India 's Various Special Forces

Chinmoy

Country flag
I think we could have great Sniper version from INSAS LMG for 7.62 round.

hardip

New batch of MARCOS ( Marine commandos)
See the joy after passing one of the toughest tests in the world.

Hmm ok.. I m proud to this indian.. Commandos
..nd always will be..

but. can't say.. this is toughest...man..
because..when the talking about.. toughest special forces..
...SPETSNAZ..ND NAVY SEAL.. got top number..

abingdonboy

Country flag
..nd always will be..

You think MARCOs (and PARA (SF) ) aren't as tough??:

When he was taken to the base hospital in Srinagar, doctors discovered 75 splinters on his right side, his arm in pieces, his right humerus - the bone that runs from shoulder to elbow - shattered.

Opened up with my weapon. They both fell but one of the terrorists had his hand on the trigger and when he fell a round went off straight at me."

In a fraction of a second, everything changed for Varun. "The bullet hit a grenade which was on the right hand side of my chest. The grenade didn't explode. Instead it splintered and tore open my chest. I couldn't lift my right side. I lifted my rifle with my left hand and drifted in an out of consciousness," he said.

"The doctor said I had no chance but they refused to give up," he said. Doctors opened up his heart and opened the shrapnel lodged inside. He was also operated for a middle lobe lobectomy of the lung. Bone was grafted from his left hip to manage the injuries he received in his right humerus. There are more than 75 splinters still embedded in Varun Singh's chest and right arm.

"My hand was paralysed for more than a year and I spent two years in hospital," he said.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/a-sh...feated-death-1432239?pfrom=home-lateststories

hardip

You think MARCOs (and PARA (SF) ) aren't as tough??:

When he was taken to the base hospital in Srinagar, doctors discovered 75 splinters on his right side, his arm in pieces, his right humerus - the bone that runs from shoulder to elbow - shattered.

Opened up with my weapon. They both fell but one of the terrorists had his hand on the trigger and when he fell a round went off straight at me."

In a fraction of a second, everything changed for Varun. "The bullet hit a grenade which was on the right hand side of my chest. The grenade didn't explode. Instead it splintered and tore open my chest. I couldn't lift my right side. I lifted my rifle with my left hand and drifted in an out of consciousness," he said.

"The doctor said I had no chance but they refused to give up," he said. Doctors opened up his heart and opened the shrapnel lodged inside. He was also operated for a middle lobe lobectomy of the lung. Bone was grafted from his left hip to manage the injuries he received in his right humerus. There are more than 75 splinters still embedded in Varun Singh's chest and right arm.

"My hand was paralysed for more than a year and I spent two years in hospital," he said.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/a-sh...feated-death-1432239?pfrom=home-lateststories

no sir u take me wrong..

M talked about.. toughest trining.. which is given to every country to them special forces..(also the many classified fighting techniques, techticals, observe the pain )

if I want choose in team of commandos for my protection.. I choose only indian..(without any doubt on them capability) because I love my country man..so I only believe on them..

thnx for sharing a martyred story..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
no sir u take me wrong..

M talked about.. toughest trining.. which is given to every country to them special forces..(also the many classified fighting techniques, techticals, observe the pain )

if I want choose in team of commandos for my protection.. I choose only indian..(without any doubt on them capability) because I love my country man..so I only believe on them..

Oye!!!!
Not martyred, survivor....

aditya g

Country flag
hardip,

Rest assured MARCOS training is as tough, or tougher than anything comparable in the world.

no sir u take me wrong..

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
..nd always will be..

Marcos are nowhere near Indian Para let alone Spetsnaz and Seals.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles