India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

Well if it's an all out war, then we won't be talking about strategic restraint.. Would we?.... The whole point of carrying out strikes deep into Pakistan, was to display to ourselves, as much to the world, that India's policy of strategic restraint has been dumped. So once a policy has been dumped, why the half hearted attempt to resurrect it. When you throw away any restraint while attacking, why show restraint when defending. If it was left to me,, I would say we should have locked and fired on any combat jet moving towards our airspace (whether within BVR or WVR.)
Because it was not declared as on out and out war, so RoEs were different.

Moreover, escalation happens in step.

Cross-Loc air strikes were one rung in the ladder. Do recall our use of the phrase "pre-emptive non-military action"

The idea was we are targetting a terrorist camp based in another country, not that country itself. Indeed, the strike package would have been authorised to defend themselves by any means necessary. They achieved their objectives and flew in and out without a hitch.

Second, thee are Rules of Engagement in military clashes that are put together for a very specific reason. In this instance, they were looking to protect the military installations, shield the civilian air traffic behind them AND chase the bandits away. In the meantime, Napaki bandits fired BVRs that were neutralised.

Only F-16 made it's way into Indian territory (3 km), that was latched onto by Wg Cmdr Abhinandan and brought down. Exactly what RoE called for. However, in the process, he most likely suffered an engine malfunction (given the lack of missile induced damage on his plane) and ejected and the winds carried him west into PoK.

These are the facts that we know.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw...loc is...closed....

And rr crpf and j&kp...is cleaning valley....

I think the right approach by govt.....
Terrorist are unable to get money weapons and......training. .....due to heightened security at loc.....and
And rr is hunting them......and hurriyat account s are freezed............stone pelting mob is unable to get their dues.....
Though the situation seems...unhealthy for economic conditions ...but good for our country .......

S.A.T.A

Because it was not declared as on out and out war, so RoEs were different.

Moreover, escalation happens in step.

Cross-Loc air strikes were one rung in the ladder. Do recall our use of the phrase "pre-emptive non-military action"

The idea was we are targetting a terrorist camp based in another country, not that country itself. Indeed, the strike package would have been authorised to defend themselves by any means necessary. They achieved their objectives and flew in and out without a hitch.

Second, thee are Rules of Engagement in military clashes that are put together for a very specific reason. In this instance, they were looking to protect the military installations, shield the civilian air traffic behind them AND chase the bandits away. In the meantime, Napaki bandits fired BVRs that were neutralised.

Only F-16 made it's way into Indian territory (3 km), that was latched onto by Wg Cmdr Abhinandan and brought down. Exactly what RoE called for. However, in the process, he most likely suffered an engine malfunction (given the lack of missile induced damage on his plane) and ejected and the winds carried him west into PoK.

These are the facts that we know.
May Fair, we both know this so called " non military action" was for international diplomatic consumption. Put yourself in Gen. Bajwa's shoes, he and his Corp commanders would have been rightly thinking that India has attacked us and we need to respond or we will lose the respect of the people. This means an attack was imminent and I'm sure our top military brass also arrived at a similar assumption. Given that India's military action on 26th Jan had created a war like situation, our subsequent preparation and RoE's should have been in step and with war like intent.

I'm sure we are all guess working on what really happened.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Enquirer

Bdw...loc is...closed....

And rr crpf and j&kp...is cleaning valley....

I think the right approach by govt.....
Terrorist are unable to get money weapons and......training. .....due to heightened security at loc.....and
And rr is hunting them......and hurriyat account s are freezed............stone pelting mob is unable to get their dues.....
Though the situation seems...unhealthy for economic conditions ...but good for our country .......
And not to mention the spigot for radical ideology(Jamaat e Islaami) is banned!!

vampyrbladez

Country flag
May Fair, we both know this so called " non military action" was for international diplomatic consumption. Put yourself in Gen. Bajwa's shoes, he and his Corp commanders would have been rightly thinking that India has attacked us and we need to respond or we will lose the respect of the people. This means an attack was imminent and I'm sure our top military brass also arrived at a similar assumption. Given that India's military action on 26th Jan had created a war like situation, our subsequent preparation and RoE's should have been in step and with war like intent.

I'm sure we are all guess working on what really happened.
I have no sympathy for Pakis. They are vermin and leech off India and stab our sides and back.

Niks_12

Country flag
^^ Also, the Bakis had enough time by now to carry out any kind of preliminary repair work on the structures, maybe have them look intact to the prying eyes above. All these exercises of image analysis so many days later are futile imo.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
And. .........india people should believe it at least in iaf....and raw.
You are free to not believe in bjp or govt ....
........pakis are blindly believe in ghafoor....and ......we are..........

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Check out this Reuters report....

Satellite images show buildings still standing at Indian bombing site

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QN00V
Yeah already seen. I will go with my country’s version. These were the same media houses who were claiming Pakistani victory and total annihilation of Indian forces in 1971 war.
These are the same media houses that are pushing an old frame like F-16 and calling it a wonderful opportunity for India.
I thought you being Chinese would know that foreign media houses likes to downplay us Asians. I mean how can they digest that India went ahead and did something like US did to pakistan in OBL raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles