India should de-recognize Tibet as an autonomous region of China

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You can de-recognising Tibet and we will do the same to Sikkim and NE.and be careful of the NE chicken neck.

Decklander

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Arunachal is India's; Aksai is China's.
The Aksai Chin area was never part of Dogra empire. It was always Tibet area. An over enthusiastic englishman fooled the Dogra King in 1899 and than the British laid claim to it. While it was always a settled territory of Tibet. We inherited this problem from British. Now India has recognised Tibet as part of China so we must educate our population about this historical distortion and settle our borders with china. We can anyday trust chinese more than anybody else in the world. If we do that, I am sure Chinese will have less reason to support Pakistan and concentrate in consolidating thr position in northwest muslim majority areas.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Wow. This map looks nice. Did you scan & upload it ?
Can you tell me, where I can find similar detailed maps. Thanks in advance.

On topic, I think there is no real point in "de-recognizing" Tibet. India "de-recognizing" Tibet does not really change much.
Click on it an you will get the image URL.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We don't,South Tibet is China's.sooner or later we will sort it out.
I would say high hopes!

It is like stating that Tibet and Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia will liberate itself sooner or later.

Last edited:

jbond197

Country flag
The Aksai Chin area was never part of Dogra empire. It was always Tibet area. An over enthusiastic englishman fooled the Dogra King in 1899 and than the British laid claim to it. While it was always a settled territory of Tibet. We inherited this problem from British. Now India has recognised Tibet as part of China so we must educate our population about this historical distortion and settle our borders with china. We can anyday trust chinese more than anybody else in the world. If we do that, I am sure Chinese will have less reason to support Pakistan and concentrate in consolidating thr position in northwest muslim majority areas.
Yeah, so you think after providing them nuke know how and building their nuclear reactors they are going to back out.. In real terms, this can only be called day dreaming.. The reason China needed Aksai Chin was to be able to connect to Xinjiang and for keeping good grip on the muslim population in XinJiang they need Pakistani support as well. Pakistani does not let Muslim from Xinjiang to use their terrorist infrastructure against China because of so many favors they have done for Pakistanis..

Last edited:

Decklander

Yeah, so you think after providing them nuke know how and building their nuclear reactors they are going to back out.. In real terms, this can only be called day dreaming.. The reason China needed Aksai Chin was to be able to connect to Xinjiang and for keeping good grip on the muslim population in XinJiang they need Pakistani support as well. Pakistani does not let Muslim from Xinjiang to use their terrorist infrastructure against China because of so many favors they have done for Pakistanis..
I posted the truth here. Regarding China support to Pakistan, Well we can have different views about it. This unsettled border and our support to Tibettans as a result of that is what makes chinese suspect us. China has its bag full with problems in SCS. Their String of Pearls policy can be upset by us easily. But as I had written long back here quoting from Panchtantra, It is better to have a strong man as a frnd than as an enemy irrespective of however strong you may be. I am sure you will agree that the wisdom contained in Panchtantra has withstood the test of time.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When you are strong enough people will be fighting for becoming your friends,that's why now US has many strong allies,China is on that way and we've already seen many friends in South Asia and Africa.money talks in most cases.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You can de-recognising Tibet and we will do the same to Sikkim and NE.and be careful of the NE chicken neck.
Well there is none to take on becoming a part of China in these areas.

But in Tibet and Xinjiang, they want to be a separate nation!

As far as what you think is the Chicken's Neck, the issue is reaching there through the Dolam Plateau and then coming onto the plains.

And never forget that you have your own Chickens neck before you come to what you call the Indian Chicken Neck.

It is the strip between Bhutan and India that leads to the Dolam Plateau.

Good Luck to you and your map moon gazing!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
When you are strong enough people will be fighting for becoming your friends,that's why now US has many strong allies,China is on that way and we've already seen many friends in South Asia and Africa.money talks in most cases.
When you covert other's territory, no matter how strong you maybe, none will be an ally.

Who are China's friends in Asia?

Pakistan, North Korea and........

Africa is controlled by corrupt leaders. It does not mean that Chinese are welcome. Check how they feel about the Chinese.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tibet and Xinjiang are relative much much more peacful than India,where Maoist rebels,Muslim extremists,different rebel group fight and kill your soldiers all the time.we at least don't have gurreilla fighters here.and I said we are on our way to greatness,in 10 years time after we overtake US economically,we can use money and resources to fullfill other goals.China now is Africa's biggest trading partner,when China becomes every country's biggest trading partner,we can exercise great influence on many issues.

t_co

When you covert other's territory, no matter how strong you maybe, none will be an ally.

Who are China's friends in Asia?

Pakistan, North Korea and........

Africa is controlled by corrupt leaders. It does not mean that Chinese are welcome. Check how they feel about the Chinese.
Russia? Central Asia?

ice berg

The only thing that will free Tibet is troops on the ground.

Now is India willing to bleed for tibetans? No? Then all this is just wet dreams by indian pundits.

Keep dreaming.:rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tibet and Xinjiang are relative much much more peacful than India,where Maoist rebels,Muslim extremists,different rebel group fight and kill your soldiers all the time.we at least don't have gurreilla fighters here.and I said we are on our way to greatness,in 10 years time after we overtake US economically,we can use money and resources to fullfill other goals.China now is Africa's biggest trading partner,when China becomes every country's biggest trading partner,we can exercise great influence on many issues.
Sri Lanka is also peaceful.

If genocide is resorted to, then anything is peaceful.

Even Tibet and Xinjiang.

If India was a closed society, then you would have never known what is going on. China is a closed society. You cannot visit Xinjiang or Tibet without a Chinese minder, euphemistically known as 'tourist guides'.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The only thing that will free Tibet is troops on the ground.

Now is India willing to bleed for tibetans? No? Then all this is just wet dreams by indian pundits.

Keep dreaming.:rofl:
India has to do nothing.

Tibetans are themselves bleeding China.

China is pouring in billions of money and still they have not been able to 'buy' the Tibetans.

Decklander

Are you referring the word Pundit in its literal term or In its proper noun to mean the caste Pundits?
If you are actually referring to the caste Pundits, than I must tell you that being a Brahmin myself, You do not know the history of this subcontinent. Fear the day when Brahmins will actually acquire the power in India.

mikhail

Country flag
India should be more worried about their own stuff,namely Maoist rebels,Kashmir and NE.at least in China we don't have guerrilla forces fighting.so if India support Tibet independence,you can guess what will China do in return,China has much more money and weapons to offer.

maoists,seriously dude:shocked:?maoists are an endangered species who will disappear soon from the world!they don't have the minimal capacity to challenge the state authority,all they can do is to hide in some dense forests!but don't worry our police aqnd paramilitary are currently taking care of these scums!now lets talk about kashmir!the kashmiri insurgency is totally dead.even the pakistanis know this fact and thats why they have become desperate and started all these cross border firing so that they can infiltrate some pakistani terrorists in J&K as the indigenous kashmiri people have stopped supporting any sort of separatist armed struggle!now if china tries to act smart and start funding and arming those terrorists then we will pay you guys in your own coin!:cool2:

mikhail

Country flag
what will you do,drop some chini special comedians:rofl:(oops i mean special force) in that region and then cut it from the rest of India!you think we Bengalis will let your tiny soldiers do that:taunt:!just like our brave and courageous Vietnamese brothers we will give such a bloody nose to your PLA that you won't forget that in the next hunderd years:namaste:

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles