons for their SF.

Chinese already have their oil and gas pipeline running from Kyaukpyu port to Chinese Kunming province and now they are building the port and constructing roads.

India needs a big investment to develop Stilwell road. Let us threaten their unprotected underbelly.

History will not forgive Nehru for giving away Coco Islands.
Well!! surprisingly...India had done a cleanup on these miscreants ..I would say china sponsored miscreants from Feb 2nd week all the way to March 7 or something.
We did a cleanup and a lot of them were killed and a few arrested.

But..the build up is happening again.

India With Myanmar Soldiers Averted A Terrorist Attack On Myanmar Port – Kaladan Project

http://www.assamtribune.com/scripts/detailsnew.asp?id=mar1519/at056

sorcerer

Country flag
Swedish Awacs in focus again after PAF used it against India

Sources said that India had registered a diplomatic protest with Sweden after the Pakistan revealed that it had ordered three new Saab 2000 early warning aircraft in 2017.

While India had already brought up the issue of misuse of F 16 fighter jets with the US, officials said that it is time to rethink how to deal with companies who are supplying military equipment to Pakistan and want to do business with the Indian military as well. “It is time for India to use its economic strength to deter such things happening in the future,” government sources said. Swedish company Saab for example is contesting for a multi-billion dollar deal to supply 110 new fighter jets to India and was a competitor in a major deal for short range anti-aircraft missiles to the armed forces. Denel had gone to great lengths to get off an Indian corruption blacklist last year by waiving off almost $ 100 million that it would have been entitled to following arbitration proceedings. Formal orders to take Denel off the blacklist were issued in September after a request was made from the top leadership to move forward from the corruption taint and enable it to participate in upcoming Make in India military programmes.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68590492.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

SAAB can kiss the Indian market good bye

Bhadra

Country flag
FORMER DRDO CHIEF : Launch Dates are not linked to Politics - PM does not decide when to launch missions

Nothing can be more clear than this. Clearance, planning, preparation and launch of mission of such nature is not 15 days / one month affair.

Unfortunately our politician are neither ex professionals nor do they listen to the professional. None of them boast of something like " I was in Nam / Iraq / Afghanistan" like many NASA scientist can do or 80 per cent US politician can do.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
No updates from Sanjay. We are blind now. I fear that someone else has taken his place with a specific purpose. I am not sure. Could be wrong. Must not rush and exercise caution.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Nothing can be more clear than this. Clearance, planning, preparation and launch of mission of such nature is not 15 days / one month affair.

Unfortunately our politician are neither ex professionals nor do they listen to the professional. None of them boast of something like " I was in Nam / Iraq / Afghanistan" like many NASA scientist can do or 80 per cent US politician can do.
It is not linked to elections but is surely linked to Pulwama and its retaliation.

Bhadra

Country flag
Well!! surprisingly...India had done a cleanup on these miscreants ..I would say china sponsored miscreants from Feb 2nd week all the way to March 7 or something.
We did a cleanup and a lot of them were killed and a few arrested.

But..the build up is happening again.

India With Myanmar Soldiers Averted A Terrorist Attack On Myanmar Port – Kaladan Project

http://www.assamtribune.com/scripts/detailsnew.asp?id=mar1519/at056
When India thinks big such as Kaladan Project and look East it must be adequately supported by military might / resources ... that is the basics of diplomacy.

China is influencing the population groups particularly Armed insurgents in Northern Myanmar and along Indo Myanmar border areas since 1950s. Conducting military operation there is really some thing else - very tough and difficult.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Swedish Awacs in focus again after PAF used it against India

Sources said that India had registered a diplomatic protest with Sweden after the Pakistan revealed that it had ordered three new Saab 2000 early warning aircraft in 2017.

While India had already brought up the issue of misuse of F 16 fighter jets with the US, officials said that it is time to rethink how to deal with companies who are supplying military equipment to Pakistan and want to do business with the Indian military as well. “It is time for India to use its economic strength to deter such things happening in the future,” government sources said. Swedish company Saab for example is contesting for a multi-billion dollar deal to supply 110 new fighter jets to India and was a competitor in a major deal for short range anti-aircraft missiles to the armed forces. Denel had gone to great lengths to get off an Indian corruption blacklist last year by waiving off almost $ 100 million that it would have been entitled to following arbitration proceedings. Formal orders to take Denel off the blacklist were issued in September after a request was made from the top leadership to move forward from the corruption taint and enable it to participate in upcoming Make in India military programmes.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68590492.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

SAAB can kiss the Indian market good bye
We should make it clear to everyone that those who even wish to sell jockeys to porkies aren't welcome here.

singhboy98

Country flag
No updates from Sanjay. We are blind now. I fear that someone else has taken his place with a specific purpose. I am not sure. Could be wrong. Must not rush and exercise caution.
Who is Sanjay? Any twitter handle handler?

sorcerer

Country flag
Real game is starting now...It may take few days, few weeks or few months to conclude...But not more than 6 month.. And yes...When it will be on extreme... I would not be here.. When crop would be ready....I will have to go for safer collection of grains. Ball in ur court

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Real game is starting now...It may take few days, few weeks or few months to conclude...But not more than 6 month.. And yes...When it will be on extreme... I would not be here.. When crop would be ready....I will have to go for safer collection of grains. Ball in ur court

Ball in your court is clearly how India votes and who's in power come May 23.

Real game is breaking up Pak or not quite that far?

Bhadra

Country flag
It is not linked to elections but is surely linked to Pulwama and its retaliation.
May be. However, Chinese satellites have been there over Pakistan. Any satellite over Pakistan will easily cover Western areas of India.

First test, fist hit, first success can not be a 15 days affair. It is a project and a mission. It needs, resources, money and diplomatic favourable situation. After test, once the system is weaponized then only it can be ordered today / yesterday.
That is what I meant.

Bullet

Country flag
Is he hinting about 5 parts of Porkistan?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
Is he hinting about 5 parts of Porkistan?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I am kinda sure about the GB part.. India taking back what is lost.
Cuz of a few statements that came out early from the indian side and India's stance on The subject of Kashmir.

India cant make pak into 5 parts unless its done from the inside...but USA can as there is oil in Balochistan...and balochistan needs some democracy..

doreamon

Country flag
What i have noticed among leftists media and people is that abusing india and its arm forces..rediculing hinduism has become equivalent to abusing modi.. The extreme version was noticed in the JNU incedent.. This thing has been on trend among anti bjp people... its ok to criticize bjp.. i dnt support bjp in many matter... but wht is this new trend..

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Real game may mean actual conflict. It will be extreme for sure. Time period may be few days to few months. Safer collection of grain may mean when the conflict scenario is ready for execution, he would go there to collect the grains. What can grains be :crazy:. Ball in Pak' s court. :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles