India Russia Relations

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
To be quite, the meme with the hot chick kissing that guy was pretty neat.

Unfortunately some Indians took the joke as being in appropriate.
=>I think when It comes to sexualising anything, westerners are far more open towards the topic as compared to Asians such as Indians.
=>Here in India, my family would treat anything related to sex as a Taboo and would refrain from speaking about the same. Have been warned many times by my mother that if I am caught doing anything with some girl then I will be personally hanged to death.

I assume it's fine to talk some adult kind of stuff cause I am going to be 18 years old in less than 6 hours right now though I will try my best to distance myself from all this as much as I possibly can.🙏🏻

Hope the members of the forum don't consider my behaviour to be pervert in nature.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

=>I think when It comes to sexualising anything, westerners are far more open towards the topic as compared to Asians such as Indians.
=>Here in India, my family would treat anything related to sex as a Taboo and would refrain from speaking about the same. Have been warned many times by my mother that if I am caught doing anything with some girl then I will be personally hanged to death.

I assume it's fine to talk some adult kind of stuff cause I am going to be 18 years old in less than 6 hours right now though I will try my best to distance myself from all this as much as I possibly can.🙏🏻

Hope the members of the forum don't consider my behaviour to be pervert in nature.
Advance happy birthday.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Happy birthday, buddy. OFF TOPIC: Ignore your parent's lack of advise on sexuality. Have fun exploring, but ensure that you are safe without going crazy. And avoid a Pissful woman for your own sake and the sake of your family, unless you have the political and financial muscle power to win her over from her prison warden family.

shade

Country flag
WhErE dO wE SpEnD ThEsE AcCuMuLaTeD RuPeEs?
====================================================================================

Russia buys bananas from India after Ecuador military hardware spat

Feb 6 (Reuters) - Russia has begun buying bananas from India and will boost such imports, its food safety watchdog said on Tuesday, after a spat with its biggest supplier Ecuador over the latter's decision to swap Russian-made military hardware with the United States.
The first batch of bananas from India was shipped to Russia in January and the next is planned for end-February, Russian watchdog Rosselkhoznadzor said, adding that "the volume of exports of Indian bananas to the Russian market will increase."

Rosselkhoznadzor last week suspended banana imports from five Ecuadorian companies, saying it had detected pests in their products. Ecuador's food safety agency said on Tuesday only 0.3% of banana shipments to Russia were found to contain insects and didn't pose a risk, according to Ecuadorian media reports.
The suspensions came after Moscow condemned a pact under which Ecuador will hand over Russian-made military hardware, dubbed by Ecuador as "Ukrainian and Russian scrap metal," to the United States in exchange for advanced U.S. equipment worth $200 million.

====================================================================================

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Where dO wE SpEnD ThEsE AcCuMuLaTeD RuPeEs?

Russia buys bananas from India after Ecuador military hardware spat

Feb 6 (Reuters) - Russia has begun buying bananas from India and will boost such imports, its food safety watchdog said on Tuesday, after a spat with its biggest supplier Ecuador over the latter's decision to swap Russian-made military hardware with the United States.
The first batch of bananas from India was shipped to Russia in January and the next is planned for the end of February, Russian watchdog Rosselkhoznadzor said, adding that "the volume of exports of Indian bananas to the Russian market will increase."

Rosselkhoznadzor last week suspended banana imports from five Ecuadorian companies, saying it had detected pests in their products. Ecuador's food safety agency said on Tuesday only 0.3% of banana shipments to Russia were found to contain insects and didn't pose a risk, according to Ecuadorian media reports.
The suspensions came after Moscow condemned a pact under which Ecuador would hand over Russian-made military hardware, dubbed by Ecuador as "Ukrainian and Russian scrap metal," to the United States in exchange for advanced U.S. equipment worth $200 million.

By spending $50 billion worth of rupees, they will be able to significantly reduce inflation in their country and import seven times more products from expensive European countries. For example, if they were to buy oranges worth €1 billion, they could buy 6 times as many oranges from India at that price, which would drastically increase supply and bring down food prices in Russia.

Much of their food products are already coming from emerging economies such as India, Brazil, Costa Rica, Argentina, Vietnam, etc. This could lead them to no longer need to maintain any capital controls on the ruble.

Roshan

Country flag

Good one, Putin steered the conversation expertly and didn't trust Tucker, called him out on his wanting to join CIA in it. Lol.
On a similar note this is why there is greater need for us to negotiate our menbership in these defacto alliances and groupings very carefully because the pro Russian, pro-decolonization, anti-war, anti-West commentariat/bloc in the West is very conspicuously pro-China from what I've seen to the extent that they may as well be funded by the CCP. It represents a challenge for us and is also why we probably don't throw our lot in completely with the BRICS group despite our colonial past and constantly being in the West's crosshairs for cultural/social terraforming whether it be from their left in the form of woke liberalism or from their right which takes the form of the Joshua project.
Eg.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Good one, Putin steered the conversation expertly and didn't trust Tucker, called him out on his wanting to join the CIA. Lol.
On a similar note, this is why there is a greater need for us to negotiate our membership in these defacto alliances and groupings very carefully because the pro-Russian, pro-decolonization, anti-war, anti-West commentariat/bloc in the West is very conspicuously pro-China from what I've seen to the extent that they may as well be funded by the CCP.

It represents a challenge for us and is also why we probably don't throw our lot in completely with the BRICS group despite our colonial past and constantly being in the West's crosshairs for cultural/social terraforming whether it be from their left in the form of woke liberalism or from their right which takes the form of the Joshua Project.
Eg.
Putin is balancing this Sino-American tightrope walk as much as we are. Judging by the way the Russians are working with the Chinese while keeping them at an arms-length is eerily similar to the way we work with the American Empire - close commercial collaboration, great business, common ground against terrorism in principle, but nothing else.

I have a feeling that both India and Russia closely discuss this cross-work with each other's rivals behind the scenes.

Speaking of scenes, it is very likely that we might eventually be on the mediating table between Ukraine and Russia more than the Chinese. The likely "acceptable candidates" other than India are Brazil and someone like Indonesia.

Will India act as a mediator to end the Russia-Ukraine War? Jaishankar responds

Blademaster

Putin is balancing this Sino-American tightrope walk as much as we are. Judging by the way the Russians are working with the Chinese while keeping them at an arms-length is eerily similar to the way we work with the American Empire - close commercial collaboration, great business, common ground against terrorism in principle, but nothing else.

I have a feeling that both India and Russia closely discuss this cross-work with each other's rivals behind the scenes.

Speaking of scenes, it is very likely that we might eventually be on the mediating table between Ukraine and Russia more than the Chinese. The likely "acceptable candidates" other than India are Brazil and someone like Indonesia.

India needs to have a ten foot pole for this conflict.

Roshan

Country flag

That wouldn't be anything new, I think we assumed this role during the Cold war too every now and then if I'm not mistaken.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles