India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
We need to take down one paki chopper to settle our scores, Im hearing that Mi 17 was actually shot down by Manpad
Are you a paki fanboy doing madrasa propoganda? Mi17 crashed 80-100 km inside LOC at Budgam.....which manpad can do this? Seriously your propoganda might work with retarded jihadi paki fanboys, not on any defence forum! All your posts are paki propoganda..... Now get lost paki!

pankaj nema

Country flag
Are you a paki fanboy doing madrasa propoganda? Mi17 crashed 80-100 km inside LOC at Budgam.....which manpad can do this? Seriously your propoganda might work with retarded jihadi paki fanboys, not on any defence forum! All your posts are paki propoganda..... Now get lost paki!
Sir yesterday there was a news that perhaps our own Manpad hit the Mi 17 , not the pakis

It is being investigated

pankaj nema

Country flag
This map only details the border defenses between porks and India. Other squads in south India are meant for Indian ocean region. The ones to the east and north east are meant for China.

Udhampur, Avanti pur , Lahore , Sialkot, Rawalpindi
Are missing

Last edited:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Pappu is maturing to the level of Trump in the domain of dumbness while giving statements. If Modi can do this much in 4 yrs, imagine what can he do in another two terms!!! #ModiDobara[emoji23]
Off topic: I don’t know why people think of Trump as dumb. He sing handedly won the US primaries and is the president. No mean feat.

Btw:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
We have enough Pakis inside India only. These are what I call DesiPakis

Fucker is playing politics over the demands of a relative of CRPF jawan who was killed in pulwama. And trying to show as it is his idea.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Off topic: I don’t know why people think of Trump as dumb. He sing handedly won the US primaries and is the president. No mean feat.

Btw:

Trump speaks rubbish at times. He hates liberandus and yes, he was quite effective in exposing and dealing with them. But he sill speaks dumb certain times. Not at all like the so called 'Leader of the Free world'. But,we enjoy his speeches.
Particularly, I love his 'Fake News' liners. Wish Modi uses something like that with ref 2 NDTV and co.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
So much for "de-escalation" narrative peddled by pakis and their hoors in NYT.

I think what's happening now is Modi probably made a deal with Pompeo to get Pak to physically hand over several fugitives to India, with PoW handover as a sweetener. Pompeo gambled that after the PoW handover, de-escalation will be automatic because pakis' psy-ops and Indian opposition would force Modi to de-escalate. That never happened. Modi remains deployed. Now pakis have to either execute their side of the deal or resume hostilities.
Hand over azhar or die. That's the only deal they should get.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Trump speaks rubbish at times. He hates liberandus and yes, he was quite effective in exposing and dealing with them. But he sill speaks dumb certain times. Not at all like the so called 'Leader of the Free world'. But,we enjoy his speeches.
Particularly, I love his 'Fake News' liners. Wish Modi uses something like that with ref 2 NDTV and co.
He hates everyone. Even his own team of republicans.

Immanuel

Country flag
Sargodha doesn't need much air strikes to begin with, a Pinaka Mk-2 salvo from an entire regiment would be enough to destroy and disable the base for good. However, Sarghodha has plenty of tunnels in the hills nearby.

We need plenty of thermo baric warheads for the caves and tunnels, bunker busters etc. Pinaka should be mated these types of warheads, would be the cheapest way to neutralize such a vast target with juicy smaller targets. We'd need perhaps a CBU-105 SFW type weapon but with a mini bunker busting skeets. Would allow for few bombs to take large number of targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles