India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsalan123

"Pork Porki and Porkistan" Your army and intelligence ageny have earned them for you through the years of hard work and tax money diverted towards Terrorism. They have kept the people Zahil. It is obvious that you guys won't mind or take it seriously if we call you Pork as long as you people keep terrorism in mind as a state policy and serious business.
looks like it makes you happy. hahahaha.

Arsalan123

What is THE FIRST REQUIREMENT FOR a PLEBISCITE? ACCORDING to UN plan of Action!
before asking for first requirement,just ask yourself are you ready for plebiscite? i know it will never happen.you will never do that so requirements come after you agree.

brational

Country flag
i don't even see this place balakot.yes we have to live with it hahahaha xd.
See, the denial mode is activated. Are you laughing at yourself or is it a genetic disorder?
Carry on.. Its time to sleep. You guys need to be awake and alert. Who knows a bomb may drop nearby. :biggrin2:

Sikhbrah

Country flag
The warrior instinct has been suppressed deep in our psyche with generations of mental conditioning.

There is a famous saying to the effect that civilizations that have tried to avoid conflict have been wiped out.

Fortunately, we're big enough and significant enough that the fight will be bought to us, whether we can gather the will to fight remains to be seen.

I'm cautiously pessimistic about our chances in the long run, particularly if the demographics turn against us.
There is an old famous saying among the elders.

“People only listen to warriors when the barbarian is at the gate”

I get the same feeling with India. Our narratives based on lessons of the history and psyche of the enemy will be considered hateful and “right wing” by the general populace till it’s too late.

Once the demographics turn against us, it’s game over for India.

Niks_12

Country flag
Leave him alone, let him lurk around, we are better than the pee dee eff guys. One of the tenets of a free country is the ability to question the govt. and its policies and distinguish apples from oranges. We go overboard with it in India. However, he made it amply clear that he is brainwashed as well - not able to see through the designs of his govt. which is and always be a nefarious state sponsor of terrorism. No matter what glory they earn, its always going to go down in history as something that supported and furthered terrorism.

VehlaBanda

As our paki friend said pee defecate(pdf) is a civilized forum and ours is not....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Arsalan123

There is no point in trying to convince a "sensible" pakistani, their minds won't change, their up-bringing and culture doesn't allow them to form an opinion from counter-viewpoints. Let us see what information he can provide us from the other side and not fight him, that is the only way his presence on the thread is going to be beneficial.
i agree.i am not here to talk about kashmir or terrorism.i am here just to watch recent threads and talk about recent situations.nothing else.

sorcerer

Country flag
before asking for first requirement,just ask yourself are you ready for plebiscite? i know it will never happen.you will never do that so requirements come after you agree.
India always said we are READY FOR A PLEBISCITE!
you have a lot of media articles and even videos from third nations about it supporting INdian narrative of the free determination.

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
A humble request to the other group members, this
sir you can call us terrorists,call us terrorst country but it doesn't change the ground reality.we want plebiscite which will never happen.if indian army stop killing youth which they call militants,we will stop every terror act.as i said earlier,you call it terror,we call it jihad.kashmir is common problem between two countries.when we talk about kashmir,you say it's your part.lol
is more than enough to stop replying and responding to this chattering person. Whatever proof we give to them, they won't accept and understand it. That's it.... A humble request...

Sikhbrah

Country flag
There is no point in trying to convince a "sensible" pakistani, their minds won't change, their up-bringing and culture doesn't allow them to form an opinion from counter-viewpoints. Let us see what information he can provide us from the other side and not fight him, that is the only way his presence on the thread is going to be beneficial.
Yes, i called him sensible initially due to his calm mild manners in words.

Only to find out as usual, the jihadi mindset never leaves even the most sensible Paki - pointless argument then.

Arsalan123

India always said we are READY FOR A PLEBISCITE!
you have a lot of media articles and even videos from third nations about it supporting INdian narrative of the free determination.
sir this kashmir is a complicated problem.i think this is the real reason of hostility.

sorcerer

Country flag
sir this kashmir is a complicated problem.i think this is the real reason of hostility.
How can it be a "problem " when pakistan is saying
1) Kashmir is NOT pakistan territory
2) pakistan is trying to LIBERATE a territory cuz of religious reasons.

Its a problem for India because..its our property...and pakistan is trying to steal land in the name of LIBERATION and RELIGION.

In that case the baloch, sindh, all the others should also have liberation..Dont you think?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Jackd comes along derails... the conversation into a personal slugfest... And now Arsalan comes along and manages to do the same.. and this line of argument with Arsalan asking Pakistanis to take care of terrorists.. come on .. most pakis as Arsalan himself stated believe in jihad, and obviously what jaish is doing in Kashmir is jihad.. ... we Indians must hope that what is happening today.. Viz. the killings and destruction of Pakistan army soldiers' and assets continues and escalates in the foreseeable future... We need to remember that it is not the terrorists who are the real enemy.. it is the Pakistan army...

Arsalan123

Its a problem for India because..its our property...and pakistan is trying to steal land in the name of LIBERATION and RELIGION.

In that case the baloch, sindh, all the others should also have liberation..Dont you think?
sir we don't want liberation.we want end of violence.both armies can sit back and solve.look at members here.look at what they are calling me.one called me jihadi,other ask indian members to stop replying me.this is why i wanted to remain silent here.i will stay silent.i am here just for information,not for hostility.

sorcerer

Country flag
A humble request to the other group members, this

is more than enough to stop replying and responding to this chattering person. Whatever proof we give to them, they won't accept and understand it. That's it.... A humble request...
When you are driving someone away...
do it ceremoniously so that he knows his weakness and our strengths and he don't come back.

VehlaBanda

उनको यह समझाते हुए हम भूल जाते हैं
के उनपे न तर्क का असर न तथ्यों का
उनकी ज़हालत की कोई सीमा नहीं
वो पाकिस्तान से आते हैं।।

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles