India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
The missing piece is Pak Army. If it fails to pander to pakis' superiority complex over Indians, or fails to provide impunity to subconventional assets, the country will implode. People will cut Pak Army to size by protesting to cut their funding; and subconventional assets will turn pakistan into afghanistan.

Right now, far from feeling superior, paki civilians are terrorized by India; and hadjis are beginning to question the paki state's ability to protect them. So the Pak Army will try its level best to pull off another Pulwama, just so it could sabotage Modi's re-election and give opposition fodder.

Modi's strategy is clear. To ensure pakis have zero impact on the Indian elections, the Indian military will be made to keep the frontier hot and ready to counter paki subconventional and conventional acts almost instantaneously through military responses. General Elections 2019 will happen with full war-like deployment of the Indian military.
I don’t think it will be a Pulwama, me thinks it would be a multiple BAT actions.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Pakistan blocks UN team from interviewing Hafiz Saeed

In a significant move by Pakistan, visa requests of a United Nations team to interview 26/11 Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed residing in Pakistan were rejected by the country's consulate in New York. A fresh proposal had been moved by Hafiz Saeed to remove his name from the UNSC 1267 sanctions list which is a list of UN recognized terrorists.

As is the norm, before removing an individual name from this list, the United Nations conducts in-person interviews of the individuals being considered for delisting. However, they were unable to do this in the case of Hafiz Saeed due to Pakistan visa refusal.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...rviewing-hafiz-saeed/articleshow/68305137.cms

Why DELIST this pig?
Is it cuz the pig is dead
If Pakistan would have allowed UN VISA to meet This terrorist, it would have nailed Pakistan who had been telling the world that there are no terrorists in Pakistan. In fact whole Pakistan is filled with terrorists.

Jaymax61

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In log nay alag country banaya he kyu tha?
BC saw the aisle at the local walmart - they are now using Hindi sounding names on a lot of things - spices, ready to eat foods namkeens. Another guy told me this started around 2016 when Desis actually made a serious effort to avoid Paki brands like Shan and National

SanjeevM

Country flag
If Pakis had Isreali soldier...let me tell you Israel don't sit back and watch. Tiny nation has balls to smack autami taakat.
Pakistan may abduct an Israeli from somewhere in the world like Kulbhushan Jadhav and cook the story. Can't trust Pakistanis. Israel and India can work together on this.

Last edited:

Jaymax61

Pakistan may abduct and Israeli from somewhere in the world like Kulbhushan Jadhav and cook the story. Can't trust Pakistanis. Israel and India can work together on this.
They will never do it to an Israeli. NEVER.

Reasons - Israelis can work the US system like a toy. US will breathe fire down Porki necks.
Israelis will quietly go to work and suddenly news items will start showing up about Pakistani officials meeting gruesome ends. Israelis play dirty and when they are pissed they dont care about any rules or which country they annoy.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Pakistan may abduct and Israeli from somewhere in the world like Kulbhushan Jadhav and cook the story. Can't trust Pakistanis. Israel and India can work together on this.
If the Pakis ever abduct an Israeli, they wl face another Opn Opera, where the Kahuta, Khushab etc wl be blown to smithereens. Dont doubt the damm Israelies.:biggrin2:

Games Goblin

Country flag
Can we get F 35 on lease from Israel
For a while to blow up Paki radars
I'm curious - why can't we use our BrahMos cruise missiles to destroy ground based targets (also in the case of Balakot). Why risk fighter jets if we have precision cruise missiles that can do the job just as well?

Kazah

I'm curious - why can't we use our BrahMos cruise missiles to destroy ground based targets (also in the case of Balakot). Why risk fighter jets if we have precision cruise missiles that can do the job just as well?
Its us Indians who are used to such hilarious fail campaigns by porkies, what if some israeli defense analysts are observing these disinformation campaigns against their pilots. They wont sit idle, Mossad has their own share of online trolls who can f**k porkies up or their cyber security

sorcerer

Country flag
That would mean a straight away escalation into missile vs missile fight..strategically..

Escalation ladder and all .. :yawn:

SanjeevM

Country flag
We want to increase cost for Pakistan. We sent our fighters, Pakistan reciprocated, we brought down F-16 that cost $$ to Pakistan. If we send missiles, Pakistan will also do the same, it will be cheaper for Pakistan. So we need to think of defeating Pakistan, without fighting a war as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles