India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Ofcourse. But anti aircraft guns don't ensure a sure shot kill. A couple of akash SAMs targeted at a single enemy aircraft will definitely give you a kill.
I have the same query too.......but I think anti aircraft guns can be manufactured in short notice and cost effective too.....thats why ......
I think......its the number.....
Again anti aircraft guns are effective against...heli and drone.....

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I have the same query too.......but I think anti aircraft guns can be manufactured in short notice and cost effective too.....thats why ......
I think......its the number.....
Again anti aircraft guns are effective against...heli and drone.....
True. I suspect the existing guns are getting really old. Hence the new order.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Im hearing the most retarded conspiracy theory from porkies right now,

Former paki ambassadr claims they have an israeli pilot in their custody, he was flying Su 30

ignoring porkies,, but mystery around 2nd pilot continues. This is getting interesting..
Lol Israeli pilot flying SU30 hahahahh are pakis this dumb? Seriouly, they lost F16s now for their jahil awaam this is the cover up?

2nd, may be 3rd pilot were all pakis, 2nd was killed by paki awaam, given unceremonious burial ! 3rd paki pilot may be in the hospital. Is it two F16s shot down by Mig21s?

Dont spread paki dumb propoganda like a low calibre madrsachap bhikhari paki kids! :biggrin2:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Im hearing the most retarded conspiracy theory from porkies right now,

Former paki ambassadr claims they have an israeli pilot in their custody, he was flying Su 30

ignoring porkies,, but mystery around 2nd pilot continues. This is getting interesting..
They want to show to their zaaahil kaum that Zionist + Hindu forces have come together against Islam.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Well I respect him for his courage

But being a senior pilot and officer what he did was not wise statergically

He should have calculated the chance of getting shoot down by AMRAAMs
Being so close to the LOC

Flying a mig bison with minimum Counter measures
There is a saying in Hindi "Apni deewar gir jaye, lekin padosi ki bhains marni chahiye"
Let my wall fall but neighbors buffalo should die.
Downing F-16 with Mig-21 was a wise decision that cost Pakistan dearly in $ terms as well heat from US for breaching the terms of Grant. Also it instilled fear in Pakistan that Indian hardware & pilots are ready to do anything to protect Indian airspace and Pakistanis should save their asses from being kicked.

Last edited:

Vande1947

Country flag
It has been a few days since the air strikes and the dust has yet to settle with respect to the many questions that it has thrown up, both nationally and on an international level. That will take it's own time.
My question is as to whether we have a national doctrine to deal with these atrocities committed by the pakistanis on a regular basis? Has this doctrine evolved at all with time? Have the goal posts changed to reflect changing realities with time? Please bear in mind that I am referring to a national doctrine and not the government-of-the-day response.
Would love to hear my fellow member's views.
And would really appreciate if we could keep it civil, please.Some of the comments I read on this Forum beggars belief that as adults we cannot have a healthy discussion; rather we stoop to lows that are quite frankly embarrassing.

IndiaRising

Country flag
this is a massive blow to their economy and trade. Any news on how much their share market has gone down since?
No clue but what can be possible reason for such a long closure? Are they expecting us to go in with 24 jets too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles