India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
The air strike is good news. But we have a lot of unfinished business after today morning's capture of our pilots. We need to use Muzaffarabad as a card to negotiate the release of our Wg. Cdr. Abhinav.

POK is closer than Balakot (KP one, not in their side of Punjab) and that should be conveyed to them in as many clear words.

Unless they return our pilot in safe and healthy shape, we should aim for their border cities and civilian casualty. For every harm done to our one soldier, there has to be a eight-to-tenfold price. And that has to be their uniformed personnel.

Killing civilians will only make them look better.
Well, the gloves are already of. Allegedly Pakistanis engaged Mig21 patroling the area when Mig-21 was still on our side. That's PAF vs IAF and IAF will respond.

Best way to get back our pilot is by capturing one of theirs. And to start with start shooting SAM at any PAF jet coming close to LoC. Then launch an SF mission for snatch and grab for initiating a prisoner exchange.

As per the following news SU-30MKI engaged and shot down an F-16 over POK. So i has begun already. The Game is on.

EDIT later: Mig 21 shot down PAF jet and one Mig21 was lost. The pilot is missing.

Last edited:

Filtercoffee

Country flag
'A joint team of both militaries needs to take out terror plans and outfits, it means a whole unit of both army officers and jcos mixed together.' - can this be a possibility for future engagements? Is it already happening covertly and/or on regular military operations without the media being too worried; since they, and the citizens know about it? Is this entire time line from 1947 to 2019 been a show of extreme solidarity of being together 'in heaven and hell', and meet you upstairs and have a drink with the creator as they put it? Is it a game? In some parts of information broadcasted and spoken in person it seems it is, a very sad time for preservation.

ashdoc

Country flag
How come a MiG-21 went into Pakistan ? That should be left to Sukhoi mirage mig 29 .

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
'A joint team of both militaries needs to take out terror plans and outfits, it means a whole unit of both army officers and jcos mixed together.' - can this be a possibility for future engagements? Is it already happening covertly and/or on regular military operations without the media being too worried; since they, and the citizens know about it? Is this entire time line from 1947 to 2019 been a show of extreme solidarity of being together 'in heaven and hell', and meet you upstairs and have a drink with the creator as they put it? Is it a game? In some parts of information broadcasted and spoken in person it seems it is, a very sad time for preservation.
Are you drunk or something fool..................

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1965 Mig 21
1971 Mig 21
1999 Mig 21
2019 Mig 21

Bc kya chutiyapanti laga rakhi hai in madarchodo ne. Its time we attack pakistan all across the IB with full force and please not with those old soviet era junk. Send MkI, Mirages and Mig29s. I have little doubt that pakis have got our pilot, its a matter of national honor for us. We should buy Rafales off shelf now quickly, along with MKIs amd Mig29s or maybe 35s.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Are you drunk or something fool..................
:confused1: I was getting such thoughts, can you imagine what I might receive when sozzeled? I know they are really friendly at the field level and most of time operations are planned way in advanced, can I boldly ask if it is sometimes? Imran khan was even on the Kapil Sharma show and both of them seem like teachers of sorts so it seems it might be as the host is from the North. Things can add up to those thoughts. The pilot who was jeapardized has a history in the IAF, for IAF perfection, the systems and will to show his 'daring' is in the spot. And it is election time here. I love my country and my Prime Minister and have always had my Government to what I want. But it could be. I know I might have overstepped, please forgive my grave personal oversight. Win India win!

ashdoc

Country flag
What happened is that as Pakistani jets entered Indian territory and dropped glide bombs the Indian pilot in old mig 21 chased them . That was his mistake . He should have left the chasing to new modern mig 29 mirage Sukhoi . Inspite of having old mig 21 he shot down a Pak jet . But the Pak pilot fell in their own territory and we have no prisoner to show . On the other hand our pilot is caught as his lone plane was attacked by several Pak planes in their territory. We should salute our brave pilot flying his old fighter into Pak territory . When yesterday our modern aircraft attacked Pak no Pakistan plane dared to challenge them . Ran away despite being scrambled .

prohumanity

Country flag
Seems Paki jets were trying to get into Indian territory to bomb inside India...
pilot of Indian MIG 21 noticed and tried to chase these Paki jets...who turned and escaped in Paki territory..in this process MIG 21 followed and ended up on Paki side and was attacked by Paki jets. Pilot jumped out and was caught by Paki troops on ground.
Again I emphasize that India should engage Paki in long lasting, slow motion ,low intensity war for next 6 months because Paki can not sustain long conflict...It will corrode them in all possible ways.
Paki would like to escalate quickly so it gets world's attention and the matter can be sorted out in minimum amount of time.
Its a good tactical move by India to deescalate...only to re-escalate ...and keep repeating the cycle with a goal to
keep Paki dragged into a long protracted low intensity war...to wear them out and causing slow motion collapse of their economy and war maintaining capacity.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
“Indian military follows secular principles. It may sound good on paper but secularism is bland and does not motivate people to fight. It may work fine in civilian space but certainly not in military space.

On the other hand Pakistan Military is based on Islamic principles which acts as a booster drug as they believe they are fighting and dying for their religion.

A Muslim solider does not fear death and looks forwards to paradise and 72 hooris waiting for him.

While a Hindu/Sikh solider wants to get back to his wife/girlfriend.

If Dharmic soliders where taught dharma and true history they will finish off the mlecch and aspire to attain nirvana. Not be stuck in material world.“

Quoting someone else.. but found this thought to be quite interesting.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Claims about second Indian Pilot (other than Wing Co Abhinandan) by Gafoor turned out to be a case of mistaken identity.

Gafoor actually counted his own F-16 pilot as Indian thereby confirming the claims that Mig-21 bisons has shot down a PAF F-16.

Pakis are true jokers to start with.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did pakis fielded their f7s or mirage 3s? And here our chutiya govt and beauracracy has equipped our air force with these relics and also have deployed them in forward areas.
Now if things get deescalated, our country will be dishonored and Modi will lose elections.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Did pakis fielded their f7s or mirage 3s? And here our chutiya govt and beauracracy has equipped our air force with these relics and also have deployed them in forward areas.
Now if things get deescalated, our country will be dishonored and Modi will lose elections.
PAF had come with F-16s.

Amidst their desperate attempt to coverup F-16 shootdown incident this morning. They committed yet another Goof-Up by releasing a pic of PAF F-16 pilot as 'ace' of the morning air encounter.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
I read somewhere that it's jf17 which shot down Indian migs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles