India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

brational

Country flag
How can it be a "problem " when pakistan is saying
1) Kashmir is NOT pakistan territory
2) pakistan is trying to LIBERATE a territory cuz of religious reasons.

Its a problem for India because..its our property...and pakistan is trying to steal land in the name of LIBERATION and RELIGION.

In that case the baloch, sindh, all the others should also have liberation..Dont you think?
Sir, leave him. He is aware of everything but in denial mode. Seems you have taken up the responsibility to give this Zahil some education. :crying:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
sir i don't want to talk about kashmir here otherwise all your indian members give me abuse here.terrorism and kashmir,they aren't different things.kashmir is a big problwem and people here are crazy for kashmir.they want to fight for kashmir and that's why you call it terrorism but for us,it's that same jihad lol.
What do you feel about Kashmir ? What could be the solution, from your perspective ?

sorcerer

Country flag
sir we don't want liberation.we want end of violence.both armies can sit back and solve.look at members here.look at what they are calling me.one called me jihadi,other ask indian members to stop replying me.this is why i wanted to remain silent here.i will stay silent.i am here just for information,not for hostility.
okay.
I understand
You dont want liberation. but end of violence.
we Indians too.

Both armies can SIT BACK and solve..Sure.

but the problem is the militants!
how can both the armies solve it?

India knows how to solve the militant issue..but your army should let us do that with free hand!

itsme

Country flag
N
sir we don't want liberation.we want end of violence.both armies can sit back and solve.look at members here.look at what they are calling me.one called me jihadi,other ask indian members to stop replying me.this is why i wanted to remain silent here.i will stay silent.i am here just for information,not for hostility.
Handing over hafiz n masood itself will end violence between India and Pakistan after that they can start talks.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Stop talking with a particular member guys,I am getting bored, let's continue our thread. I am not interested in arguing with Pakis here, let him have his time here, and let us enjoy actions being taken by our govt and Army.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
okay.
I understand
You dont want liberation. but end of violence.
we Indians too.

Both armies can SIT BACK and solve..Sure.

but the problem is the militants!
how can both the armies solve it?
Stop baiting him... He can never pour his heart out in the forum... You know that...

akk

Country flag
No country in modern times gives up territory, Ukraine was the only exception. India is not Ukraine and Pakistan is not Russia.
Sooner pakistan understands and accepts this, better it is.
Once Pakistan is out of equation, kashmir is not a problem.
If Pakistan wants peace, it will have to forget kashmir. If it doesn't, escalation will happen till one country invades other. Its any body's guess who will survive and sustain.
I have only stated facts...... Period.

Enquirer

sir you can call us terrorists,call us terrorst country but it doesn't change the ground reality.we want plebiscite which will never happen.if indian army stop killing youth which they call militants,we will stop every terror act.as i said earlier,you call it terror,we call it jihad.kashmir is common problem between two countries.when we talk about kashmir,you say it's your part.lol
When it comes to Kashmir all Pakistanis should ask themselves ONE SIMPLE QUESTION:

How many ETHNIC KASHMIRIS became the head of the so called 'Azad' Kashmir? (If the part that's with Pakistan is indeed 'liberated' & 'free' then obviously the ETHNIC KASHMIRIS would be having their will, right?)

Answer is ZERO.
The fact remains that ONLY PASTHUNS HAVE BEEN HEADING AZAD KASHMIR for 70+ years!!!

It's a lie fed to Pakis that Kashmiris ALWAYS wanted to be in Pakistan! Both the King and the PEOPLE OF KASHMIR (via the People's democratic movement that was opposed to King) chose to be with India in 1947!! Only a small part of the population (Poonch Pasthuns) wanted to join Pakistan; and helped the marauding Pasthun tribals and Paki army to loot/rape/burn ethnic kashmiris. These are facts even chronicled by Paki historians themselves....and available all over. For their loyalty the Pasthuns are continuously propped by Paki Army/ISI to head 'Azad' Kashmir!

In contrast, MUSLIM ETHNIC KASHMIRIS have headed Indian state of Jammu&Kashmir ALL ALONG!!!

Also, it was Pakis that refused to implement the India demanded Plebiscite....because Pakis knew full well that Kashmiris in Gilgit Baltistan and Muzaffrabad wanted to join India!

Indian Kashmiris were always peaceful, patriotic and very prosperous....until 1989! Pakis pushed jihadis from all over the world (off duty from Afg Jihad) into Kashmir! These marauding jihadis told tales of how they defeated a great super power to establish Islamic rule! They won over all the mullahs and radicalized the vulnerable! They unleashed a genocide against the Kashmiri Hindus, drove nearly half a million out of their homes and usurped their properties!

The call for 'plebiscite' and 'azaadi' is just a PR call aimed at western media! Among the jihadis and radicalized Kashmiris it is very clear that they are fighting for 'Nizaam-e-mustafa'. Even in the videos of suicide bombers, they never mention any 'injustices' or 'rights denied' instead they say that 'India gives them all pleasures and happiness to wean people away from Islam' as such they need to kill the infidels and establish nizaam-e-mustafa!!

Last edited:

Prashant Sharma

Between_the_lines
Country flag
How can it be a "problem " when pakistan is saying
1) Kashmir is NOT pakistan territory
2) pakistan is trying to LIBERATE a territory cuz of religious reasons.

Its a problem for India because..its our property...and pakistan is trying to steal land in the name of LIBERATION and RELIGION.

In that case the baloch, sindh, all the others should also have liberation..Dont you think?
Bhai you are wrong
Princely states had three options that is, to merge with India, to merge with Pak, Independent state
For Kashmir, the third option was rejected by both India & Pakistan in '47 itself.

***Vo!D***

before asking for first requirement,just ask yourself are you ready for plebiscite? i know it will never happen.you will never do that so requirements come after you agree.
"Secondly, the Resolution recommended a three-step process for the resolution of the dispute. In the first step, Pakistan was asked to withdraw all its nationals from Kashmir. In the second step, India was asked to progressively reduce its forces to the minimum level required for law and order. In the third step, India was asked to appoint a plebiscite administrator nominated by the United Nations who would conduct a free and impartial plebiscite." - UN resolution 47, 1948! When's the first step going to happen? And oh there needs to be a plebiscite in Balochistan, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan and NWFP too.

VehlaBanda

"Secondly, the Resolution recommended a three-step process for the resolution of the dispute. In the first step, Pakistan was asked to withdraw all its nationals from Kashmir. In the second step, India was asked to progressively reduce its forces to the minimum level required for law and order. In the third step, India was asked to appoint a plebiscite administrator nominated by the United Nations who would conduct a free and impartial plebiscite." - UN resolution 47, 1948! When's the first step going to happen? And oh there needs to be a plebiscite in Balochistan, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan and NWFP too.
Now he knows more than 98.97percent Pakistanis......Thanks for educating

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hes not random.
may be BABAINT. spooks them.
May be we are doing good in deciphering it too. :)

I was just seeing how far he would go with the deflects!
One poster called him out as a Chini and he ran away.

***Vo!D***

When it comes to Kashmir all Pakistanis should ask themselves ONE SIMPLE QUESTION:

How many ETHNIC KASHMIRIS became the head of the so called 'Azad' Kashmir? If the part that's with Pakistan is indeed 'liberated' & 'free' then obviously the ETHNIC KASHMIRIS would be having their will, right?

Answer is ZERO.
The fact remains that ONLY PASTHUNS HAVE BEEN HEADING AZAD KASHMIR for 70+ years!!!

It's a lie fed to Pakis that Kashmiris ALWAYS wanted to be in Pakistan! Both the King and the PEOPLE OF KASHMIR (via the People's democratic movement that was opposed to King) chose to be with India in 1947!! Only a small part of the population (Poonch Pasthuns) wanted to join Pakistan; and helped the marauding Pasthun tribals and Paki army to loot/rape/burn ethnic kashmiris. These are facts even chronicled by Paki historians themselves....and available all over. For their loyalty the Pasthuns are continuously propped by Paki Army/ISI to head 'Azad' Kashmir!

In contrast, MUSLIM ETHNIC KASHMIRIS have headed Indian state of Jammu&Kashmir ALL ALONG!!!

Also, it was Pakis that refused to implement the India demanded Plebiscite....because Pakis knew full well that Kashmiris in Gilgit Baltistan and Muzaffrabad wanted to join India!

Indian Kashmiris were always peaceful, patriotic and very prosperous....until 1989! Pakis pushed jihadis from all over the world (off duty from Afg Jihad) into Kashmir! These marauding jihadis told tales of how they defeated a great super power to establish Islamic rule! They won over all the mullahs and radicalized the vulnerable! They unleashed a genocide against the Kashmiri Hindus, drove nearly half a million out of their homes and usurped their properties!

The call for 'plebiscite' and 'azaadi' is just a PR call aimed at western media! Among the jihadis and radicalized Kashmiris it is very clear that they are fighting for 'Nizaam-e-mustafa'. Even in the videos of suicide bombers, they never mention any 'injustices' or 'rights denied' instead they say that 'India gives them all pleasures and happiness to wean people away from Islam' as such they need to kill the infidels and establish nizaam-e-mustafa!!
Fantastic post! No sane minded Pakistani can argue against that, FACTS!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Responding to Off Topic post though
sir you can call us terrorists,call us terrorst country but it doesn't change the ground reality.
Ground reality is that Pakistan has been an overt supporter of groups what India calls terrorists in past. Just because it officially changed its statement is no reason to believe it actually is doing that as gap between India and Pakistan is rising.

Those subhuman internet terrorists were actually celebrating Pulwama until they they realized that India is pissed of really big this time and deleted their tweets & started preaching "peace" to Indians.
we want plebiscite which will never happen.
Plebiscite had three major conditions. You fulfill the first two, we will do the third.
if indian army stop killing youth which they call militants,we will stop every terror act. as i said earlier,you call it terror,we call it jihad.
The so called indigenous resistance has nothing to do with Kashmir. Islam is an Arabic religion and has nothing to do with land of Budhhist and Sikh people. Indians welcome foreign cults that doesn't mean you can ask us to go out of our own land. If you don't wanna stay, don't deem yourself Indian, go wherever the hell you came from.

It's their (Muslims) legacy. They hide behind country's secular fabric, victimize and project themselves as oppressed but when they come in majority, they overthrow democracy, kill all the non believers and impose Shariah. This is their history, from Egypt to Persia and Indonesia.

India is just trying not to be another such story.
kashmir is common problem between two countries.when we talk about kashmir,you say it's your part.lol
Kashmir isn't the root but Pakistani dilemma of messing up was. If it wasn't Kashmir, it may be Junagadh, West Bengal or UP.
Kashmir was a simple territorial issue where Pakistan shoved up its religious extremism to gain it. Kashmir wasn't ever complicated, Pakistan made it complicated to gain ground against India. Ever since the partition, Pakistan pushed for "matching" India to show that its no less anywhere screwed up its economy and cheered it to find ways to mess with India.
The ongoing issue in Kashmir isn't a result of any kind of nationalistic movement but pure religious. Today they got flags of ISIS, later they will pick flag of Al Qaeda and Taliban. We know that Muslims are exceptionally sensitive towards their religion unlike Hindus who are known to crack jokes on own Gods. Mobilizing such people, using women and children as shields, attacking and pushing out the real people of region and then project themselves as victims, these are the tactics usually utilized by Muslim regimes.

Nevertheless, neither Kashmir nor Palestine were ever property of Muslims and they won't ever be.

akk

Country flag
Any updates from our ADGPI BABAINT?
Babaji must have slept. Either it was a quiet day or things happened not meant to be disclosed. I checked for him n number of times today. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles