India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsalan123

I might someday belive the pakistani narrative of events....and considering u to be a Pakistani is equally hard.because my past experiences say neutrality is very hard to find on the other side of the border and the desire to question the sacred army is even harder...Yet I would like to ask how do you cope up with being denied the basic right to know what's happening...I mean there can be two opinions on dogfight but when people like zaid hamid tell you that all the past wars with india have been won by pak army ..And pak army also propagates that ... yet a simple google search will give u actual third party account of things...

How do you put faith in people whom you have known to lie in the past....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
sir it's the duty of journalists to ask questions but our media is totally different.they are calm.they are very different.

***Vo!D***

i believe in our government,our army.we love our country but this dogfight is still a mystery and we need evidence.i am curious about the 2nd pilot.both air forces are professional.both fly good fighters but iaf have the edge because of su-30.now rafales soon. xd.
All of you aka "those who love your country" should call your military and intelligence establishment out on jihad and terror and demand an end to it all. You have your problems and we have ours to deal with. Meddling in our affairs should be the least of you concern. Our government has tried more than once to give diplomacy a chance and each time we've been stabbed in the back, one of the one thousand cuts. Betrayal of one of the finest statesman India ever produced, the late AB Vajpayee was the final nail in the trust coffin. Time for your govt to walk the talk on terrorism, if not, Modi 2.0 is going to come back and come back a mad man. Remember, our buying power is immense, no matter what help Pakistan gets, it simply cannot match India's economic power. Get the mop out and clean house before June .

Arsalan123

Ok, for you killing 49 soldiers that were in a bus heading to their camp is JIHAD.

Thanks for showing us the true color of the religion of peace and humanity.
i said for some of us.we don't know what's going on inside valley.i don't want to blame india for kashmir.similarly i don't blame pakistan.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
शत्रु का प्रचार प्रसार असफल होने के बाद उसमे एक बोखलाहट है ,थकान उसमे घर कर चुकी है,शत्रु और उसके जिहादी नागरिक इस फोरम पर बार बार आकर अपना प्रचार प्रसार करते है ,एक ही बात याद रखे शत्रु जैश ए मोहम्मद और ऐसे ही सैकड़ो जिहादी संगठन का एक जाल बिछा चुका है,वो अभी भी भारत को 1000 चोट देकर वो बाज़ नही आया है।शत्रु के जिहादी नागरिक इसका भरपूर समर्थन करते जान और माल दोनो देकर।

pankaj nema

Country flag
@Arsalan123

Let me tell you very clearly

Right now Heavy Fighting is on at the LOC
Which you PDF guys are simply un aware of

We have caused huge losses to you
But you wont admit

And once our elections end , you can expect A Full scale assault

Many people here are Ex PDF
You can live in any amount of delusion
Or denial

We dont care ,we have reached a stage
Where Words do not matter

On PDF you guys behave like Meth Heads

Soon you will see the Reality

SanjeevM

Country flag
We Indians generally are aware how Krishna motivated remorseful Ajuna to stand for the battle

हतो वा प्राप्स्यसि स्वर्गं जित्वा वा भोक्ष्यसे महीम्। तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चयः।।2.37।।

I believe, Army also teaches their soldiers to deal with their enemies " firmly, without pity and without remorse". However IA never advocates "Inhumanity".
What ever that video footage shows I may also do that as functional necessity. May be much more but I would never show that footage which I can not show to my children or my mother.
Only Pakisanies can do that who belive in :

Jiphatna, Palatna, Palat Kar Jhapatna
Lahoo Garam Rakhney Ka Hai Ik Bahaana

Is not showing that inhuman ?? We would not like our soldiers to be inhuman - never ever.
Agreed with you. But this not done by Indians. This is done by BLF. So chill. People of Balauchistan has suffered a lot at hands of Pakistani Army. Male members of the family murdered in front of the families, people abducted, disappeared and later murdered. The patience has crossed limits. BLF needs support. So they are trying to prove they are worthy of independent nation. Let's see how India, US and allies consider. Whether they agree to support Balauchistan seeking freedom or something else. Until then let them take revenge for Pakistan Army killing their family members.

Arsalan123

All of you aka "those who love your country" should call your military and intelligence establishment out on jihad and terror and demand an end to it all. You have your problems and we have ours to deal with. Meddling in our affairs should be the least of you concern. Our government has tried more than once to give diplomacy a chance and each time we've been stabbed in the back, one of the one thousand cuts. Betrayal of one of the finest statesman India ever produced, the late AB Vajpayee was the final nail in the trust coffin. Time for your govt to walk the talk on terrorism, if not, Modi 2.0 is going to come back and come back a mad man. Remember, our buying power is immense, no matter what help Pakistan gets, it simply cannot match India's economic power. Get the mop out and clean house before June .
modi 2.0? who is he? yes i know indian buying power.it's better for both countries to start their own programs rather than buying from other countries.

sorcerer

Country flag
sir i don't want to talk about kashmir here otherwise all your indian members give me abuse here.terrorism and kashmir,they aren't different things.kashmir is a big problwem and people here are crazy for kashmir.they want to fight for kashmir and that's why you call it terrorism but for us,it's that same jihad lol.
Kashmir is an INTEGRAL part of India
We are party to the DISPUTE.
but..
pakistan never SAYS KASHMIR or any part of it as belongin to pakistan.. You dont have DISPUTE IN Kashmir...Technically!! Nobody has given authority to pakistan to LIBERATE Kashmir.
You are trying to snatch Indian land it in the name of Jihad

Same way..china is not a party to any part of Kashmir..but pakistan dragged them into Kashmir.
so that doesnt justify the paki terrorism on Kashmir and for Kashmir

Meaning..pakistan is sponsoring terrorism IN INDIAN Territory and the whole of J&K including GB.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can't agree with this more, a lot of the populace has become too weak to call out the problems created by a certain "minority". I'm an optimist but I fear that the Indian civilization will never learn from its past actions, doomed to repeat the same asinine mistakes and slowly find itself where there is no other option but to act.
The warrior instinct has been suppressed deep in our psyche with generations of mental conditioning or education and culture. Most never see past the surface.

There is a famous saying to the effect that civilizations that have tried to avoid conflict have been wiped out.

Fortunately, we're big enough and significant enough that the fight will be brought to us, whether we can gather the will to fight remains to be seen.

I'm cautiously pessimistic about our chances in the long run, particularly if the demographics turn against us.

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
i said for some of us.we don't know what's going on inside valley.i don't want to blame india for kashmir.similarly i don't blame pakistan.
I'm desperately waiting for the reply...

Fine! lets not talk about F16s, Su's. What's your, and ordinary people's take(stand) on the JeM, Masood Azhar, Hafiz Saeed, Dawood. They are designated terrorists responsible for murder of hundreds of people. Your people listen them, go to their rally in huge numbers. We gave your government enough evidences against Hafiz's involvement in 26/11, we gave them proofs of Pathankot, but no action on the terror outfits on your ground and they roam freely. We gave them evidence of terror outfits that we hit in Balakot, but your government did nothing. World know what happened when IC814 was hijacked, Masood was released who today is on your land.
What you expect from us, to quietly stand and see our people dying. Not, we won't, ask your government how we have made their life hell in last 1 month. Contact people near border areas, hospital, picture will be clear for you.

brational

Country flag
in pdf,we can't write anything disrespectful for indian members.they immediately warn you if you give abuses.here all i see is porkistan and pork and i don't mind.i don't take these things seriously.
"Pork Porki and Porkistan" Your army and intelligence ageny have earned them for you through the years of hard work and tax money diverted towards Terrorism. They have kept the people Zahil. It is obvious that you guys won't mind or take it seriously if we call you Pork as long as you people keep terrorism in mind as a state policy and serious business.

Arsalan123

Kashmir is an INTEGRAL part of India
We are party to the DISPUTE.
but..
pakistan never SAYS KASHMIR or any part of it as belongin to pakistan.. You dont have DISPUTE IN Kashmir...Technically!! Nobody has given authority to pakistan to LIBERATE Kashmir.
You are trying to snatch Indian land it in the name of Jihad

Same way..china is not a party to any part of Kashmir..but pakistan dragged them into Kashmir.
so that doesnt justify the paki terrorism on Kashmir and for Kashmir

Meaning..pakistan is sponsoring terrorism IN INDIAN Territory and the whole of J&K including GB.
sir you can call us terrorists,call us terrorst country but it doesn't change the ground reality.we want plebiscite which will never happen.if indian army stop killing youth which they call militants,we will stop every terror act.as i said earlier,you call it terror,we call it jihad.kashmir is common problem between two countries.when we talk about kashmir,you say it's your part.lol

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
There is no point in trying to convince a "sensible" pakistani, their minds won't change, their up-bringing and culture doesn't allow them to form an opinion from counter-viewpoints. Let us see what information he can provide us from the other side and not fight him, that is the only way his presence on the thread is going to be beneficial.

sorcerer

Country flag
sir you can call us terrorists,call us terrorst country but it doesn't change the ground reality.we want plebiscite which will never happen.if indian army stop killing youth which they call militants,we will stop every terror act.as i said earlier,you call it terror,we call it jihad.kashmir is common problem between two countries.when we talk about kashmir,you say it's your part.lol
How Can Kashmir be A COMMON PROBLEM when pakistan says that KASHMIR should be LIBERATED and ITS NOT a pakistan territory!
You use JIHAD to LIBERATE something from OUR territory.
Thats the Problem and its a ONESIDED problem which pakistan has created.

What is THE FIRST REQUIREMENT FOR a PLEBISCITE? ACCORDING to UN plan of Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles