Defense lover
Country flag
Nope AIM-120C is better R-77 Which india Has have 100 Km range
Bro I have said aim120...b.......

Though paki f16 can fire aim120c....
And aim120c .is better...as range is not the only thing to compare bvrs

Jay99

Country flag
Not a good strategy at all... Indian has not attacked any Pakistani military installation ... It was well know that they will attack Indian military installation we could have been more vigilant and more birds on the air ...
If we had a decent Missile system like Iron dome/THAAD/S400 we could have shot down paki jets without even scrambling...there is a need to have them purchased first & deployed specially on wester borders....

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
If we had a decent Missile system like Iron dome/THAAD/S400 we could have shot down paki jets without even scrambling...there is a need to have them purchased first & deployed specially on wester borders....
Wait its coming.....and we will have mrsam...qrsam.....and bmd operational soon..

Jay99

Country flag
We should be expecting another attack since porkis attacked with jets itself. Not wait for another casualty count.
I Don't think anything major would happen now..apart from Arti Shelling across LOC...atleast till after elections...

bose

Country flag
We do have some batteries of Israeli SAM SPYDER ... we should have moved them to LoC before hand...

I meant we should be in full alert mode before going into the Balakot strike...

S400 will take another 3 years to get fully operational...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Wait its coming.....and we will have mrsam...qrsam.....and bmd operational soon..
I thought Akash was already deployed in those regions. Its a mystery to me why none of the systems were used / triggered.

Jay99

Country flag
We do have some batteries of Israeli SAM SPYDER ... we should have moved them to LoC before hand...

I meant we should be in full alert mode before going into the Balakot strike...

S400 will take another 3 years to get fully operational...
Well Hope india's learnt the lesson...for next strike:confused1::confused1:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I Don't think anything major would happen now..apart from Arti Shelling across LOC...atleast till after elections...
Not good strategy. Something needs to happen right before the elections definitely. It will tip the scales towards Modi even further if all goes right. Indira used the same strategy.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Bro I have said aim120...b.......

Though paki f16 can fire aim120c....
And aim120c .is better...as range is not the only thing to compare bvrs
Will Its better in Seeker tech and Maintenance CAG in 2011 capped hole in R-77
Auditor Slams Navy's Selection Of R-77 Missile | Livefist
R-77 is pitted against F-16 AN/ALQ-131(V) Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) Pod

I Trust more on R-27 series than R-77 Until We add K-77M or Derby ER

Jay99

Country flag
Not good strategy. Something needs to happen right before the elections definitely. It will tip the scales towards Modi even further if all goes right. Indira used the same strategy.
Modi will release the evidence for Balakot right before elections.followed by his usual..speeches at rally's I think he is playing that game...that will definitely sway large votes in BJP's favour....

indiatester

Country flag
I think there's a grenade attack in Jammu .
Blast at a bus stand.
28 injured.
Under the current heightened level of response, this act deserves a strike in Pakistan. That too in quick time.
Govt. cannot and must not have any more of strategic or any other restraint.

Narasimh

Country flag
Under the current heightened level of response, this act deserves a strike in Pakistan. That too in quick time.
Govt. cannot and must not have any more of strategic or any other restraint.
Has this been established as Paki hand?

sorcerer

Country flag
Army uses Bofors guns to respond to border shelling by Pakistan

NEW DELHI: The Indian Army has started using Bofors guns to retaliate against shelling by the Pakistan Army along the LoC in the current round of confrontation. The artillery gun has a 155mm calibre, unlike the guns conventionally used to counter Pak shelling.

The move follows Pakistan Army’s use of ‘heavy calibre weapons’ in the Krishna Ghati and Sunderbani sectors along LoC, the Army said. It has also been targeting Indian posts and civilian areas with heavy artillery. The use of artillery guns indicates rise in military tension between the two countries.
'
Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68296755.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

sorcerer

Country flag
Blasts in Kabul hit near ceremony attended by top officials

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Afghan officials say several explosions have struck outside a ceremony in Kabul attended by the country's chief executive and the former president, both of whom were unharmed. There was conflicting information as to the casualty figures.

An official with the city's ambulance services, Mohammad Asim, says five people were wounded in the explosions on Thursday and were taken to local hospitals. He says more ambulances are at the site on Thursday.

Another official, who is at the ceremony, says seven people were killed and 10 wounded. He spoke on condition of anonymity to talk to reporters.

The ceremony commemorated the 1995 death of prominent minority Hazara leader Abdul Ali Mazari who was killed by the Taliban. Afghanistan's Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah and former President Hamid Karzai attended the gathering.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/blasts-kabul-hit-near-ceremony-attended-top-officials-082850529.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles