India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
The government on Tuesday approved nearly Rs8 billion supplementary budget to meet additional needs of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and civilian armed forces, seeking financial assessment of further defence needs of the country in wake of tensions with India.

The Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the cabinet approved the additional budget for the PAF and management of western borders by civil-armed forces, said the Finance Ministry officials.

It has been decided to give around Rs8 billion for various purposes and nearly half of it would go to the PAF. The remaining amount is being approved for the Pakistan Rangers, civil armed forces and to pay to banks for marketing Pakistan Banao Certificates (PBC).

Govt takes steps to meet PAF's requirements

Rs 8 billion in Pakistani rupees is roughly equivalent to 69.2338 million dollars.
If they plan to wage war with India by a supplementary grant of 69 mil dollars, then they are retards of the highest order.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Off topic, i think when we are decomissioning large numbers of mig 21 and mig 27 single engine fighters which numbers more than 400, we should buy f21 or gripen in large numbers as they are cheaper than Rafael plus they will install their assembly line as well. Tejas is still going to take long time to be inducted in proper numbers.

S.A.T.A

Off topic, i think when we are decomissioning large numbers of mig 21 and mig 27 single engine fighters which numbers more than 400, we should buy f21 or gripen in large numbers as they are cheaper than Rafael plus they will install their assembly line as well. Tejas is still going to take long time to be inducted in proper numbers.
That may starve funds for Tejas procurement, we have already left the indigenous program in the lurch before the.... Not advisable.

Jaymax61

IAF and the Govt are already making noises for a 100 fighter plus order. Honestly I would not go with the F21 a platform where PAF has 30 years of experience. Outside of that Grippen's complete TOT looks enticing. If it includes engine tech its worth the money just for engine tech alone IMHO.

WARREN SS

Country flag
wooohooo..
Brit Secret Service doing kuch kuch in Kashmir...in tandem with India...

:daru::cruisin2::daru:

Says one online media..
:hehe:
British MI6 is anti india And I mean it . CIA on the other Hand is Always helped us after 9/11 But there strategic interest is In ME is more

FSB is also our key ally but Due to our proximity with US Led them to Pull off in some strategic times Also china factor

Mossad is only Agency Which Truly Allied With R&AW since cold war And in our Desperate times they helped us

NDS And IRAN intelligence Also helped us against ISI

WARREN SS

Country flag
Honestly I would not go with the F21 a platform where PAF has 30 years of experience.
If thats the case Same goes against china they are using Su-30 for years

But main problem is with American plat form are there End user Agreement Which can Goes against are free Policy

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
British MI6 anti india And I mean it . CIA on the other Hand is Always helped us after 9/11 But there strategic interest is In ME is more

FSB is also our key ally but Due to our proximity with US Led them to Pull off in some strategic times Also china factor

Mossad is only Agency Which Truly Allied With R&AW since cold war And in our Desperate times they helped us

NDS And IRAN intelligence Also helped us against ISI
Is it true the SAS guys did some kind of advisory job in d valley some yrs ago?Brits often quote it.[emoji848]

S.A.T.A

IAF and the Govt are already making noises for a 100 fighter plus order. Honestly I would not go with the F21 a platform where PAF has 30 years of experience. Outside of that Grippen's complete TOT looks enticing. If it includes engine tech its worth the money just for engine tech alone IMHO.
We should get over the idea that anyone is going to hand us the engine know how. We have gone down that road before and it leads to nowhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles